Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Plain Jane Front Fender  (Read 1870 times)

FrankD

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
Plain Jane Front Fender
« on: May 06, 2007, 10:40:45 PM »

I'm tired of looking at that Plain Jane front black fender. The MoCo did a fantastic job on the graphics but either ran out of time or ideas for the front fender. I like what Otis did to his front fender. I was thinking of painting it like the front fender of the 07 SE Ultra.  I saw a SERG with a strange chrome hog statue bolted to the fender and the eyes lit up but that not my style. Any ideas?
Thanks,
Frank
Of every one-hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there. Eighty are nothing but targets. Nine are real fighters...We are lucky to have them, they make the battle. Ah, but one, one of them is a Warrior... He will bring the others home.

Hericletus 500BC

Puzzled

• Vendor
  • 5k CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2018 FLTRXSE Road Glide Custom (SOLD)
    • CVO2: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Road Glide Custom (SOLD)
    • CVO3: 2001 FLTRSEI2 Road Glide (SOLD)
Re: Plain Jane Front Fender
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2007, 10:38:52 PM »

Screamin Eagle written in cursive like the bikes use to have. Better yet have it made out of metal as an emblem. Chrome tip accent, chrome rear/bottom trim.  :2vrolijk_21:
2023 CVO Road Glide
2003 Rigid Springer Chopper "Puzzle" Bike 26"

Smiler

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 09:59:11 AM »

Great idea to have a screaming eagle on the front fender - the downside is some knacker will try and rip it off.

Puzzled

• Vendor
  • 5k CVO Member
    • PA

• CVO1: 2018 FLTRXSE Road Glide Custom (SOLD)
    • CVO2: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Road Glide Custom (SOLD)
    • CVO3: 2001 FLTRSEI2 Road Glide (SOLD)
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2007, 05:25:47 PM »

Great idea to have a screaming eagle on the front fender - the downside is some knacker will try and rip it off.
Your right there.

FrankD did you do anything with that fender yet?
2023 CVO Road Glide
2003 Rigid Springer Chopper "Puzzle" Bike 26"

Smiler

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2007, 06:15:00 PM »

Check out the exhaust on my avatar.   It was sculptured by Bobby Pell from; www.motoarts.com
He provides beauties for tthe beast.  I asked him about something ffor the front fender, it was possible but I never followed it up.  The exhaust art is aircraft aluminum plated with either chrome, black nickle or 22ct gold.  It's a great talking point.   I went for the naked lady but he does an eagle for the exhaust and may be pursuaded to do something for the fender - Do I see a group buy coming on.
Check out his website and let me know what you think.

FrankD

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2007, 09:19:13 PM »

Your right there.

FrankD did you do anything with that fender yet?

Puzzled,
I ordered a new front fender yesterday from the local dealership. I contacted a custom painter in Wilmington, MA who does graphics on Harleys. I plan on meeting with him next week. I want to see what he comes up with.

FrankD
Of every one-hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there. Eighty are nothing but targets. Nine are real fighters...We are lucky to have them, they make the battle. Ah, but one, one of them is a Warrior... He will bring the others home.

Hericletus 500BC

FrankD

• Full CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2007, 09:22:33 PM »

Check out the exhaust on my avatar.   It was sculptured by Bobby Pell from; www.motoarts.com
He provides beauties for tthe beast.  I asked him about something ffor the front fender, it was possible but I never followed it up.  The exhaust art is aircraft aluminum plated with either chrome, black nickle or 22ct gold.  It's a great talking point.   I went for the naked lady but he does an eagle for the exhaust and may be pursuaded to do something for the fender - Do I see a group buy coming on.
Check out his website and let me know what you think.

Smiler,
Your exhaust is pretty cool looking I can see it must be a great topic of conversation. Thanks for Motoarts website I'll check it out and email him for ideas.

Thanks,
FrankD

Hericletus 500BC

Page created in 0.139 seconds with 24 queries.