Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: FXR4 PARTS CATALOG  (Read 1990 times)

FXR4NUT

FXR4 PARTS CATALOG
« on: October 24, 2007, 09:08:19 AM »

Would any know whether a FXR4 parts catalog is available online?

RedFXR2

Re: FXR4 PARTS CATALOG
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2007, 09:51:59 AM »

If you mean a web-based catalog that you can view, content wise, online, the answer is no.  There are HD parts catalogs available (I think they still are) from HD.  Or you can watch ebay--I've seen FXR2 and 3 parts catalogs turn up there occasionally.  These are the same books that a dealer has at their parts counter.

If exploded drawings (mostly right out of the official HD books) will help you can view/get those on bikebandit.com, but their part numbers are different from HD's, and they sometimes show parts as "discontinued", which is true, but those same parts can still often be obtained through a HD dealer network stock search.  Unfortunately, got to go to a dealer for that.

FXR4NUT

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2007, 01:46:00 PM »

Thanks a bunch RedFXR2.

Yeah I know some aftermarket catalogs are available but I thought there was a web-bsed online version available somewhere.

I have seen drawings from bikebandit and I agree their part numbers sometimes differ from HD and the description of the part won't even match the drawing at all.

Bullwinkle

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 07:29:56 PM »

I have an extra FXR4  shop manual supplement that I would sell if you want it.  It is not the complete shop manual, but a supplement covering the specific FXR4 parts.  I haven't looked at it lately but if you are interested I could do a more careful look at it.  The spare is still new in shrink wrap.

If you want it, let me know.

I will be working all weekend through at least Monday, so most likely I won't be able to answer until Sunday evening at best.

FXR4NUT

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 01:05:08 PM »

Hello Bullwinkle:
I'm not sure whether you got my last e-mail in response to yours but if not, I'm interested in purchasing your extra shop manual supplement.

How much do you want for your manual?

Cheers.

Harding

Bullwinkle

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 06:05:39 PM »

Harding,

I haven't got an email about this, sorry.

Is it worth $25 plus shipping?  I'm pretty sure I have one still in plastic wrap, as it came from HD.  Let me check and see.

If you want it, drop a line to rc5017 at yahoo dot com.

I'm not sure if spammers mine forums for email addresses, so that's why I wrote my email address as I did.

Bullwinkle

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 20 queries.