Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: Cruise Control  (Read 2804 times)

103_RK

• Full CVO Member
Re: Cruise Control
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2007, 04:14:42 PM »

I also checked the elecrital diagnostic manual and found that it did have codes.  113 and 122.  I reset them to see if the condition comes back.
103 RK
2003 FLHRSEI2

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

• CVO1: 2004 SEEG
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2007, 09:31:21 PM »

In case anybody is interested, and saw my previous post about the light not turning green... dealer replaced my tach... light still doesn't turn green. Cruise still works perfect. Extended warranty paid for new tach. No loss to me other than my outer fairing coming off and on and off and on... ... ... :nervous:
Ness Big Sucker, SuperTrapp 2:1, SERT, Dyno by Cycle-Rama = 107 hp, 108.5 tq. And that's all I need. Oh, wait... a working radio would be nice.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2007, 09:35:00 PM »

In case anybody is interested, and saw my previous post about the light not turning green... dealer replaced my tach... light still doesn't turn green. Cruise still works perfect. Extended warranty paid for new tach. No loss to me other than my outer fairing coming off and on and off and on... ... ... :nervous:

So now you've lost the old perfectly functional tach that worked for years and replaced it with some new POS that will be a clunker in 37 days. :huepfenlol2:

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2007, 10:46:46 PM »

So now you've lost the old perfectly functional tach that worked for years and replaced it with some new POS that will be a clunker in 37 days. :huepfenlol2:
  :huepfenjump3: Right again! Don, how do you think of these things?  :confused5:  (Even if it is true)
Ness Big Sucker, SuperTrapp 2:1, SERT, Dyno by Cycle-Rama = 107 hp, 108.5 tq. And that's all I need. Oh, wait... a working radio would be nice.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2007, 10:54:22 PM »

:huepfenjump3: Right again! Don, how do you think of these things?  :confused5:  (Even if it is true)

This time we'll just cross our fingers and assume I'll be wrong  :2vrolijk_21: .

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2007, 10:58:47 PM »

Hopefully, the new one still matches the other gauges and they haven't taken to using the design for the oil temp gauge.  I could just see some guy saying, "hey, that tach doesn't match the new oil temp gauge.  We better change it, fast!"  (Instead of the other way around). :huepfenlol2: :oops:

Garznhogs

• Elite CVO Member
  • $$$ heals all

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2007, 09:31:41 PM »

Hopefully, the new one still matches the other gauges and they haven't taken to using the design for the oil temp gauge.  I could just see some guy saying, "hey, that tach doesn't match the new oil temp gauge.  We better change it, fast!"  (Instead of the other way around). :huepfenlol2: :oops:
Well, they told me they changed it. Couldn't prove it by me, everything looks exactly the same. Same cruise control light that doesn't turn green.  Service writer (actually a mechanic) said "It's probably one of the connectors that isn't connecting".  Hmmm, I'd check that first... if it was me.   I'm supposed to 'bring it back'.... :nervous:
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.331 seconds with 21 queries.