Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2  All

Author Topic: Welfare Urine Test  (Read 1704 times)

SCRM-R

• Elite CVO Member
  • It's Only $Money$...And I Can Make Some More!!
Welfare Urine Test
« on: November 28, 2007, 10:53:24 AM »

Maybe not Humorous, but Certainly Food for Thought

Like most folks, I have a job... I work, they pay me.  I pay my taxes and the government distributes those taxes as it sees fit.  In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test, with which I have no problem. What I DO have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who DON'T have to pass a urine test.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them?
Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I DO, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their ASS, doing drugs, while I work.

Can you imagine how much money the government would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 11:07:08 AM by SCRM-R »
2003 Screamin' Eagle Road King with Custom "Real Fire" Paint Scheme
Zipper's 117" Kit, Including:
   H-D Race Tuner
   Zippers 54MM Throttle Body
   RedShift 647 Cams

Diamond Cut Cylinders & Heads
Custom Engraved Front Lower Legs, Primary Inspection Cover & Saddlebag Latch Covers

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Welfare Urine Test
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 10:58:58 AM »

I agree, but I don't think Welfare should be given for doing nothing. Ther's always something that people can contribute to society. Welfare should be changed to Workfare. Give them something to do that we are paying people for now. Our roads would be better, our streets would be cleaner, no grafitti, etc. You get the pic. People will feel more useful too, unless they're the junkies you refer to. They shouldn't get a nickel of our hard earned cash to continue to be junkies! ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

HogBreath

• 5k CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2009 cvo roadglide
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO StreetKing
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 11:12:59 AM »

We could make them run 12 hours a day on a treadmill generating electricity.
It's not the destination. It's the Journey.

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 11:34:45 AM »

random urine testing?  I'd need a little notice so I have time to study to ensure I pass....

I'm with you guys, get something back on the investment (ROI)
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2007, 11:47:44 AM »

We could make them run 12 hours a day on a treadmill generating electricity.

YEAH!! Then not only would they be productive, they would be too busy/tired to propgate like rabbits adding more dependents to the system. At least with the random testing requirement any new dependents would be less likely to be a burden to not only the welfare system but the health care system too!!

I'll stop there before my non-bleeding heart gets too political  :huepfenlol2:
I like shiny stuff!

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2007, 11:55:29 AM »

YEAH!! Then not only would they be productive, they would be too busy/tired to propgate like rabbits adding more dependents to the system. At least with the random testing requirement any new dependents would be less likely to be a burden to not only the welfare system but the health care system too!!

I'll stop there before my non-bleeding heart gets too political  :huepfenlol2:

maybe the random urine test should include a test for urine HCG on the females.  or how about implantable birth control as a requirement to receive benefits?

I'm with you.  What's going on is the OPPOSITE of Darwin's theory (survival of the fittest).  Those that can support themselves aren't reproducing and those that can't, are.....

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2007, 11:59:41 AM »

maybe the random urine test should include a test for urine HCG on the females.  or how about implantable birth control as a requirement to receive benefits?

I'm with you.  What's going on is the OPPOSITE of Darwin's theory (survival of the fittest).  Those that can support themselves aren't reproducing and those that can't, are.....

EXACTLY!! We need to add some chlorine to that gene pool ;)
I like shiny stuff!

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2007, 12:01:46 PM »

EXACTLY!! We need to add some chlorine to that gene pool ;)
:zroflmao: :zroflmao: :zroflmao: :zroflmao: :zroflmao:

It IS for sterilizing, right?

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2007, 12:06:01 PM »

:zroflmao: :zroflmao: :zroflmao: :zroflmao: :zroflmao:

It IS for sterilizing, right?

Yeppers! And as an added bonus (when they fail the drug test, and they WILL) we won't have to waste money on anesthesia!! It's a win-win??  :o
I like shiny stuff!

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2007, 12:07:51 PM »

Yeppers! And as an added bonus (when they fail the drug test, and they WILL) we won't have to waste money on anesthesia!! It's a win-win??  :o
:beerchug:

UglyJohn

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2007, 12:27:37 PM »

Boy...do I feel like I'm really home reading this thread. I'm glad that others feel like I do. I don't say much, but I'm tired of freeloaders. I'm always being accused of being an old redneck! But, hell, .....I'm proud of it.
Ugly John
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

SCRM-R

• Elite CVO Member
  • It's Only $Money$...And I Can Make Some More!!
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2007, 12:36:50 PM »

Boy...do I feel like I'm really home reading this thread. I'm glad that others feel like I do. I don't say much, but I'm tired of freeloaders. I'm always being accused of being an old redneck! But, hell, .....I'm proud of it.
Ugly John
Yep, you'll blend in here.  Hell, you're probably not even Ugly anymore! :P
2003 Screamin' Eagle Road King with Custom "Real Fire" Paint Scheme
Zipper's 117" Kit, Including:
   H-D Race Tuner
   Zippers 54MM Throttle Body
   RedShift 647 Cams

Diamond Cut Cylinders & Heads
Custom Engraved Front Lower Legs, Primary Inspection Cover & Saddlebag Latch Covers

JesterDecor

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2007, 12:40:25 PM »

Ugly John

I'm with ya there John! I have no issue with "helping" people as long as they help themselves. If I wanted to support someone else I coulda had more young'ins myself!! (perish the thought!)

The system is broken, a lot of people that could use temporary assistance don't even get it because it's the lifelong recipients that have made a career out of learning the ropes and abusing it. If they have the time/intelligence to do that, imagine what they could offer as a productive member of society!!
I like shiny stuff!

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2007, 12:43:32 PM »

No problem here with requiring drug screening for welfare recipients.  Problem begins with politicians who are TERRIFIED of offending the pro-welfare constituency voters, whoever the hell they are.  I have a clue who many of them are...

Instead of going there, I liked JD's response re:politics since my heart doesn't bleed & I ain't that compassionate when it comes to drug bums spending MY tax money.    :soapbox:
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

VAZHOG

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2007, 12:47:42 PM »

Maybe not Humorous, but Certainly Food for Thought

Like most folks, I have a job... I work, they pay me.  I pay my taxes and the government distributes those taxes as it sees fit.  In order to get that paycheck, I am required to pass a random urine test, with which I have no problem. What I DO have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who DON'T have to pass a urine test.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check because I have to pass one to earn it for them?
Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I DO, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sitting on their ASS, doing drugs, while I work.

Can you imagine how much money the government would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?

You want them to pass a test? They don't even have to prove that they are US Citizens to get the check-- They hand it fast that you or I can pay it in Taxes-- That's why the tax rates need to be increased because there's just enough $$$ to hand out!!!
Pages: [1] 2  All

Page created in 0.202 seconds with 20 queries.