Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Finally, my new ride is on the way....  (Read 815 times)

kona76

• Elite CVO Member
  • Screamin' Eagle Rocks the SFV !!

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Screamin' Eagle FatBoy Slate Gray with Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
Finally, my new ride is on the way....
« on: December 08, 2007, 06:24:08 AM »

:jalapeno: Got the news yesterday that HD CVO has shipped my ride. Going to get the VIN # tomorrow (Saturday) from sales. I've been waiting for months now. Good things are worth waiting for.

Hurray!! :orange: :bananarock: :pineapple: :pepper:

Group hug everybody......

Kona76
Mike K.
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

Hugh Janis

• Jim
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE2 Cherry and Black
Re: Finally, my new ride is on the way....
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2007, 07:51:22 AM »

Congratulations Kona, thanks for the hug..... :bigok:

You'll love it!
"I don't mind coming to work,
But that eight hour wait to go home is a bitch."

Click link for BBQ song..   http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1825742

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2007, 08:03:40 AM »

This is fantastic news. Congrats Kona.  So the VIN number is kinda like the pre-birth certificate. 

Break-In

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2013 FLTRXSE2 Anniversary Edition 513/900
    • CVO2: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO3: 1997 FXSTC
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2007, 08:37:57 AM »

congrats :2vrolijk_21:

Quint

• You all know how I earn a livin'
  • Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 FLHRSE4 Road King - Crystal Copper/Black Onyx
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCUI Electra Glide Ultra Classic
    • CVO3: 2004 FLHRI Road King
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2007, 01:15:10 PM »

Man, the anticipation must be killing you! When you get it, you'll be pleased you waited for it. Last Sunday, I swapped rides with a friend's 07 Street Glide. It has the 103 ci big bore kit with all the extras. Now this is a bike that when I rode BEFORE I got my SERK, I thought it was the greatest thing since Silly String. Fast, smooth, stable and great handling.

But on Sunday, comparing this bike to the new SERK was like comparing a 1976 Chevy Chevette to the new Chevy Camaro (don't tell my friend I said this - he'll be mortally offended!)  :bananarock:

You all know me. You know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this bird for yer but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad fish. Swallow you whole.

kona76

• Elite CVO Member
  • Screamin' Eagle Rocks the SFV !!

• CVO1: 2005 FLSTFSE Screamin' Eagle FatBoy Slate Gray with Metal Grind
    • CVO2: 2008 FLHRSE4 Screamin' Eagle RoadKing Black Diamond with Silver Mist & Ghost Flames
    • CVO3: 2010 Screamin' Eagle FatKing Monster CVO with Jims 124" 200 HP / 200 TQ (dreamin of)
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2007, 05:22:15 AM »

OK. Let me rephrase my joyous statement " Finally, my new ride is on the way..."

I have zero expectations in life. I reap what I sew. However, this waiting crap is just making me beserk. That's BE-SERK.

If I have to go across this fine country and rustle me up an 08' SERK, then so be it. But, I was so happy when it was shipping, and now who knows?

I just love my FLSTFSE that much more; even with a compression problem, it still serves me with respect and honor.

Anybody know where a brother can find a SERK 2008 Black Diamond paint version?

Me either.

Mike K.
kona76
FLSTFSE SE FatBoy & all the OCD Fixin's Top Notch Bar Hopper with hella HorsePower,Torque & Performance. Don't try this one at home, alone.

FLHRSE4 SE RoadKing Semi Stock Bagger for High Speed Power & Long Hauls, Two Up Comfort that Satisfies our Chrome Fixation Nation.

Page created in 0.18 seconds with 24 queries.