Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: BOOM BOX 6.5 FROZEN SCREEN DURING UPDATE  (Read 734 times)

stlcajun

• www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • MO

BOOM BOX 6.5 FROZEN SCREEN DURING UPDATE
« on: November 28, 2020, 12:44:27 PM »

I was attempting to download the latest software updates on my 2019 CVO ROADGLIDE when the screen on my CVO road glide came up and indicated “retry“. The problem is I cannot go back to home or press the retry button. The screen is literally stuck whether I turn off the bike and wait all night or not. I wonder if anyone has had this problem out there and might have some possible solutions. I did try to remove the 50 amp main fuse, wait some time and then plug it back in. That did not work either. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

KGB

• 1K CVO Member
  • www.CVOHARLEY.com
    • OH

• CVO1: 2016 FLHXSE Carbon Crystal with Phantom Flames
    • CVO2: 2019 FLHTKSE Magnetic Grey/Wineberry w Red Pepper
Re: BOOM BOX 6.5 FROZEN SCREEN DURING UPDATE
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2020, 08:59:42 AM »

I was attempting to download the latest software updates on my 2019 CVO ROADGLIDE when the screen on my CVO road glide came up and indicated “retry“. The problem is I cannot go back to home or press the retry button. The screen is literally stuck whether I turn off the bike and wait all night or not. I wonder if anyone has had this problem out there and might have some possible solutions. I did try to remove the 50 amp main fuse, wait some time and then plug it back in. That did not work either. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

There is a radio fuse under a fuse block cover, remove the radio fuse and that should do it.

Welcome to the site!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2020, 09:01:41 AM by Serdvd6 »
2018 MITM Eureka Springs
2018 WV GTG
2018 Maggie Valley GTG
2019 MITM Eureka Springs
2019 Maggie Valley GTG
2020 Maggie Valley GTG
2021 WV GTG
2021 Maggie Valley GTG
2022 Ohio GTG
2023 1/2 Maggie Valley GTG

Page created in 0.149 seconds with 20 queries.