Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Turn Signals  (Read 847 times)

lugnut

• Senior CVO Member
Turn Signals
« on: March 25, 2005, 07:44:28 PM »

[smiley=inquisitive.gif]Been In the garage getting ready for MV day and I noticed that the front and rear signal don't blink at the same time. The rear light turn on when the green light on the dash is on and front when green light on dash is off. Is this right. I never noticed that before. Please tell me it been a long winter and it just me. Am I going crazy.  

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
Re: Turn Signals
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2005, 09:27:38 PM »

John, it has been a long winter, but your blinkers appear to be on the blink.  I just went out and checked mine and the front and rear signals come on at the same time (along with the light on the dash).

lugnut

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2005, 10:14:29 PM »

Thanks. I installed the kuryakyn LED tail light. I was thinking that screwed things up. Wondering ( HINT EVERONE ) what to do. Also had to take off the aftermarket HD unit that makes the turn signal function as brake light. When that unit was on it screwed up the blinkers big time.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2005, 10:15:22 PM by lugnut57 »

lugnut

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2005, 10:49:06 PM »

Let the ribbing begin. I can take it. Other would have taken down these post but I'am a big boy who can take it. Let me explain. I screwed up. Just back from garage and guess what. The front blubs weren't in all the way so only the one filenment was blinking. So everything is good with the blinkers. But still can't get the aftermarket HD unit that makes the turn signal function as brake light to work. Do I need some kind of equalizer.

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 20 queries.