Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Performance Evaluation Program  (Read 833 times)

UglyJohn

• Full CVO Member
Performance Evaluation Program
« on: May 13, 2007, 11:37:26 AM »

I did a search, but maybe someone could direct me to the right thread or enlighten me. I got my graph for my dyno run, but wanted to compare it to another one of my friends. I got a file from the dealership that performed the dyno with the extension of ".MT6" which appears to contain input numbers for the SERT. However, I'd like to see the actual graph showing torque and HP. I know I'm not the brightest rock in the creek :-[, but how do I get the graph portion of the dyno. Seems like I'm missing a file or just don't know how to create it in the Software. (SE disk that came with the SERT)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Ugly John
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
Re: Performance Evaluation Program
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2007, 12:58:10 PM »

John, you won't get the dyno chart in a file, only a hard copy print out.  The dynamometer uses it's own software to record results of the run and plot the HP/TQ lines on the graph.  The disc that came with the SERT is only for programming the ECM and isn't used to record the dyno results and the .MT6 file should be the final map that is programmed into your bike at this time.  If the same dealer did your friend's bike, he should be able to graph both bikes on the same chart for you, though.

UglyJohn

• Full CVO Member
Re: Performance Evaluation Program
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 07:41:08 PM »

Thank you for the comeback. Thought there might be more to it than appeared. The dealer has always been fair to me so I give it a try. Again thanks.
UglyJohn
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Page created in 0.178 seconds with 20 queries.