Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: MrsWe is a goddess (again)  (Read 1621 times)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
MrsWe is a goddess (again)
« on: January 21, 2008, 11:36:57 PM »

Had an interesting and amusing thing happen this evening.  Candy called and we chatted bikes for a bit.  While we did this I was watching my niece at her cheerleading/gymnastics practice.

As it ended and the two of us walked out of the warehouse building the cell connection was lost.  Couple minutes later after getting the (almost) five year old and myself strapped in our various car seats I called Mrs We back.  Bluetooth in the truck meant it was all on speaker this time so Parker could say hi to Candy and Candy could say hi to Parker.

After the call was done my niece had her usual many and insightful questions.  Who was she?  Is she nice?  Is she one of your friends?  Etc etc etc.

In the myriad explanations it came up that Mrs We is a girl who rides her own motorcycle; on the big roads. 

Oh My Gawd...

It all stopped right there.  The little one knew such a thing was possible.  But to have talked to the reality.  Awestruck would be an understatement.  The little one's estimation of Candy went way way way (WAY) up right then and there.

(it's probably a good thing I didn't tell Parker that Candy wasn't any taller than she is  ??? )

porthole

• 10K CVO Member
  • Welcome to the Machine

• CVO1: 2005.3217-45 FLHTCSE2
    • Porthole II
Re: MrsWe is a goddess (again)
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2008, 02:07:16 AM »

(it's probably a good thing I didn't tell Parker that Candy wasn't any taller than she is  ??? )

Or else that pink CVO would have to grow up real fast ..........
:fireman: Duane  :fireman:

MV 2013

1982 LowRider * 1974 XLCH * 1972 Adnoh
You can't control the weather, only how you deal with it

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2008, 02:09:53 AM »

Had an interesting and amusing thing happen this evening.  Candy called and we chatted bikes for a bit.  While we did this I was watching my niece at her cheerleading/gymnastics practice.

After the call was done my niece had her usual many and insightful questions.  Who was she?  Is she nice?  Is she one of your friends?  Etc etc etc.

In the myriad explanations it came up that Mrs We is a girl who rides her own motorcycle; on the big roads. 

Oh My Gawd...

It all stopped right there.  The little one knew such a thing was possible.  But to have talked to the reality.  Awestruck would be an understatement.  The little one's estimation of Candy went way way way (WAY) up right then and there.

How can you say that Don, a picture is worth a thousand words......we love you Candy, can't wait to get in the wind with you in Sedona after missing that oppportunity in Nelson. :2vrolijk_21: :bananarock:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2008, 03:27:23 AM »

How can you say that Don,

Roger, to the little girl at this end of the phone call it wouldn't have mattered if I'd said Mrs We was 2'5" or 8'3".  The only thing that mattered was that Candy was a "girl who rode her own motorcycle on the big road."  That was one impressed little girl.  But, of course, MrsWe is an excellent role model (to us all!).

Boatman

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2014 CVO Limited
    • CVO2: 2010 SEUC-accident victim-gone
    • CVO3: 2005 SEEG-traded on 2010
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2008, 06:45:40 AM »

Great story for 2 fine young ladies.

RJ749

• SEEG Cult Newbie
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE
    • CVO3: 2002 FXDWG3
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 08:26:34 AM »

Roger, to the little girl at this end of the phone call it wouldn't have mattered if I'd said Mrs We was 2'5" or 8'3".  The only thing that mattered was that Candy was a "girl who rode her own motorcycle on the big road."  That was one impressed little girl.  But, of course, MrsWe is an excellent role model (to us all!).

I hear you Don.  I can only imagine the little one's vision of the goddess. :2vrolijk_21:  Heroes are a good thing.

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2008, 09:11:34 AM »

If the Barry's daughter is the CVO's PRINCESS, Candy is the CVO's QUEEN :)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2008, 11:59:28 AM »

If the Barry's daughter is the CVO's PRINCESS, Candy is the CVO's QUEEN :)

Sounds like site royalty to me Jorge. The CVO Royal Court.

Puts an easy image in a guys head.  All the CVO ladies in their fineries each being Queens in their own domain, younger ladies Princesses flitting around playing, a Red SEEG with a crown resting on the tank as the King in the middle of it all; and all the guys standing around in jeans and boots scratching themselves asking each other "can we go ride yet :nixweiss: ?"

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2008, 12:02:09 PM »

Puts an easy image in a guys head.  All the CVO ladies in their fineries each being Queens in their own domain, younger ladies Princesses flitting around playing, a Red SEEG with a crown resting on the tank as the King in the middle of it all; and all the guys standing around in jeans and boots scratching themselves asking each other "can we go ride yet :nixweiss: ?"

Since we already have a Princess (Princess Heine) a Queen is in order. I'll nominate Candy.  ;D

:indian_chief:

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2008, 12:08:19 PM »

Since we already have a Princess (Princess Heine) a Queen is in order. I'll nominate Candy.  ;D

:indian_chief:

You guys are cruising for a bruising.  Here I was being so diplomatic making MrsWe a goddess.  After all, there can be many goddesses.  Then when Jorge made her a Queen I at least suggested a matriarchal thing with several queens and princesses.  But, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Chuck has to try to make it just one!

Well, I tell you what boys, I'm afraid of the girls.  I ain't picking just one.  They're all Queens and Princesses to me.  Y'all can get your butts kicked if you want to.  They are ALL Queens and Princesses to Twolane!

(twolane is not a coward twolane is not a coward twolane is not a coward twolane is not a coward ok twolane is a little bit of a coward well maybe twolane is a big coward no twolane is just smart a really really smart coward)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2008, 12:11:22 PM »

You guys are cruising for a bruising.  Here I was being so diplomatic making MrsWe a goddess.  After all, there can be many goddesses.  Then when Jorge made her a Queen I at least suggested a matriarchal thing with several queens and princesses.  But, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Chuck has to try to make it just one!

Well, I tell you what boys, I'm afraid of the girls.  I ain't picking just one.  They're all Queens and Princesses to me.  Y'all can get your butts kicked if you want to.  They are ALL Queens and Princesses to Twolane!

(twolane is not a coward twolane is not a coward twolane is not a coward twolane is not a coward ok twolane is a little bit of a coward well maybe twolane is a big coward no twolane is just smart a really really smart coward)

Gotta go with Don on this one! I'd rather fight with him about who's king!

Puts an easy image in a guys head.  All the CVO ladies in their fineries each being Queens in their own domain, younger ladies Princesses flitting around playing, a Red SEEG Black Ice SERK3 ::) with a crown resting on the tank as the King in the middle of it all; and all the guys standing around in jeans and boots scratching themselves asking each other "can we go ride yet :nixweiss: ?"

Now that's fixed too! :P ;D

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2008, 12:31:13 PM »

Now that's fixed too! :P ;D

Hoist! 8)

Not real sure about that editorial change you made Howie.  History has always suggested that once a guy is disembowled and has all his bits scattered messily all over the floor he's really not a King anymore :huepfenlol2: .

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2008, 12:37:21 PM »

Not real sure about that editorial change you made Howie.  History has always suggested that once a guy is disembowled and has all his bits scattered messily all over the floor he's really not a King anymore :huepfenlol2: .

I've seen plenty of Kings sprawled out on the floor! ::) ;D ;D ;D

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
    • MO

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2008, 01:06:16 PM »

I've seen plenty of Kings sprawled out on the floor! ::) ;D ;D ;D

Hoist! 8)

With red SEEGs rolling back and forth through their bloody entrails spinning the back wheels spreading guts all over the place :huepfenlol2: ?

(Now there's an interesting mental image that belongs in one of the old 60s era biker movies.)
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 05:21:26 PM by Twolanerider »

Coolbreeze

• 1K CVO Member
  • Bridge to nowhere...
« Reply #14 on: January 22, 2008, 03:58:27 PM »

Hmmmm......   it sounds like a REALLY good b flick!  Me and the girls watch those on Saturday mornings together... 
2005 Red SEEG
2002 Low Rider
New Kitchen
New Laundry Room
Two New Nieces! (w/ frayed Brother-in-Law)

Page created in 0.18 seconds with 20 queries.