Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2  All

Author Topic: My 2005 CVO Fatboy Update Shes Gone  (Read 8186 times)

josepy121380

My 2005 CVO Fatboy Update Shes Gone
« on: November 14, 2007, 02:35:21 PM »

Here she is.  A lot of custom parts.   For sale also by the way.  Buying the neighbors 07 scremaing eagle road king that is all decked out.

Sold to a guy from holland.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 09:19:02 PM by josepy121380 »

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
Re: My 2005 CVO Fatboy
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2007, 03:16:48 PM »

Alright, gotta post picks of the SERK also!  It's never "all decked out" until FIRED00D says it's all decked out!
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

josepy121380

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2007, 03:22:55 PM »

trust me it has a bunch of stuff done to it.  im going to have motor work done to it also once i get it.

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 07:04:44 PM »

Here she is.  A lot of custom parts.   For sale also by the way.  Buying the neighbors 07 screaming eagle road king that is all decked out.

josepy, looks great Bro!  :2vrolijk_21: We have not seen a blue 05 since for quite a while, I like the the wheels and the slammed rear end, what did you do to lower it, just curious.

Toes in the water, ass in the sand

AUSSIE_FLSTFSE

• 1K CVO Member
  • Aussie

• CVO1: FLSTFSE
    • Aussie's home page
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2007, 08:17:50 PM »

josepy, looks great Bro!  :2vrolijk_21: We have not seen a blue 05 since for quite a while, I like the the wheels and the slammed rear end, what did you do to lower it, just curious.

What he said!

Cheers
Aussie
FATBOYS RULE

OCD is a disease

kona76

• Elite CVO Member
  • Screamin' Eagle Rocks the SFV !!

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Screamin' Eagle FatBoy Slate Gray with Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 02:04:04 AM »

I just want to comment here: someone, somewhere is going to get this SE FatBoy, and what a stroke of luck it will be. 'Cause that's one beautiful blue bike.

I can only hope they can appreciate and respect one of the finest manufactured bikes of our time.

Kona76
Mike K.
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

MikeD

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2007, 06:42:16 AM »

Although partial to the blue and yellow of 06, yes, I miss her.   That is one bad @ blue bike.  I love all the mod you have done, the breather kit fits the bike and look bad @.  They are pm wheels right, well they look great as well, 18"?  The nacelle too, the moco should have put them on there when the manufactured the bike.  Good luck selling, I sold my 06 with similar mods for 23500 on ebay.

josepy121380

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2007, 12:27:53 PM »

Thanks alot.  I dont want to get rid of it but the wife likes riding and I enjoy her coming with me also.  So the road king is a good fit  Wait til i put up some pics.  It looks as good as this one.

josepy121380

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2007, 12:29:39 PM »

What he said!

Cheers
Aussie

Me and the neighbor lowered the rear end.  He works at harley so he knows his stuff.  I was there helping.  He got all the parts and I helped him do it.
The shocks are fully adjutsable.

josepy121380

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2007, 12:30:49 PM »

Although partial to the blue and yellow of 06, yes, I miss her.   That is one bad @ blue bike.  I love all the mod you have done, the breather kit fits the bike and look bad @.  They are pm wheels right, well they look great as well, 18"?  The nacelle too, the moco should have put them on there when the manufactured the bike.  Good luck selling, I sold my 06 with similar mods for 23500 on ebay.

Yes they are PM wheels.  Yes 18's.    I really dont want to get rid of it.  If it doesnt sell by spring i am keeping it.

Pictures do not do it justice at all.  Here is a short video clip.  No that good either.
http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i97/josepy121380/?action=view&current=bike.flv

MikeD

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2007, 12:52:51 PM »

I sold my 06 blue and yellow for the same reason, see Bitter/Sweet in the SEEG section.  I told myself that I would keep the fat boy if it didn't sell.  But realistically it wouldn't be possible with the wife in nursing school with a slight career change.  But I do love the SEEG especially with her riding with me more often now than before, we put over 2k  miles since I picked up the  :bananarock: in late September.  I just ordered wheels for it from Renegade, the south beach style

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2007, 12:46:10 AM »

Here she is.  A lot of custom parts.   For sale also by the way.  Buying the neighbors 07 scremaing eagle road king that is all decked out.

That is one of the sweetest SEFB's that i have seen! Great job :2vrolijk_21:

kona76

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2007, 11:48:26 AM »

Me and the neighbor lowered the rear end.  He works at harley so he knows his stuff.  I was there helping.  He got all the parts and I helped him do it.
The shocks are fully adjutsable.

I am not sure if working at Harley Davidson is a qualifier for knowing their stuff. I can give you personal testament about a Harley Davidson Dealer or two who don't know their stuff.

I might find a CVO member or two that might agree with me on this one.

You are fortunate to have a neighbor who does know his stuff, trust that!!

Mike K.
Kona76
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

josepy121380

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2007, 02:53:24 PM »

I am not sure if working at Harley Davidson is a qualifier for knowing their stuff. I can give you personal testament about a Harley Davidson Dealer or two who don't know their stuff.

I might find a CVO member or two that might agree with me on this one.

You are fortunate to have a neighbor who does know his stuff, trust that!!

Mike K.
Kona76

My buddy does not work at a dealer.  He works at the plant in R&D and Design.    I dont trust dealers but 1 around by me and its a friend of the both of ours and they do great work.

kona76

• Elite CVO Member

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2007, 01:55:36 AM »

My buddy does not work at a dealer.  He works at the plant in R&D and Design.    I dont trust dealers but 1 around by me and its a friend of the both of ours and they do great work.

I stand corrected. You are blessed and get the benefit of great work. I can feel the power!!!

Pages: [1] 2  All

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 20 queries.