Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All

Author Topic: Fork Slider End Cover Kit  (Read 7834 times)

SPIDERMAN

Fork Slider End Cover Kit
« on: May 10, 2007, 02:52:09 PM »

Just out, P/N 46282-07 Fork Slider End Cover Kit. Covers the entire bottom 3" of your lower legs,covering the axle nuts and fork slider end cap. Really nice looking part $62.95  Both my bikes have the Adjure flush axle or I'd be buying two of these. Check it out !

B B

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
Re: Fork Slider End Cover Kit
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 07:51:41 PM »

Just out, P/N 46282-07 Fork Slider End Cover Kit. Covers the entire bottom 3" of your lower legs,covering the axle nuts and fork slider end cap. Really nice looking part $62.95  Both my bikes have the Adjure flush axle or I'd be buying two of these. Check it out !

B B

Dammit B B  :worthless:   ::)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2007, 08:50:11 PM »

Dammit B B  :worthless:   ::)

Think Team Roger, Team. Like if I worked for you, you'd bait the hook, I'd set it and you'd reel it in. Team Effort buddy

B B

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2007, 08:54:03 PM »

Think Team Roger, Team. Like if I worked for you, you'd bait the hook, I'd set it and you'd reel it in. Team Effort buddy

B B

I know, after I hit the worthless thingy I remembered you don't do attachments............ :2vrolijk_21:  B B :beerchug: RJ

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2007, 09:30:02 PM »

I know, after I hit the worthless thingy I remembered you don't do attachments............ :2vrolijk_21:  B B :beerchug: RJ

Oh I do em, just not on this site, gets me some slack from the mods sometimes cause they take pity on me  :oops: Did I just post that ?

B B

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2007, 10:14:06 PM »

Do you really like that B B? :o Don't seem like we'll ever agree on anything! ::) Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2007, 10:17:43 PM »

Do you really like that B B? :o Don't seem like we'll ever agree on anything! ::) Hoist! 8)

Yeah I do Howie, always hated the end cap on the right side no offense to the one's puzzled is selling, just don't like the way the whole lower leg is made. The cover cleans the whole are up and looks sleek IMO

Remember Howie ( you've reminded me enough you should ) I'm running  two baggers, not a hot rod Pro Street Bike.

B B

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2007, 10:23:43 PM »

Yeah I do Howie, always hated the end cap on the right side no offense to the one's puzzled is selling, just don't like the way the whole lower leg is made. The cover cleans the whole are up and looks sleek IMO

Remember Howie ( you've reminded me enough you should ) I'm running  two baggers, not a hot rod Pro Street Bike.

B B

I guess that's why the P&A Catalog is 900 pages and there's a bazillion aftermarket companies besides now! To each their own B B. You like your "Baggers" (poor SERK) and I like my hot rods! ;) Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2007, 10:27:10 PM »

I guess that's why the P&A Catalog is 900 pages and there's a bazillion aftermarket companies besides now! To each their own B B. You like your "Baggers" (poor SERK) and I like my hot rods! ;) Hoist! 8)

You are welcome to bring your " hotrod " SERK to SoCal anytime and see how long you can keep me and Elvis in sight on any of the freeways.

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2007, 10:30:15 PM »

You are welcome to bring your " hotrod " SERK to SoCal anytime and see how long you can keep me and Elvis in sight on any of the freeways.

Oh yeah, that point A to point B thing. I think you'l get a good run for you're money B B! Avacadoland ain't the only place people hell ride and lane split. I'm up for a good challange! ;) Hoist! 8)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2007, 10:33:14 PM »

Oh yeah, that point A to point B thing. I think you'l get a good run for you're money B B! Avacadoland ain't the only place people hell ride and lane split. I'm up for a good challange! ;) Hoist! 8)

Do I have to give you a head start because you're old ?

OK 1/2 mile on a straight

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2007, 10:35:38 PM »

Do I have to give you a head start because you're old ?

OK 1/2 mile on a straight

Don't think I'm much older than you if at all! And I might need to give you one with the 100+lb weight advantage I got! ::) ;D Hoist! 8)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2007, 10:46:26 PM »

Don't think I'm much older than you if at all! And I might need to give you one with the 100+lb weight advantage I got! ::) ;D Hoist! 8)

You give me any advantage at all and you'll be all alone on a SoCal freeway buddy. And by the way, you're 5 years older than me. 5 years is 20 once you're past 50 ;D

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2007, 10:55:28 PM »

You give me any advantage at all and you'll be all alone on a SoCal freeway buddy. And by the way, you're 5 years older than me. 5 years is 20 once you're past 50 ;D

Giving a sly old man an advantage on your home turf, makes it tough to go home if these become only meaningless words! ;D Hoist! 8)

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2007, 11:03:11 PM »

Aw geex. the kids are at it again...................... :huepfenlol2:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5  All

Page created in 0.149 seconds with 21 queries.