Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16

Author Topic: Jester Decor's Night Rod Special  (Read 42533 times)

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
Re: Jester Decor's Night Rod Special
« Reply #75 on: November 18, 2007, 08:03:03 AM »

Lookin' good, Ken.  Good to see you in that full face helmet on the V!!  The mileage will improve, but I suspect they did not top it off from the dealer.  Don't expect more than about 35 around town mpg after it's broken in.  Check the oil after riding too, at least until you are sure it's not using any during break in.  It takes the REVO motor a while to get good and broken in...

Suzanne is the same...has no desire at all to do anything other than be a good BSR.  I'm happy about that.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #76 on: November 18, 2007, 08:09:23 AM »

Me too! I'd be freaked out if Cheri wanted her own bike. I'd go along with it (as if I could stop her). It would just totally freak me out.

I feel better with the full face on this bike. May start using it on the bagger too. I don't think Cheri and I will be able to talk to each other with these helmets. That brings up other issues. Intercom systems. Argh..The one that came with the dresser has sticky pads with velcro to hold the ear pieces. I get frustrated and toss it down. Guess I'm going to have to research and get busy figuring that out.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #77 on: November 18, 2007, 08:10:57 AM »

I look like a gorilla trying to ride a bike. BUT.it sure is a lot of fun.

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #78 on: November 18, 2007, 08:21:08 AM »

Me too! I'd be freaked out if Cheri wanted her own bike. I'd go along with it (as if I could stop her). It would just totally freak me out.

I feel better with the full face on this bike. May start using it on the bagger too. I don't think Cheri and I will be able to talk to each other with these helmets. That brings up other issues. Intercom systems. Argh..The one that came with the dresser has sticky pads with velcro to hold the ear pieces. I get frustrated and toss it down. Guess I'm going to have to research and get busy figuring that out.

Haven't checked out options for wireless intercom.  We don't talk much while riding for some reason, other than "I gotta' pee"  ;D ;)

TTS Mastertune

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #79 on: November 18, 2007, 08:25:58 AM »

How much has this site cost you Ken?
Next time you consider making a contribution to a site remember and think about that question above.

S
  /
    B
      /
        Blu

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #80 on: November 18, 2007, 08:27:02 AM »

Haven't checked out options for wireless intercom.  We don't talk much while riding for some reason, other than "I gotta' pee"  ;D ;)

I was referring to using these helmets on the bagger. I don't really think Cheri will be on the back of this one very muc...At least not for very long. I think I'll start messing with the mike and ear pieces this morning..

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #81 on: November 18, 2007, 08:30:56 AM »

How much has this site cost you Ken?
Next time you consider making a contribution to a site remember and think about that question above.

S
  /
    B
      /
        Blu

You've cost me more than this site. I wasn't even interested in another bike until you bought the RG. I'm just trying to play catch up with you. Next thing will be a bigger garage. or...I build Butler Metal buldings. I'm thinking a seperate building. 40' x 50'. 50' x 60'? High bay fixtures. A pit for the lift? A place for the trailer? Intercom to the house? A seperate bed for when Cheri locks the doors to the house? A bar? Attached BBQ pit? Where does it end?

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #82 on: November 18, 2007, 08:55:46 AM »

You've cost me more than this site. I wasn't even interested in another bike until you bought the RG. I'm just trying to play catch up with you. Next thing will be a bigger garage. or...I build Butler Metal buldings. I'm thinking a seperate building. 40' x 50'. 50' x 60'? High bay fixtures. A pit for the lift? A place for the trailer? Intercom to the house? A seperate bed for when Cheri locks the doors to the house? A bar? Attached BBQ pit? Where does it end?

Build it, and we will come.... :2vrolijk_21:  Might as well throw in some bunk beds for your CVO buds.  The bar would be a neccessity, or at least a stocked fridge.

You'll be able to fit the headset speakers in the full face a bit easier.  Your TP, when it's on the bike, still maintains the functionality of the wired headsets, right?  The HD units work well for the intercom, but leave a lot to be desired on the music side.  Once you get used to the flip face helmets, you may never go back to halves, other than for shorter rides.  For long days riding, the full face is just much easier on the eyes/face, IMO.

Plus, they'll keep both your pretty faces protected better...well, Cheri's pretty face anyhow... :huepfenlol2:

TTS Mastertune

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #83 on: November 18, 2007, 10:37:22 AM »

Build it, and we will come.... :2vrolijk_21:  Might as well throw in some bunk beds for your CVO buds.  The bar would be a neccessity, or at least a stocked fridge.

You'll be able to fit the headset speakers in the full face a bit easier.  Your TP, when it's on the bike, still maintains the functionality of the wired headsets, right?  The HD units work well for the intercom, but leave a lot to be desired on the music side.  Once you get used to the flip face helmets, you may never go back to halves, other than for shorter rides.  For long days riding, the full face is just much easier on the eyes/face, IMO.

Plus, they'll keep both your pretty faces protected better...well, Cheri's pretty face anyhow... :huepfenlol2:

If wqe ride 2-up the TP is on 99.9% of the time anyhow. Man, a huge building with a bar would be awesome. The little wheels are turning in my head. If I could just write it off as a business expense...

Couple more photos.

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #84 on: November 18, 2007, 10:39:19 AM »

My name is HogBreath and I am a sick bastard. I considered trading my son for a new street glide.

Midnight Rider

• 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #85 on: November 18, 2007, 11:19:38 AM »

You'd also want to have an area designed as a wash bay, complete with floor drainage system.   ;D

You could keep your work truck in it and call it your work "staging area", and customer "entertainment area" with the bar. :drink: :drink:

You are a sick bastard, by the way.... :huepfenlol2: :huepfenlol2:

TTS Mastertune

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #86 on: November 18, 2007, 12:35:26 PM »

And a drive through wash babe with bikini clad babes......I keep on...and it really will be JesterDecor's bike, and house, and bank account. I'd be lucky to have a place to sleep in the camper. BUT..it would work. Drive through wash bay. $50. Pictures extra.

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2007, 04:46:43 PM »

If wqe ride 2-up the TP is on 99.9% of the time anyhow. Man, a huge building with a bar would be awesome. The little wheels are turning in my head. If I could just write it off as a business expense...

Couple more photos.

Re - the business expense.  You do need a model for your buildings, do you not?  If even one person comes to look at your "model" it is a definate business expense.  Jamey and I volunteer to come to "look" at your "model" if you can't find someone more local to do so.

:cherry:

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

« Reply #88 on: November 19, 2007, 09:09:23 AM »

Sometimes a picture says it all.

lilbear

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: '06 VRSCSE2 - Yellow & Silver
    • CVO2: '08 FLHRSE4 - Black & Silver
    • CVO3: '11 FLHXSE2 - Black & Orange
« Reply #89 on: November 19, 2007, 03:04:53 PM »

Ken,

The fun part is it never ends!  Just yesterday, Martha asked me if I had lost my mind or something to that effect.  Something about another new bike!  Yikes!  Well, someone around here has one of those money trees and we just need to figure out where it is.  This time of year, we ought to be able to rake up a little.  Stuffs falling off of trees everywhere about now!

BTW, when you get that demo building built, we'll have to come and give it a look!  Sounds like a justified business expense already.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16

Page created in 0.194 seconds with 24 queries.