Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Author Topic: Bike goes back in  (Read 8295 times)

SOKOOLJ

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: FLHRSE3
Re: Bike goes back in
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2007, 08:06:10 PM »

Just went by the dealer and asked if there was any possibility, since my bike has not been assembled if I could get a 113 installed instead. First they said no but they could easily do the work once the bike came in. Then we had a little talk about the problem with the 110's, which they said they had never heard anything about any problems with the 110, even though I know of at least 3 07 SERK's that have had rear jugs replaced in the last few weeks by them. Anyway, they are calling MoCo in the morning and checking to see if what I am requesting is possible.
Good luck, hope it all works out for the best.

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
Re: Bike goes back in
« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2007, 09:04:04 PM »

Just went by the dealer and asked if there was any possibility, since my bike has not been assembled if I could get a 113 installed instead. First they said no but they could easily do the work once the bike came in. Then we had a little talk about the problem with the 110's, which they said they had never heard anything about any problems with the 110, even though I know of at least 3 07 SERK's that have had rear jugs replaced in the last few weeks by them. Anyway, they are calling MoCo in the morning and checking to see if what I am requesting is possible.

Didja call em out on lying to you?  Effers, It don't seem to matter where or who, they all be thievin liars...What else are they lyin about.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 21 queries.