Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7  All

Author Topic: Tour-Pak Paint Graphics  (Read 14466 times)

Doc

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCSE Black and Blue
Re: Tour-Pak Paint Graphics
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2004, 10:58:12 AM »

Just in case anyone wondered...I have the Mustang pillow seat on my bike, and it fits great with the king tour pak.  I also ordered the black spotted backrest, instead of the SEEG backrest pad.  It looks better with the Mustang seat, and cost $100 less!!!  Unbelievable.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2004, 11:37:19 AM »

Just in case anyone wondered...I have the Mustang pillow seat on my bike, and it fits great with the king tour pak.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Doc

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2004, 11:44:33 AM »

Oh my friend...I will post them soon.  I have school tonight, but I will try on Tuesday.

Doc

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2004, 09:17:45 AM »

Photos.....where's the photos?? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]

Doc

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2004, 02:08:26 PM »

There ya go JCZ...sorry about bad quality...kinda dark in the garage.

Cabo

• Senior CVO Member
  • OWOF

• CVO1: 04 FLHTCSE(Sold)
    • CVO2: 15 FLTRUSE
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2004, 05:10:01 PM »

Wow, a snowblower with snow still on it...havent seen that for 10 years since I lived in the UT. MTs.
2015 CVO™ ROAD GLIDE® ULTRA
04 FLHTCSE(Sold)

starvin

« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2004, 07:40:56 PM »

Wow, a snowblower with snow still on it...havent seen that for 10 years since I lived in the UT. MTs.
winters over, yesterday was our first day above freezing since Jan. 2 anyway thanks for the pics doc I was thinking of buying those saddle bag wing tips and now that i've seen them they'll be ordered by the end of the week.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2004, 08:20:43 PM »

Thanks Doc, for the photo.....it was pretty clear on this monitor (had to buy a new one last week cuz I couldn't make out the photos).

My wife has already let me know that she wants the wrap around back rest like my Ultra Clssics had.  So I'll be getting that style for when I have the trunk on.  

What did you do with the holes in the tour pak?  Or did you leave your antenna back there?

I like the wing tips, too.  That is something that I was already considering and will definately go with them after seeing them on your bike.  Thanks again Doc! [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Doc

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2004, 10:40:23 AM »

Haven't done anything yet with the holes...still waiting for a great idea to pop up.  I would prefer not having them professionally filled/painted.  No real desire to spend that much cash on such a small deal.  Yes, I liked the wing tips too...thanks for noticing.  I can't freaking wait for warmer weather, and rain to clean off some of this crappy salt dust.  I'll post more pictures when I get a chance.  

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2004, 12:40:28 PM »

Doc can we get some more pictures.....one from the back of the bike, full side shot, etc.?  Thanks a bunch.

West Coast GTG   

Doc

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2004, 10:12:17 AM »

Doc can we get some more pictures.....one from the back of the bike, full side shot, etc.?  Thanks a bunch.

For you guys???  Of Course!  I'll try to make time tonight.

rugbyprop

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2004, 10:33:19 AM »

Anyone got pictures of an orange tour pak yet??? Maybe I missed it, but I don't think I have seen one yet.

Black_Dog

• Full CVO Member
  • CVO Forum Member #157
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2004, 02:17:01 PM »

Anyone got pictures of an orange tour pak yet??? Maybe I missed it, but I don't think I have seen one yet.

You need to go up there and check out your equipment, I think they started painting orange and black last week.

Black Dog
2004 FLHTCSE

rugbyprop

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2004, 03:04:06 PM »

You are right in that fact. Got a call from them today and they had a coil froze in a machine. They really wanted someone to come up this week and I will probably send someone else. Our shop manager is out due to a death in the family and I am covering for him through Friday. I probably won't make it up there anytime soon the way things are going. Thought if someone gets ahold of one prior to me seeing it live I would like to at least look at a photo.  ???

Doc

• Senior CVO Member

« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2004, 07:47:36 PM »

Here's a few more of my ride...the red/blue glow are LED pods lighting up the chrome and engine...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7  All

Page created in 0.14 seconds with 20 queries.