Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: If you're ugly post here!  (Read 6010 times)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
Re: If you're ugly post here!
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2007, 09:19:05 AM »

Oh.  I missed that day in history class. As I recall, I was having sex.    :pepper:    :bananarock:  Go figure.

1861 folks were too horny to hold out for another year?   :nixweiss:

Yeap.  Why do you think the Civil War started?  People were REALLY grumpy in 1861.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2007, 09:22:30 AM »

Yeap.  Why do you think the Civil War started?  People were REALLY grumpy in 1861.

The Civil War was started by horny Yankees & Rebels?  I learn so much when I read here.  Its like a doctorate or a masters degree, only different.

So when Lincoln sat with his stove top hat on his lap, he had a good reason.

Is there any truth to the rumors that the Revolutionary War was started due to constipation?
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2007, 09:25:29 AM »

The Civil War was started by horny Yankees & Rebels?  I learn so much when I read here.  Its like a doctorate or a masters degree, only different.

So when Lincoln sat with his stove top hat on his lap, he had a good reason.

Is there any truth to the rumors that the Revolutionary War was started due to constipation?

Damn right.  Stove pipe hats were not a fashion trend in days before sex was invented.  Just a public necessity.  The Revolutionary War was not started due to constipation.  It's sudden and violent release was used as a weapon though  ??? .

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2007, 09:30:43 AM »

Damn right.  Stove pipe hats were not a fashion trend in days before sex was invented.  Just a public necessity.  The Revolutionary War was not started due to constipation.  It's sudden and violent release was used as a weapon though  ??? .

Guerilla war tactics used in the Rev. War confused the English and no wonder they smelled funny, considering the stuff hurled at them.

Then gorillas in the zoo copied that behavior, and many a childs Sunday afternoon included a faceful of monkey poop as a result.  Damn that George Washington!

Lincoln was also known to have incredible bowel control and is credited with the origination of the saying "go chit in your hat."

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2007, 10:14:02 AM »

Lincoln was also known to have incredible bowel control and is credited with the origination of the saying "go chit in your hat."

But he never had a CVO.  Just too much time with Meade and McClelland.  No wonder he was grumpy.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2007, 10:18:04 AM »

But he never had a CVO.  Just too much time with Meade and McClelland.  No wonder he was grumpy.

George Washington is associated with choppers, not Lincoln, but he also had no CVO. Martha was a hottie biker chick, another story.  If Lincoln had been wearing his helmet at Ford's theater, he would not have gotten a hole in his head.  Unless it was a non-DOT helmet, of course.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2007, 10:51:27 AM »

George Washington is associated with choppers, not Lincoln, but he also had no CVO. Martha was a hottie biker chick, another story.  If Lincoln had been wearing his helmet at Ford's theater, he would not have gotten a hole in his head.  Unless it was a non-DOT helmet, of course.

I always had an oral fixation for Dolly Madison.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2007, 10:58:42 AM »

Abagail Adam's Playboy spread was one of my all time favorites.  Dolly had better cakes though.

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.139 seconds with 20 queries.