Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  All

Author Topic: Bitch of the day  (Read 10991 times)

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
Re: Bitch of the day
« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2007, 01:45:32 AM »

Took my truck to the carwash. It was so crusted with salt they were afraid it would scratch the paint when the cloth strips swished back and forth over it. They sprayed soap on it, hosed it off and did it again before they ran it through the washer. All the guys at the place I go love my 100th Anniversary H-D truck and I always tip, so when they saw it come in it was like " amigo que pasa your truck ? "  Anyway, they all but detailed it for $20 - - - - cool.  :)

Just all the clean livin' B B.

Sorry about your truck.  Thank goodness for the military though.  If the worse thing you get is a salty truck we should be able to live with it.  Your just pi$$ed cause you forgot to think about it. 

Bet you don't do it again for awhile now.  When you get to Nelson we'll have a good cold brew and laugh about it. :2vrolijk_21:

REGGAB

« Reply #91 on: June 09, 2007, 12:55:59 AM »

Hey BB, did ya get that Harley truck all cleaned up?

REGGAB

« Reply #92 on: June 12, 2007, 06:22:57 AM »

You guys know I'm in Kansas right now.  Beautiful place.  Wonderful ride up here.  The scooter performed flawlessly.......never missed a beat.........sometimes in excess of 100mph (I-70) is a hoot.  Lots of rain though.  Didn't really bother me that it rained on the way up here, nor does it bother me too much that it is raining right now after I washed the scooter yesterday evening.  My bitch of the day is............WHY won't it rain back home in Alabama, where we're in a drought, and I'm having to do without much needed chrome additions to my scooter, so I can pay the astronomical water bills we're running up just to keep the lawn going and to keep what few flowers are left, alive?  I thought it was supposed to be the other way around............dry out here, wet back home in Alabama.

SOKOOLJ

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FLHRSE3
« Reply #93 on: June 12, 2007, 11:45:58 AM »

Well if you weren't out joy riding a scoot that is not friendly to the environment and weather god, maybe she would be nice to you. Not my take on things but, it is what I understand from watching the news.  :nixweiss:
 :oops: DID I SAY THAT?

REGGAB

« Reply #94 on: June 12, 2007, 07:23:19 PM »

Well if you weren't out joy riding a scoot that is not friendly to the environment and weather god, maybe she would be nice to you. Not my take on things but, it is what I understand from watching the news.  :nixweiss:
 :oops: DID I SAY THAT?

Yeah....ya did.  You lost me  :nixweiss:  I must be REALLY SLOW!

Hobo

• Senior CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #95 on: June 18, 2007, 12:03:39 PM »

Here's my bitch of the day, I may bitch about this for some time to come. Had a great birthday Saturday, we go to leave the bar after watching Big Mike Griffin play, we head out to the parking lot to the bike, which we could see from the patio area where we sat all night. It's about 12:30 and my bike is one 10 or 12 left out of maybe 200 that were there and our f@#kin' helmets are gone, we hang them by the straps from the left foot pegs with our glasses inside, nobody around --- WTF--well Stephanie sees a lone helmet on a picnic table about 20 yards away and checks and it is hers with her glasses. OK, thats good, but mine's not anywhere to be found. My helmet is $15.00 leather garage sale skid lid, my gloves, H-D fingerless, OK $50.00 there, not that big a deal, but what chaps my a$$ is that glasses are Prescription bi-focal transitons Wylie-Xs. I've got about $300.00 in em and it will take about 2 weeks to get them replaced. I can't wear my regular glasses on the bikes cause my eyes will start to tear up at anything above 30 mph, so Steph wore the helmet and I wore her non-prescription sunglasses on the ride home. I'm half blind anyway and now I'm wearing regular sunglasses at night after, shall I say, more than one beer. Needless to say the old high beam stayed on. You know I didn't think I need to worry about that crap around here. I can't believe that someone has the nads to do that, I could be 6 foot 8 inches tall and weigh 350lbs (I'm not) and standing 20 feet away watching you take our sh!t, man that takes balls! I guess my riding will be a little limited till I get them replaced, and that pi$$es me off. >:( >:( >:(
   Thanks for listening, maybe I feel a little bit better knowing that I am complaining to over 2500 people at once.  Have a good day.

Hobo
2001 Screamin' Eagle Road Glide (FLTRSEI2)

erniezap

• Global Moderator
  • 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2012 SEUC - Black/Orange
« Reply #96 on: June 18, 2007, 12:22:54 PM »

Here's my bitch of the day, I may bitch about this for some time to come. Had a great birthday Saturday, we go to leave the bar after watching Big Mike Griffin play, we head out to the parking lot to the bike, which we could see from the patio area where we sat all night. It's about 12:30 and my bike is one 10 or 12 left out of maybe 200 that were there and our f@#kin' helmets are gone, we hang them by the straps from the left foot pegs with our glasses inside, nobody around --- WTF--well Stephanie sees a lone helmet on a picnic table about 20 yards away and checks and it is hers with her glasses. OK, thats good, but mine's not anywhere to be found. My helmet is $15.00 leather garage sale skid lid, my gloves, H-D fingerless, OK $50.00 there, not that big a deal, but what chaps my a$$ is that glasses are Prescription bi-focal transitons Wylie-Xs. I've got about $300.00 in em and it will take about 2 weeks to get them replaced. I can't wear my regular glasses on the bikes cause my eyes will start to tear up at anything above 30 mph, so Steph wore the helmet and I wore her non-prescription sunglasses on the ride home. I'm half blind anyway and now I'm wearing regular sunglasses at night after, shall I say, more than one beer. Needless to say the old high beam stayed on. You know I didn't think I need to worry about that crap around here. I can't believe that someone has the nads to do that, I could be 6 foot 8 inches tall and weigh 350lbs (I'm not) and standing 20 feet away watching you take our sh!t, man that takes balls! I guess my riding will be a little limited till I get them replaced, and that pi$$es me off. >:( >:( >:(
   Thanks for listening, maybe I feel a little bit better knowing that I am complaining to over 2500 people at once.  Have a good day.

Hobo

Now that's a legitimate bitch!  That's when you want to see someone try that chit and start breaking arms and legs!
2012 Black/Orange SEUC

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #97 on: June 18, 2007, 12:28:26 PM »

Hobo
That truly sucks big time. >:( That's enough to make you want to stomp a mudhole in somebody's a$$ real quick. :sauer005:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #98 on: June 18, 2007, 12:33:27 PM »

There used to be a time when the brother/sisterhood stood for something. Noone, I mean nonone touches your bike or your stuff period.  That is why for years and years and years, the need for lockable storage seemed redundant.  Towlanerider lost his entire tourpak off his bike a couple of years ago, people are flicking there damn ashes on BB's Elvis and now folks are out right STEALING helmets and goggles.  No Respect!  Not At All!

Guess the trust thing is a faint memory.  Got to Lock It or Loose It!  So sorry.  I lost my goggles last October and still have not replaced them.  It sucks to loose good stuff.

REGGAB

« Reply #99 on: June 18, 2007, 12:45:06 PM »

Hey Cary, you remember that discussion we had about respect?  See, this is the kind of chit I'm talking about.  I really don't give a flip if anyone respects me or not.................but what I WILL NOT TOLERATE is ANYONE disrespecting me.  It is my sincere desire that you see the disrespectful joker riding around Ozark wearing your helmet and googles, so you can teach him a lesson about what happens to a$$holes that disrespect decent people.  I feel for ya Bro.

Ghost Rider

• 1K CVO Member
  • EBCM # WHORE

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE2 Kermit
    • CVO2: 2015 Victory Ness Magnum #31 of 299
    • CVO3: 2013 Can-Am Spyder RTS
« Reply #100 on: June 18, 2007, 02:15:13 PM »

Hobo

Hobo,

I feel your pain.  I don't understand what is wrong with people these days.  Earlier this spring the local H-D Dealer was having a Grand Re-Opening party.  It was a beautful day, and the place was packed, at least a couple of hundred bikes in the lot.  As my wife and I are walking up to the building from the parking lot, they announce on the PA that a couple of people are missing helmets from their bikes.  I stopped in my tracks.  I looked at my wife and told her I had never heard of that before.  All of the rallies, runs, parties, etc. I have been to I had never heard of someone having something stolen from their bike.  Whoever did this is obviously not a biker.  They may own a bike, but they're not a biker.

REGGAB

« Reply #101 on: June 18, 2007, 02:22:56 PM »

Hobo,

I feel your pain.  I don't understand what is wrong with people these days.  Earlier this spring the local H-D Dealer was having a Grand Re-Opening party.  It was a beautful day, and the place was packed, at least a couple of hundred bikes in the lot.  As my wife and I are walking up to the building from the parking lot, they announce on the PA that a couple of people are missing helmets from their bikes.  I stopped in my tracks.  I looked at my wife and told her I had never heard of that before.  All of the rallies, runs, parties, etc. I have been to I had never heard of someone having something stolen from their bike.  Whoever did this is obviously not a biker.  They may own a bike, but they're not a biker.

You're right!  They're posers.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #102 on: June 18, 2007, 05:42:06 PM »

Hobo,

Agreed - they are not a biker, they are something else instead.  On a ride this past Spring we hung our leather jackets on the handlebars and went inside a restaurant to eat.  Several other bikes in the parking lot.  Waitress told us that it would be a better idea to bring our jackets inside, so we did.  Evidently the "bikers" eating there were not exactly honest.  No idea if they REALLY owned their bikes or not, considering.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
« Reply #103 on: June 18, 2007, 06:04:14 PM »

Hobo,
That's a damn shame, and senseless for someone to steal personal riding items right off your ride. Don't suppose they had a security camera pointed towards the parking lot that had low light sensitivity? :nixweiss:

You can bet they're ripping them off for flea markets or ebay sales most likely. Suppose I'll start lugging around the little cable to lock up the lids now. CHIT!
Joe
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #104 on: June 18, 2007, 11:33:11 PM »

Really sorry to read about this Cary.  Completely sucks.  This is one area where I readily admit to intentionally choosing not to be too bright.

I've had things lost from a bike.  I choose to forget it happened.  I want to go on riding happy and enjoying the experience.  I can't do that if I allow myself to worry that everyone walking by the bike is a potential dickhead.  So I just pretend they're not.  Go on about my rides.  Behave like all is good with the world.  And hope I don't actually walk in on someone messing with the bike.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8  All

Page created in 0.21 seconds with 21 queries.