Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Thinking of changing cam...  (Read 6228 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Thinking of changing cam...
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2007, 09:33:25 PM »

Just havin fun Hoist :bananarock: :bananarock:, Tommy is the one who got me in this Chat room. He was telling me that I can learn alot from you guys and you know what they say, you can never learn to much, right  :biggthumpup: :biggthumpup:
  After listening to all of you guys, I definitly have alot to learn, so you guys keep talking and Tommy will keep me spending money   :bigok: :bigok:

Later :vrolijk17:

SirMichael

Perfect Sir Mike! That's what we all do best here. Spend each others $$$! ;D ;D ;D Good to see you guys having fun and getting your scoots setup right in the process! Keep havin' fun here SM! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

nidan

• 1K CVO Member
  • Keep the breeze between your knees

• CVO1: 02 FWDWG3 Stage IV 95 -sold
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2007, 06:54:38 AM »

Sorry to stray back on topic ( heaven forbid!)  but has anybody seen or heard of a build using the Andrews 32H ?  I had the 31 in my 95 and loved it ( thanks to Steve at GMR!)  , Andrews claims about a 20% power jump for this one over the 31. 

In Open/ Close   ||  Exh. Open/ Close  ||    In /Exh. Duration ||    In Lift/tExh. Lift 
  10/46   ||                 52/08  ||                           236/ 240    ||           .570

CVO -'02 FWDWG3 Stage IV 95 -sold
'07 FLHX Stage II 103 95hp/111lbs ft
'09 FJR 1300- 145hp /99 lbs ft
2011 Mustang GT 412hp/390 lbs ft

gremlush

• I may not be good, BUT, I am slow.
  • Full CVO Member
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2007, 10:37:34 PM »

There is a Andrews 32 cam build on dewey's web site {95"} not bad. Thinking of doing it on my 110" and a 'little ' head work ,bump up the comp. too.

SCRM-R

• Elite CVO Member
  • It's Only $Money$...And I Can Make Some More!!
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2007, 01:18:22 PM »

Baker Transmissions just came out with two new transmission pulleys to change your gear ratio on 2007 FL's.  One changes it a little more than the other.  Seems like an efficient way to get the result, but it does require a new H-D drive belt...they tell you which one is needed.  A buddy of mine has one ordered, so I should know how it works in a few weeks.  Here's a link to the info. on Baker's website:
http://www.bakerdrivetrain.com/drivetrainupgrades/transmission-pulleys.htm#hdCruiseDrive
Well, my riding buddy got this mod. completed, has put a few hunderd miles on it, and he is well pleased with it.  It puts the torque right in the range of where it needs to be.  Doing about 3,000 rpm's at 80 mph.  He says that it is one of the best mods. that he has done to the bike...not nearly as much downshifting required.
2003 Screamin' Eagle Road King with Custom "Real Fire" Paint Scheme
Zipper's 117" Kit, Including:
   H-D Race Tuner
   Zippers 54MM Throttle Body
   RedShift 647 Cams

Diamond Cut Cylinders & Heads
Custom Engraved Front Lower Legs, Primary Inspection Cover & Saddlebag Latch Covers

SirMichael

• Senior CVO Member
  • Non Riding for the moment!!
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2007, 11:56:52 PM »

Just sell the darn thing and buy an 07 or 08 :2vrolijk_21: :2vrolijk_21:
        All you have to do is work one extra weekend and then you can just pay cash for the new one, :bananarock: :bananarock:
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 11:58:26 PM by SirMichael103 »

tommyo

• Throttles on the right!
  • Full CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE2
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2007, 12:11:49 AM »

Why would I sell it? It just got me through another 630 mile trip and it ran perfect! If I had your money ( I should become a retired welder) Then maybe I would have a few bikes. That is what you should do.
When in doubt... GAS it!!!

Starting over!!

SirMichael

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2007, 12:17:29 AM »

Why would I sell it? It just got me through another 630 mile trip and it ran perfect! If I had your money ( I should become a retired welder) Then maybe I would have a few bikes. That is what you should do.
Hey, I had that planned, I worked long and hard to retire early, being a welder for these last years (1996-2003) was some tough years, I earned my retirement :drink: :drink:

tommyo

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2007, 12:20:05 AM »

You crack me up. I'm out talk at you tomorrow.

Starting over!!

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2007, 12:23:26 AM »

You guys both crack me up!!! ;D

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SirMichael

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2007, 12:31:07 AM »

Whats up Hoist? Yah, I am tring to get him to spend some of his own money for a change, but he just can't seem to pry his wallet open :nixweiss: :nixweiss:
 He has more money than anyone I have ever seen, but he just likes to sit and look at it all day :znotworthy: :znotworthy: :znotworthy:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2007, 12:34:12 AM »

Whats up Hoist? Yah, I am tring to get him to spend some of his own money for a change, but he just can't seem to pry his wallet open :nixweiss: :nixweiss:
 He has more money than anyone I have ever seen, but he just likes to sit and look at it all day :znotworthy: :znotworthy: :znotworthy:

Well, he did his motor! And if you do that good, you're happy. Sometimes all you need is a little more HP! ;) But you can never get enough! ;D Hoist! 8)

tommyo

• Full CVO Member

« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2007, 01:45:18 AM »

Other than a new chrome front end (winter project) and a 2 into 1 thats about it for me. SM103 just has to keep up with the Jone's. And he is the jones. Trying to outdo himself. LOL! Just kidding he want's a bagger now to have an old mans bike like me.

Starting over!!

SirMichael

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #42 on: August 16, 2007, 02:34:31 AM »

Other than a new chrome front end (winter project) and a 2 into 1 thats about it for me. SM103 just has to keep up with the Jone's. And he is the jones. Trying to outdo himself. LOL! Just kidding he want's a bagger now to have an old mans bike like me.
Don't forget about the painted inner-fairing!! ??? ???

I don't want to keep up with the Jones, I want to Pass their azzzzz :vrolijk_10: :vrolijk_10:
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.154 seconds with 21 queries.