Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: Members bikes that ring our chimes!  (Read 7837 times)

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
Re: Members bikes that ring our chimes!
« Reply #45 on: March 22, 2010, 07:22:59 PM »

Just wanted to bump this thread and see how much has changed. Later,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2010, 08:51:46 PM »

OK

Was riding today and thinking about all the fine equipment on this site.
We all work with our bikes to make them to be what we want them to be.
As I was riding I started thinking "Well I really like this bike and I am impressed with that bike".
So to offer some insight to who's machine we are impressed with I thought we could have a list of three bikes from this site that impresses the hell out of us. NO please don't list your own but give a reason about the bike you list that floats your boat or rings your chime. After those three then add an "honorable mention" bike that for whatever reason impresses you!

Here's mine,

1) TCnBham's Ultra,  This bike has it all. Wheels, shocks, front end, brakes and lots of bling and most important it's     a driver. No trailer queens in Terry's garage!

2) Grovers Pumkin,  Skip the bling, skip the seat, this bike makes power. How can anyone argue with that?

3) Hubbards Maude, Hubbard hasn't been on here much lately but to all the newbies, in a kingdom there always has to be a king. Until Maude is dethroned, she is still the king of the pack!

Honorable mention
TwoLanes SEEG, On a site with almost 4000 members the mere mention of the red bike can only mean one. It has bling, it has tunes, it has power (kinda) and it is always on the cutting edge of whats new. That's one fine machine

Here's my list.
Tell me whose bike rings that bell.
We all work hard to get our bikes the way we want them. Let us know whose bike you like!

S
  /
    B

Thanks there Q!
Now 2 1/2 years later I thought I would toss out my impressions of some of the fine machines on this site.

1)  WTS and his 195 HP SERG. How can you argue with 195 HP from a 09 SERG? (answer, you can't)

2)  JCZ, how does he upgrade from his 04 SEEG? It's easy for JC, buy a 2010 SESG in blue and transform it into an awesome machine.

3)  TwoLaneRider and his 2.5 RED MACHINES!
Here's my quote from my original post in this thread,
TwoLanes SEEG, On a site with almost 4000 members the mere mention of the red bike can only mean one. It has bling, it has tunes, it has power (kinda) and it is   always on the cutting edge of whats new. That's one fine machine
And now with over 11K members when Red bikes are mentioned, they could only be Don's.

Honorable mention,
The "Mysterious Q!" and his beautiful 02 SERK!  He raised the bar and has to be wondering when everyone is going to catch up.
Mrs. We's beautiful 05 SEEG. She can ride that bike all over the country and everyone will say. That has to be Mrs. We's SEEG!
So there's my list.
Tell us whose bike impresses you and why!

SBB

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2010, 12:47:09 PM »

Just read a PM that thankfully pointed this thread out again.  It's a fun chat. 

Just quickly scanned the entire thing again.  Thing I'm most impressed about right now is that most of the bikes well mentioned in the chat are still in the hands of the guys that made them.  Not all of course.  Three years or so is a long time.  And at least a couple went away for reasons not of the owner's choice.  But most have been well done and well appreciated enough they're still right at home in their own OE garage. 

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2010, 12:50:07 PM »

I was feeling a little nostalgic and thought it might be good for newer members to see what some of us "veterans" to the site thought of some of our favorites a few years ago and spawn some new faves.
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.146 seconds with 24 queries.