Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Buffeting problem and back rest  (Read 378 times)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • SD

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Buffeting problem and back rest
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2020, 06:42:35 AM »

I've used Windvest windshield on my CVO Ultra Classics and Street.. Glides since 2004.  I'm 6'3" and I have the 8" dark tint.                                                   http://www.windvest.com/products/products.html
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

domx

• www.CVOHARLEY.com

« Reply #16 on: Today at 06:38:50 AM »

CVO backrest works amazing and I recommend freedomshields.com for your new windscreen. Fantastic product that is equaled by his customer service. Both products are top notch. The other necessary upgrade is moving your passenger pegs up front to be used as highway pegs.
Enjoy your new ride and welcome to this site. Bunch of great folks here!
Thanks for the advice rayson56. I never thought of moving the passenger pegs, but it makes a whole lot of sense! How and where do you mount them as highway pegs?

domx

• www.CVOHARLEY.com

« Reply #17 on: Today at 06:40:28 AM »

Thank you everyone for the great advice and links! I need to get my ass over to the US again when Covid's over so that I can order this stuff up and bring it home with me as international shipping and taxes are insane right now!

spence

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • PA

• CVO1: 2016 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2020 CVO Limited
« Reply #18 on: Today at 08:01:07 AM »

I have been using Long Ride Shields for the past few bikes I have had and I love them, my hat stays on at 70mph.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 25 queries.