Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2  All

Author Topic: NEW TO GROUP  (Read 2281 times)

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

• CVO1: 2004 FLHTCSE Betsy
    • CVO2: 2014 FLHRSE6 Orange Crush
    • CVO3: 1947 Indian Chief Nanner Puddin HBRR Fastest Side Valve
NEW TO GROUP
« on: February 21, 2005, 04:20:47 PM »

Hey guys,

I am an owner of a 2004 SEEG in Candy Cobalt and Starlight Black. I have the privilage of owning one of the first 8 of these bikes produced. I started modifying this bike pretty much from day one. It currently has CNC Ported HTCC heads, High comp stroker pistons, SE 258 cams, Rinehert exhaust and a Horsepower Inc throttle body. Otis and Hubbard are both good friends of mine and I presume that I am the third person OTIS mentioned in his recent post to NAITRAM. I look forward to enjoying the site and hope to have a lot of valuable input.
2014 SERK Orange Crush-Fullsac cores and screens, Decatted Headpipe, TTS Mastertune, Kury 24D, Custom Dynamic Signals, Memphis Fairing, HBRR 117R 123HP/137TQ
2004 SEEG  Huckleberry- 113 HP/115 TQ

Charter Member and National Vice President Hillbilly Rocket Riders
Charter Member and National President CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
National President and Founder of WRENCH We Ride Everywhere Nomatter Cold or Hot
Zen Master of Pondering

hd2003-se2005

Re: NEW TO GROUP
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2005, 04:53:08 PM »

Shrader

You guys are coming out of the woodwork! [smiley=laugh.gif]
Welcome to the site!
So who did your motor work.
Have you had it on a dyno?
I am a fan of Don Tilley's and Neil!
Tilley's has a nice pretty dyno.

Inquiring minds want to know???? [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
I LIKE valuable imput.
Cause you know!!!!
A man can never have to much horsepower!

Chip [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

BadAss2

• Senior CVO Member
  • 14 years and still got her
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2005, 04:56:06 PM »

Hey guys,

I am an owner of a 2004 SEEG in Candy Cobalt and Starlight Black. I have the privilage of owning one of the first 8 of these bikes produced. I started modifying this bike pretty much from day one. It currently has CNC Ported HTCC heads, High comp stroker pistons, SE 258 cams, Rinehert exhaust and a Horsepower Inc throttle body. Otis and Hubbard are both good friends of mine and I presume that I am the third person OTIS mentioned in his recent post to NAITRAM. I look forward to enjoying the site and hope to have a lot of valuable input.

Tell us more about the Horsepower Inc. throttle body.
FLHTCSE2 Candy Cherry
6 speed tranny,regeared primary and secondary,
SE slip on pipes, K&M Kit, remap ECM
Chrome - inner primary, starter, front calipers, thunderstar sprocket, headlamp and signal light trim, all chrome bolt kits
L

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2005, 05:28:35 PM »

Shrader welcome to the site.  You probably already have a handle on the fact that this site is just a little different from other HD sites in that we try to provide "factual" information here, straight from the manufacturers of products that work on our bikes.  Other than that, we try to have fun along the way.

We have several GTG (get togethers) for CVO owners across the nation and have had some real succesful turnouts for those (see the CVO Events thread and photos).

We also have a thread going for dyno sheet (or race track time slips) going right here, just to give everybody else an idea of what the different mods will produce...........
http://flhrsei.org/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=eg_gen;action=display;num=1072508181;start=0
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2005, 05:54:43 PM »

SHRADER,

If I, myself, as a Newbie, am in a position to welcome you to the site, WELCOME!  You know I have never divulged my Engine Modifications to anyone.  Quirk of mine I guess, but here goes.  120 cubic inches, Weisco 10.5 to 1 Pistons, SE-260 Cams, Zipper's 54MM Throttle Body, Zipper's Heads (164 CFM), HD 6-Speed, Primo-Rivera Clutch, and Rinehart True-Duals.  The first Dyno Result in Feb. of 2004 reflected 120HP & 135lbs. ft. Torque with 93 Octane.  After 2500 miles in June 0f 2004 the Dyno results were significantly less, due to the air then, I would guess.  Still felt as strong, but didn't look that way on the Dyno Sheet. There. Now you and the World Know.  Please verify the weight of my Dresser, 1070 lbs., as most of the members don't believe it.  Later--HUBBARD
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2005, 06:26:12 PM »

I added the Horsepower Inc Throttle Body and 258 cams this winter, after a particularly "high speed" encounter with HUBBARD. I have not had the chance to dyno it since then but I have had it dynoed twice.After adding the heads and pistons, with stock headers with exhaust off of a 2000 SERG-99HP and 102 FP. I then added the Rineherts and went to 107 square. I plan to run the bike on the dyno in Orlando while in South Florida March 5-13.

As for the Throttle Body addition-This in combination with the 258 cams seems to have improved the HP significantly. I guess I'll have to wait a couple weeks to see HOW MUCH.

As for the questions about installation, I am the manager of a Harley-Davidson Dealership and I had my mechanic Trey Froy do the work.

I installed a Race Tuner on it early on-even before changing the heads etc-and have tuned it myself basically by the seat of the pants.
2014 SERK Orange Crush-Fullsac cores and screens, Decatted Headpipe, TTS Mastertune, Kury 24D, Custom Dynamic Signals, Memphis Fairing, HBRR 117R 123HP/137TQ

National President and Founder of WRENCH We Ride Everywhere Nomatter Cold or Hot
Zen Master of Pondering

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2005, 07:35:34 PM »

Welcome Shrader, You will like it here....

Hubbard, Thanks for sharing your info. You're alright!!!

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2005, 08:38:01 PM »

In my last post I forgot to address one thing that HUBBARD mentioned- the weight of his dresser.  I have known HUBBARD for almost 20 years and can say without fear of contradiction that his dresser absolutely weighs as much as he says. HUBBARD has practically every possible piece of P&A offered by the Motor Co. along with a bunch of other aftermarket stuff. You just have to see his bike. Come on Hub post a picture so these guys can see it.

It is also the fastest dresser that I have ever seen with the possible exception of my own. I mentioned our last encounter which I believe was in August 2004 on the way to the AHDRA drags in Bristol. Upon reaching the I77 Tunnel were tore out from the pack were riding with and ran em up to well over 120 before running into a bunch of traffic. Upon clearing the traffic we wound them up again and I remember looking down at the speedo which was stuck at 120 right about the time I shifted into 5th.

This encounter with HUBBARD is the main reason that I installed the cams and throttle body. Try as I might I couldn't get around him with my bike at 107HP.

I on the other hand have taken somewhat the opposite approach with regard to weight. I have removed my engineguard, lowers etc.  This along with a personal weight loss of 115 pounds in the last year may tip the balance in my favor and send my buddy back down to Tilleys for some more work.

Zen Master of Pondering

geezerglide

• 1K CVO Member
  • New Geezerglide
    • AB

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2005, 09:32:52 PM »

Shrader/Hubbard,

I noticed you guys are from States West Virginia and Virginia. Do you Guys know Charlie Cole or Joe Saunders from Cole HD in Bluefield, WV? I believe he may be close to you. He bought a Jims 120 to put it into his 04 CVO bike. I purchased his 04 103" Engine. Which is in the process of having the heads redone by SBC in Phoenix. Just curious how Charlie's Jims is running.

geezerglide

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2005, 09:41:58 PM »

SHRADER, welcome to the site.  Sounds like you and your buddy HUBBARD know your way around these H-Ds and will be great contributors here.

Hey, HUBBARD, not to stir up the $h!t, but now that we know both of your riding buds (OTIS and SHRADER) are CVO owners, when are you going to step up to the plate?  If I had to guess, you've heard that one before, eh?

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2005, 09:44:06 PM »

Shrader/Hubbard,

I noticed you guys are from States West Virginia and Virginia. Do you Guys know Charlie Cole or Joe Saunders from Cole HD in Bluefield, WV? I believe he may be close to you. He bought a Jims 120 to put it into his 04 CVO bike. I purchased his 04 103" Engine. Which is in the process of having the heads redone by SBC in Phoenix. Just curious how Charlie's Jims is running.

geezerglide

Let me straighten one thing out. I registered as Wytheville VA because that is where I work. I actually live in Bluefield ,WV less than 1 mile from Cole HD.

As for Charlie and Joe I know them both very well in fact I work for Charlie. His 120 is running fine and he, Joe and I are going to air them out in Florida during Bike Week. It truly is a small world  when a friend from Canada can meet a couple of new friends in WV.

Keep in touch

Zen Master of Pondering

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2005, 09:51:54 PM »

SHRADER, welcome to the site.

Zen Master of Pondering

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2005, 09:58:07 PM »

As soon as he traded the 2000 in, I bought it and rode it until buying the 2004 SEEG in Sept 2003.

LOL, you got a better deal from the dealer than from OTIS?

SHRADER

• 1K CVO Member
    • WV

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2005, 10:26:27 PM »

LOL, you got a better deal from the dealer than from OTIS?

Yes I work at the dealership

Zen Master of Pondering

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2005, 10:52:48 PM »

Yes I work at the dealership

Oh yeah, I forgot, you ARE the dealer! [smiley=beerchug.gif]

Pages: [1] 2  All

Page created in 0.184 seconds with 24 queries.