Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10  All

Author Topic: Hoist's CVO Photo Safari From Pickup Ride!  (Read 12744 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Hoist's CVO Photo Safari From Pickup Ride!
« Reply #90 on: May 21, 2007, 01:02:55 PM »

And the Italian Feast, KY style!
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #91 on: May 21, 2007, 01:04:37 PM »

5/19 Our last night on the road. We stayed in Hancock, MD. The Restaurant we ate in, The Lockhouse.

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #92 on: May 21, 2007, 01:05:51 PM »

Local dude with a cool tee shirt!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #93 on: May 21, 2007, 01:08:56 PM »

5/20 last leg home. Ready to leave MD! Binx by my Bike with her doo-rag that Cheri gave her. I think Cheri talked her into joining. She'll be another BSR (Back Seat Rider). They're as much a part of it as we are!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #94 on: May 21, 2007, 01:10:11 PM »

Binx, my true love! What a trooper to withstand the Hoist Hell Ride! That lady didn't complain on the back! Ever!!!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #95 on: May 21, 2007, 01:11:03 PM »

Last CVO meet up. Binx and Mike (Puzzled) in Stroudsburg, PA

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #96 on: May 21, 2007, 01:11:57 PM »

Smile, you're on Candid Camera!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #97 on: May 21, 2007, 01:13:48 PM »

And my last pic of the trip! Similar shot, but the last one. I hope ya'll enjoyed seeing them as much as I enjoyed taking them! This trip was great and meeting our members was better!

THIS SITE RULES!!!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

HogDude

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: Gone-05 SEEG2(never should have let her go)
    • CVO2: 2013 CVO Road King
« Reply #98 on: May 21, 2007, 01:21:15 PM »

Hoist -
Very nice... what an adventure, huh ?   :2vrolijk_21:

VAZHOG

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #99 on: May 21, 2007, 01:21:46 PM »

Lot's of nice places with lots of nice face's  ;D

Boatman

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2010 SEUC-accident victim-gone
    • CVO3: 2005 SEEG-traded on 2010
« Reply #100 on: May 21, 2007, 01:25:11 PM »

Hoist-

Thanks for taking the time to post the pictures and your writeups.  Glad you were all safe during this trip.  Great to put faces to names.  Brings us all closer together.

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #101 on: May 21, 2007, 01:26:38 PM »

All the Miles of Smiles are indicative of the great folks.  Thanks a million for sharing.  :cherry:

BalDeagle

• FLHRSE3 Candy Cobalt with Pale Gold Leafing Graphics
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do it today, tomorrow may be too late......
« Reply #102 on: May 21, 2007, 01:26:43 PM »

Great set of pics Howie - looks like you had a really great time.

Can you still get into the same set of trousers you went in ? cos it looks like you didn't go too short in the grub stakes !

;D

Nige
Don't leave it until tomorrow, do it today !

110 SERK FLHRSE3
Power Commander
Doherty PowerPacc + PowerVents + Mystfree
Vance & Hines Slip ons + V & H True Duals
Lots of other shiny bits!

Fired00d

• Global Moderator
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Orange & Black SEEG... Can it get any better?
    • VA

• CVO1: FLHTCSE
« Reply #103 on: May 21, 2007, 01:32:31 PM »

Great pics and report. Thanks for sharing. :2vrolijk_21: Also for the laugh today when you went into "picture lockdown". I would have given good money to been a fly on the wall to see the look on your face and your reaction when you couldn't get pictures to download. :D :D

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:
:pumpkin: 2004 Screamin’ Eagle Electra Glide :pumpkin:
Rinehart True Duals
SE Breather
SE Race Tuner
HogTunes Speakers
Zippers 575 Gear Drive Cams
Zippers Pro-Tapered Adjustable Push Rods
Zippers Oil Pressure Bypass Shim
Feuling Oil Pump
Feuling Lifters
Zumo 550 W/Flame Caps
Lyndall Z+ Brake Pads
CVOHarley Member #1234
PGR Member #754 (Since '05)
Proud Member EBCM #2.0

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #104 on: May 21, 2007, 01:40:12 PM »

Man Gary, I thought I had to resize them 1 at a time! That would've sucked!

Yes Nige, I can still fit, bareley! I hope I can still fit after your trip here. It promises to be another eating extravaganza!

Thanks Candy. great meeting/riding with you and Jamie. Way too short though. We'll have to do it again sometime!

Thanks Boatman and Wayne. Meeting everyone in person is the best way to put the names to the faces. But I hope this helps all of you who couldn't make it! If ya'll get the chance, you gotta try something like this yourself! I'll be there!!! ;)

Hoist! 8)

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10  All

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 25 queries.