Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 49

Author Topic: Cybil, My New ‘07A FLHRSE3TQ  (Read 82254 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Cybil, My New ‘07B FLHRSE3TQ
« Reply #660 on: March 11, 2008, 07:26:39 PM »

Lookin real nice Howie...  Nothing left to do but ride...    :2vrolijk_21:

Thanks. I wish that were the case Scott. Zumo install. Hawg Wired Amp in TP when that arrives and wire up the 6-1/2" Polk rear speakers. Front 2 Wheel Tunes amp/speaker install. HID install. Still plenty to do. ???

But it's on the road again and rideable. Should be even stronger than before. And it ran great before, so it surely won't bother me at all if it runs even better! ::)

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 07:26:37 PM by Hoist! »
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
Re: Cybil, My New ‘07A FLHRSE3TQ
« Reply #661 on: March 11, 2008, 07:27:20 PM »

Great looking bike, glad for you bro  :2vrolijk_21: Can't wait to hear it roar  :bananarock:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #662 on: March 11, 2008, 07:28:13 PM »

That will truly be great news.  All Well that Ends Well!

Ancient saying ----- fall down seven times ---- stand up eight!

We do what we do to get to the other side - if the other side is what we want to get to.   You have proven beyond any-one's doubts that you get exactly what you set your mind to get.  For that, I am so proud of you.  I would not let one naysayer shed one shed of displeasure on the great sight of your wonderful motorcycle, in your yard, running hard and strong.  Congratulations on the accomplishments.  Looking good!

Thanks Candy! And you have a way with words too. Kiss my ass was the best I can do. But you were so much more elegant about it! ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 07:26:20 PM by Hoist! »

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #663 on: March 11, 2008, 07:31:07 PM »

Bike does look ready to ride.  Lots of miles on that road ahead.

Thanks Mike. It was great being on it again. I rode the '85 FXWG there for it's overhaul. I'm turning Vern into the Chip Foose of motorcycles on LI with all the projects he's doing for me. All the WG parts that will be removed are going on the Rigid Paugho Frame I bought today. It's got a 30deg rake, and I'm building an 80" 4-speed Evo Bobber with it! ;)

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 07:26:07 PM by Hoist! »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #664 on: March 11, 2008, 07:36:42 PM »

Howie,
Congrats, glad to hear that your scooter is alive again. Follow the doctor's (Vern's) orders no matter how hard you might want to twist the wick. :2vrolijk_21:

:pumpkin:
Ride Safe,
Fired00d
 :fireman:

Thanks Gary. Vern will have my ass if I don't break it in right. HIS WAY RIGHT, that is. For the first 50 miles, I can't exceed 4-5 miles at a time before cooling it down again. I'm at 20 now. After 50 miles, he wants to drop the oil and do a mellow breakin to 500 miles. Then he'll change the oil again, and let me start bring the revs over 3 grand. We're using Dino Oil for breakin. You thought going thru this build required patience. Now that I have it and have to restrain myself, that really requires the patience of a Saint. And a Saint I've never been. But I'll oblige his strict breakin procedure, and just look forward to the day I can crack the throttle wide open! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 07:25:55 PM by Hoist! »

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #665 on: March 11, 2008, 07:37:28 PM »

Thanks Mike. It was great being on it again. I rode the '85 FXWG there for it's overhaul. I'm turning Vern into the Chip Foose of motorcycles on LI with all the projects he's doing for me. All the WG parts that will be removed are going on the Rigid Paugho Frame I bought today. It's got a 30deg rake, and I'm building an 80" 4-speed Evo Bobber with it! ;)

Hoist! 8)

An 80" 4 speed EVO bobber?  Would love to see that.  Vern is a very busy guy.  Sounds like Cybil is doing as expected & daman glad to hear it Howie. :2vrolijk_21:

Beer thirty hear & it's cold & calling!

"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #666 on: March 11, 2008, 07:38:25 PM »

Great looking bike, glad for you bro  :2vrolijk_21: Can't wait to hear it roar  :bananarock:

Thanks Howie. You will next month when we meet you for the York trip. :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 07:25:41 PM by Hoist! »

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #667 on: March 11, 2008, 07:40:15 PM »

Thanks Candy! And you have a way with words too. Kiss my ass was the best I can do. But you were so much more elegant about it! ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

Easy, simple to undersand . . . . Works for me! ;D

Bike looks great and very "stealthy" with the OEM 110 heads, pushrod tubes and other touches.  We need to stretch 'em out again together, even though I'll be the one following you for sure, this time. :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #668 on: March 11, 2008, 07:40:39 PM »

An 80" 4 speed EVO bobber?  Would love to see that.  Vern is a very busy guy.  Sounds like Cybil is doing as expected & daman glad to hear it Howie. :2vrolijk_21:

Beer thirty hear & it's cold & calling!

Yep, but the 110" Evo 6-speed CVO Type '85 FXWG reincarnation must occur before the Bobber gets started.! ;)

For this occasion, it sure is. All we have is some Corona bottles, and I'm not a fan. But I will be tonight! :drink:

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 07:25:23 PM by Hoist! »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #669 on: March 11, 2008, 07:43:08 PM »

Easy, simple to undersand . . . . Works for me! ;D

Bike looks great and very "stealthy" with the OEM 110 heads, pushrod tubes and other touches.  We need to stretch 'em out again together, even though I'll be the one following you for sure, this time. :2vrolijk_21:

Thanks Brian! We sure will! But we stayed together at over a buck very well. Unless we're doing a buck thirty five-forty, we'll be together fine. Now the 1/4 mile...........that might be a different story! ::) ;) ;D

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 07:25:09 PM by Hoist! »

REGGAB

« Reply #670 on: March 11, 2008, 08:00:05 PM »

Howie,
Congrats.  Wonderful.  Great.  It makes my day seeing Cybil in your driveway.  Pretty soon, her home will be on the open road where she belongs.  You have the most "sticktoitivness" I've seen in many years.  Determination and GUTS:  That's what it takes, Howie, and you certainly have your fair share and then some.  You never gave up when lesser folk would have fallen by the wayside........and your prize is home.  Congratulations.  You have earned it!

As for "malicious intents,"...................I understand.   :2vrolijk_21:

I'll see you next month.   :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #671 on: March 11, 2008, 08:03:12 PM »

Howie,
Congrats.  Wonderful.  Great.  It makes my day seeing Cybil in your driveway.  Pretty soon, her home will be on the open road where she belongs.  You have the most "sticktoitivness" I've seen in many years.  Determination and GUTS:  That's what it takes, Howie, and you certainly have your fair share and then some.  You never gave up when lesser folk would have fallen by the wayside........and your prize is home.  Congratulations.  You have earned it!

As for "malicious intents,"...................I understand.   :2vrolijk_21:

I'll see you next month.   :2vrolijk_21:

Thanks very much for that post Henry. It means a lot to me. And we'll have a blast when you're back next month! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 07:24:53 PM by Hoist! »

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #672 on: March 11, 2008, 08:06:40 PM »

Oops, I forgot to mention earlier.....

THAT HEATED CORBIN SEAT IS THE CAT'S ASS!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 07:24:42 PM by Hoist! »

Black Diamond

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 11 FLHXSE2 "Vanessa"
    • CVO2: 08 FLHRSE4 "Lexi" "Bike from Hell"
    • CVO3: 02 FLHRSEI "Ruby"
« Reply #673 on: March 11, 2008, 08:07:39 PM »

Great new Howie. Pictures look great. Break her in right so you can enjoy her all year long. I'm happy for you. It's up in the 50's here so I'm jonesin for mine to get done. Happy for you.

JW

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #674 on: March 11, 2008, 08:10:55 PM »

Great new Howie. Pictures look great. Break her in right so you can enjoy her all year long. I'm happy for you. It's up in the 50's here so I'm jonesin for mine to get done. Happy for you.

JW

Thanks JW, that's the plan! :2vrolijk_21:

Man, the way things were going with mine for awhile, I thought you'd get done before me. You're almost there now. Just in time for the good weather too! ;)

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2008, 07:24:30 PM by Hoist! »

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 49

Page created in 0.175 seconds with 24 queries.