Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: New Victory.  (Read 642 times)

70_GTX

• Senior CVO Member
New Victory.
« on: October 05, 2007, 09:01:55 PM »

Yesterday, the local Victory dealer was having an open house to show off the new touring model. To my eyes, they weren't better looking in person. They had a red and black versions of the model without the tour-pak or whatever they call their's. They had a silver one with the luggage trunk. They were allowing test rides on the red one. Everyone that came back seemed impressed. I declined the test ride offer. The trunk and saddlebags were much smaller than they look in the pictures, that is, they don't hold much. The radio system was nice. Nice cruise control, the electronic windshield was interesting. They didn't have an example of one with the chrome package. I'd have to have that option. With everything, the sticker would be just under $22,000. Without the chrome package, it's just too much silver paint, handlebars and all. The saleman said that they already have sold eight. I saw one on the road and followed it to the dealership and discovered the open house. I knew what it was as soon as I saw it. So, I guess it is distinctive. Just not for me.

GC_Super

• Elite CVO Member
  • Great Ride!
Re: New Victory.
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 09:18:40 PM »

I agree, as far as looks go, they're pretty far out there. But, from all the test articles and demo rides, most of the comments have been very positive.
2006 SEUltra ordered, born on Feb 10, recieved Feb, 28, 2006

Page created in 0.112 seconds with 20 queries.