Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10  All

Author Topic: Hoist's CVO Photo Safari From Pickup Ride!  (Read 12736 times)

harleydiva

Re: Hoist's CVO Photo Safari From Pickup Ride!
« Reply #105 on: May 21, 2007, 01:52:48 PM »

And my last pic of the trip! Similar shot, but the last one. I hope ya'll enjoyed seeing them as much as I enjoyed taking them! This trip was great and meeting our members was better!

THIS SITE RULES!!!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Hoist, sure wish I could have joined you, your bride, and all of the others.  Terry hasn't stopped talking about what a good time he had and how much he enjoyed meeting everyone...more new friends.  Can't wait until I can meet everyone.

Happy and Safe Trails,

Suzanne (Diva)

bisounours

• 5k CVO Member
  • First miles the 6th February 2008

« Reply #106 on: May 21, 2007, 02:30:44 PM »

Nice pics !
Nice report !
Thanks to share with us this trip !  :2vrolijk_21:

Jacques
********2007 FLHTCUSE2 Red/Black**********
  SE RYO A/C and KN filter, V&H dressers duals and
          oval, TM/AT map#364, SE 251 cams.
     2008 FLHTCUSE3, White Frost and Silver Mist
              (Casper) -> 6th February 2008
             SE 251 cams/Torrington bearings,
      SE pushrods, SE High compression pistons,
             A/C Big sucker, V&H dresser duals ,
             Fullsac baffles, SE Pro Super Tuner.
2011 FLHXSE2, Stage1

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #107 on: May 21, 2007, 02:53:41 PM »

Well look who's lurking on this thread. It's our newest member and my lovely bride Binx! JD coaxed her into joining and I blackmailed her to sign on by telling her it's the only way she'll see the pics! ::) Have fun on the site baby! I'll try to persuade the Mods for a New CVO Subject fot the BSR's. You guys are as much a part of this as we are. I think you deserve your own Subject Board. What do you say Neal, can we get the BSR's their own Subject Board? How about calling it "BSR's Place"? ;) Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #108 on: May 21, 2007, 02:58:11 PM »

Now Barry(Displacing Air) will have a place to post with the rest of the BSR's.  :huepfenlol2:
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #109 on: May 21, 2007, 03:01:48 PM »

Well look who's lurking on this thread. It's our newest member and my lovely bride Binx! JD coaxed her into joining and I blackmailed her to sign on by telling her it's the only way she'll see the pics! ::) Have fun on the site baby! I'll try to persuade the Mods for a New CVO Subject fot the BSR's. You guys are as much a part of this as we are. I think you deserve your own Subject Board. What do you say Neal, can we get the BSR's their own Subject Board? How about calling it "BSR's Place"? ;) Hoist! 8)

YAY!!!!  :P Thanks fer the plug Hoistie!! ANd BINX!!!!!!! Welcome you wild and crazy woman! Glad to see ya signed on...I started a welcome in the newbies thread ...well... JUST CUZ we're so damn glad to see ya here!!

Hoist?? Do ya think ya could have got ONE shot of me NOT having a bad hair day or fried from the sun and wind??  ;D HELLL no!! But I did have that ear to ear grin!
I like shiny stuff!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #110 on: May 21, 2007, 03:04:48 PM »

Now Barry(Displacing Air) will have a place to post with the rest of the BSR's.  :huepfenlol2:

Ouch Q! ;) Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #111 on: May 21, 2007, 03:08:14 PM »

I got all kinds of fiesty after DooD shut down the pipe thread. Sorry Barry that it was at your expense. You get a free pass to hammer me. :huepfenlol2: Later,Q 
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #112 on: May 21, 2007, 03:16:14 PM »

I got all kinds of fiesty after DooD shut down the pipe thread. Sorry Barry that it was at your expense. You get a free pass to hammer me. :huepfenlol2: Later,Q 

Me too, Q...all wound up and no place to unload.

Glad Binx is able to join in the fun now!!!
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #113 on: May 21, 2007, 03:21:16 PM »

Me too, Q...all wound up and no place to unload.

Glad Binx is able to join in the fun now!!!

Hey Terry, don't you think Diva would like a BSR Subject too? See, no more PO'd attitude now that it's shut down. Back to fun and friendship. And I can be nice again! NOT!!! ;D We can Bitch on B B's Bitching Thread! ;) Hoist! 8)

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #114 on: May 21, 2007, 03:33:02 PM »

Hey Terry, don't you think Diva would like a BSR Subject too? See, no more PO'd attitude now that it's shut down. Back to fun and friendship. And I can be nice again! NOT!!! ;D We can Bitch on B B's Bitching Thread! ;) Hoist! 8)

Yes, Hoist...I think a topic for the BSR's would be a good thing.  They could discuss how we make them leave important chit at home 'cause there's no room!!   ;D  Seriously, they could talk about all sorts of things from the perspective of the back of the bike, something most of us have not experienced....other than Barry.... ;D ;D ;)  Sorry, couldn't resist...

Most comfortable helmet for them...how to stay awake, or how to sleep and not fall off...it would be a good thing for them.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

WFP

• WoeFully Pathetic!
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2008 Maggie Valley GTG

• CVO1: WFP-2003 FXSTDSE
    • CVO2: WFP2-2014 FLHTKSE
« Reply #115 on: May 21, 2007, 03:35:19 PM »

How hard to smack when your rider stares at the bikini clad women as you cruise down by the beach...

dam my shoulder is sore...

Yes, Hoist...I think a topic for the BSR's would be a good thing.  They could discuss how we make them leave important chit at home 'cause there's no room!!   ;D  Seriously, they could talk about all sorts of things from the perspective of the back of the bike, something most of us have not experienced....other than Barry.... ;D ;D ;)  Sorry, couldn't resist...

Most comfortable helmet for them...how to stay awake, or how to sleep and not fall off...it would be a good thing for them.
Finally have ridden a Harley in all 50 US States!

Canadian Provinces NOT travelled in or through by Motorcycle (YET!!!):

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #116 on: May 21, 2007, 03:42:39 PM »

How hard to smack when your rider stares at the bikini clad women as you cruise down by the beach...

dam my shoulder is sore...

.....or when your right hand has that uncontrollable twitch resulting in increased noise and rapid acceleration.

Binx

• Hoist's BSR
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #117 on: May 21, 2007, 03:47:36 PM »

Ok Ok...I caved in and joined up! So, here it is, my first post.  :cherry: <POP!!>

Hey all...it was wonderful meetin' all of you and hope to see you all again real soon.

I didn't want to miss out on all the reindeer games...so here I am....let the games begin...
wut?

bisounours

• 5k CVO Member
  • First miles the 6th February 2008

« Reply #118 on: May 21, 2007, 04:00:24 PM »

Good afternoon Binx !

I send you the   :welcome_005: from FRANCE.

It'll nice for the other members if you present you in the thread "New Member Introdution"
with a pic of your bike  :2vrolijk_21:

Best regards

:vrolijk_26:  Jacques
********2007 FLHTCUSE2 Red/Black**********
  SE RYO A/C and KN filter, V&H dressers duals and
          oval, TM/AT map#364, SE 251 cams.
     2008 FLHTCUSE3, White Frost and Silver Mist
              (Casper) -> 6th February 2008
             SE 251 cams/Torrington bearings,
      SE pushrods, SE High compression pistons,
             A/C Big sucker, V&H dresser duals ,
             Fullsac baffles, SE Pro Super Tuner.
2011 FLHXSE2, Stage1

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #119 on: May 21, 2007, 04:06:33 PM »

Hey Binx, that's Jacques. I think he's got that greeting on Word and posts it to all the Newbies! That's you Newbie Baby! But you can show him our SERK if you want to! ;) You can start your own thread in the New Members Section and say hi to everyone. And when you answer my posts, try not to bash me too bad! ::) Have fun baby! Hoist! 8)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10  All

Page created in 0.181 seconds with 21 queries.