Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10  All

Author Topic: Battery Longevity??????  (Read 29017 times)

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
Re: Battery Longevity??????
« Reply #90 on: December 07, 2007, 10:08:48 PM »

Hey........what about 'battery longevity'?  :zthread: har!  :drink: spyder

I thought for sure this thread was about saddlebag liners. :nixweiss: :huepfenlol2:

« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 10:11:21 PM by 103tHunDer »

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #91 on: December 07, 2007, 10:11:28 PM »

Battery longevity, thread jacking; machs nichts  :nixweiss: .  I'm still sitting here on a cold Friday night with pneumonia trying to keep entertained :huepfenlol2: .
huh?  :confused5: you serious?  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #92 on: December 07, 2007, 10:14:33 PM »

huh?  :confused5: you serious?  spyder

Nah, not bad.  Had flu I couldn't seem to shake.  Went to the doc for some psychotropic level cough medicine because I was sure all my ribs were busted.  He said I was catching pneumonia.  Now that the cough is knocked back some I actually feel a lot better.  Not bad at all.  Now just have to swallow a bottle's worth of pills for the next several days.

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #93 on: December 07, 2007, 10:14:56 PM »

Battery longevity, thread jacking; machs nichts  :nixweiss:I'm still sitting here on a cold Friday night with pneumonia trying to keep entertained :huepfenlol2: .

Don

Maybe this will help you feel better.
I gotta ship the nanar to Roger.
How bout I turn it sideways and stick it in the compartment hold on the Trailways bus and send it to Joplin instead?
(Yes it will fit, I went by there today and measured in anticipation of a Joplin shiment)
How cool would that be?
A nanar deliver by Trailways?

And to stay on topic I asked the bus driver how long he would keep the battery tender hooked up.
His answer was, "How long is your drop cord?"

:o

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #94 on: December 07, 2007, 10:16:46 PM »

His answer was, "How long is your drop cord?"

oh crap don't make me laugh too much  :huepfenlol2:

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #95 on: December 07, 2007, 10:34:35 PM »

Nah, not bad.  Had flu I couldn't seem to shake.  Went to the doc for some psychotropic level cough medicine because I was sure all my ribs were busted.  He said I was catching pneumonia.  Now that the cough is knocked back some I actually feel a lot better.  Not bad at all.  Now just have to swallow a bottle's worth of pills for the next several days.
Yeah, I'm having to take antibiotics for a bad tooth deal......I hate these kind of drugs.  Of course, your psychotropic level cough med sounds like.. ???...I digress.  :drink: har!  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #96 on: December 07, 2007, 10:41:06 PM »

your psychotropic level cough med sounds like.. ???...I digress.  :drink: har!  spyder

A wise old stoner told me once that if it only hurt on another plain of existence it never really hurt.  Of course I think he was real familiar with the routes taken by Ken Kesey's bus.

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #97 on: December 07, 2007, 11:31:44 PM »

A wise old stoner told me once that if it only hurt on another plain of existence it never really hurt.  Of course I think he was real familiar with the routes taken by Ken Kesey's bus.

And I think you wash any of those things down with Crown, VAT69, Jack Daniels....or the beverage of your choice to get the full healing effect of the med.

Oh nurse......................damn the  ::)UPS girl is here

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #98 on: December 08, 2007, 12:02:39 AM »

damn the  ::)UPS girl is here

I want one of those for Christmas .

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #99 on: December 08, 2007, 12:54:00 AM »

I want one of those for Christmas .

What one of these?

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #100 on: December 08, 2007, 12:56:05 AM »

HUBBARD

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHTCUSE7
    • WV

« Reply #101 on: December 08, 2007, 01:39:49 AM »

Just wondering when I should start worrying about my orginal battery in my '04 SEEG stranding me at a unfortunate time???  Still going strong, but after 4+ years of service now on a 'dresser' w/ all the electronics, lights, etc.....just when do I replace this one?  I hate to spend my 'bling' money on replacing a perfectly good battery.   ;D :o har!  :drink: spyder

What's up, you OL' Road Dawg?  Ol' Maudie was born in October of '01.  I never failed to keep the "Battery Tender", hooked to her, and had to replace that original battery, this past Spring, in Daytona. That event is posted here somewhere, and you know the Ol' Girl's lit up like a Christmas Tree.  What's that, 5 years and 5 months?  I ain't bitchin' about that.  BTW, is your Ol' White Haired, Hard-Core a$$, comin' to Daytona this comin' Spring?  Me and OTIS, and "Sport", (the kid that drives our Race Car), are all comin' for sure.  The kid just bought him a new Black Denim, "Fat-Bob", and OTIS is bringin' his New SE V-Rod, so he'll finally have somethin' that Ol' Maudie can't outrun on Top-End.  Bet I'll still bust his a$$ from red light to red light.  We'll see, huh?  Pleaase advise.  Later--HUBBARD         
2012 FLHTCUSE7  (Electric Orange/Black)  Built Motor (124), D&D "Borzilla" Exhaust, Tilley/K&N Air Induction,
"National President"-"Hillbilly Rocket Riders", MC, Mother Chapter, WV
"National President"-"W.H.O.R.E", TPT, WV Chapter

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #102 on: December 08, 2007, 06:44:29 AM »

Spyder....you remember back when we bought a new battery every year?  So I guess it's all good at four years.  And Hubbard getting more than 5.......there's even more hope. :2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #103 on: December 08, 2007, 08:57:11 AM »

Spyder....you remember back when we bought a new battery every year?  So I guess it's all good at four years.  And Hubbard getting more than 5.......there's even more hope. :2vrolijk_21:
yes I do, JC.  And those tall 6 volts were expensive and it was really hard to get two seasons out of them.  You notice, I said: seasons.  That's because even though we lived in a good climate, we still tore down to some extent to re-build the scooter ea. year.  Aaaaaaa, I love these new bikes with the magic button that starts 'em and batterys that last years!  har!  :drink: spyder

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #104 on: December 08, 2007, 09:03:06 AM »

What's up, you OL' Road Dawg?  Ol' Maudie was born in October of '01.  I never failed to keep the "Battery Tender", hooked to her, and had to replace that original battery, this past Spring, in Daytona. That event is posted here somewhere, and you know the Ol' Girl's lit up like a Christmas Tree.  What's that, 5 years and 5 months?  I ain't bitchin' about that.  BTW, is your Ol' White Haired, Hard-Core a$$, comin' to Daytona this comin' Spring?  Me and OTIS, and "Sport", (the kid that drives our Race Car), are all comin' for sure.  The kid just bought him a new Black Denim, "Fat-Bob", and OTIS is bringin' his New SE V-Rod, so he'll finally have somethin' that Ol' Maudie can't outrun on Top-End.  Bet I'll still bust his a$$ from red light to red light.  We'll see, huh?  Pleaase advise.  Later--HUBBARD         
I'm gonna ride one of these Harleys down there if I'm able 'cause I'm sure willing.  We'll have to make a serious attempt at a meeting somewhere in the sunshine state this spring.  I haven't ridden with (actually:behind) you for some time now.  Keep me apprised of your plans.  Are you staying over on the beach or 'inland' as before?  har!  8) spyder
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10  All

Page created in 0.172 seconds with 21 queries.