Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All

Author Topic: Hillary Facts-Snope it, I didn't yet!  (Read 7789 times)

SPIDERMAN

Re: Hillary Facts-Snope it, I didn't yet!
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2008, 01:00:05 PM »

I find all the political chat to be useless and for the most part, flaming and offensive, and more importantly useless on a "what's yer bike got/do" site. I wish the mods would treat it like big bare tits in yer face, remove it all and let the whiners go somewhere else!

much as I HATE  censorship Jamey, I couldn't agree more

Can we hear an AMEN for brother Ryan folks ?

B B

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: 2015 FLHXSE CVO Street Glide "Silvia"
    • CVO2: 2006 FLSTFSE² Screamin’ Eagle® Fat Boy® (SOLD)
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2008, 01:56:34 PM »

how about a big "Thank you"

Dear Mr. Ex President Clinton:

I recently saw a bumper sticker that said, "Thank me, I voted for Clinton-Gore." So, I sat down and reflected on that, and I am sending my "Thank you" for what you have done, specifically:

1. Thank you for introducing us to Jennifer Flowers, Paula Jones, Monica Lewinsky, Dolly Kyle Browning, Kathleen Willey, and Juanita Broderick. Did I leave anyone out?

2. Thank you for teaching my 8-year-old about oral sex. I had really planned to wait until he was a little older to discuss it with him, but now he knows more about it than I did as a senior in college.

3. Thank you for showing us that sexual harassment in the work place (especially the White House) and on the job is OK, and all you have to know is what the meaning of "it" is. It really is great to know that certain sexual acts are not sex, and one person may have sex while the other one does not have sex.

4. Thank you for reintroducing the concept of impeachment to a new generation and demonstrating that the ridiculous plot of the movie "Wag the Dog" could be plausible after all.

5. Thanks for making Jimmy Carter look competent, Gerald Ford look graceful, Richard Nixon look honest, Lyndon Johnson look truthful, and John Kennedy look moral.

6. Thank you for the 73 House and Senate witnesses who have pled the 5th Amendment and 17 witnesses who have fled the country to avoid testifying about Democratic campaign fund raising.

7. Thank you, for the 19 charges, 8 convictions, and 4 imprisonment's from the Whitewater "mess" and the 55 criminal charges and 32 criminal convictions (so far) in the other "Clinton" scandals.

8. Thanks also for reducing our military by half, "gutting" much of our foreign policy, and flying all over the world on "vacations" carefully disguised as necessary trips.

9 Thank you, also, for "finding" millions of dollars (I really didn't need it in the first place, and I can't think of a more deserving group of recipients for my hard-earned tax dollars) for all of your globe-trotting. I understand you, the family and your cronies have logged in more time aboard Air Force One than any other administration.

10. Now that you've left the White House, thanks for the 140 pardons of convicted felons and indicted felons-in-exile. We will love to have them rejoin society. (Not to mention the scores you pardoned while Governor of Arkansas)

11. Thanks also for removing the White House silverware. I'm sure that Laura Bush didn't like the pattern anyway. Also, enjoy the housewarming gifts you've received from your "friends."

12. Thanks to you and your staff in the West Wing of the White House for vandalizing and destroying government property on the way out. I also appreciate removing all of that excess weight (China, silverware, linen, towels, ash trays, soap, pens, magnetic compass, flight manuals, etc.) out of Air Force 1. The weight savings means burning less fuel, thus less tax dollars spent on jet fuel. Thank you!

13. And finally, please ensure that Hillary enjoys the $8 million dollar advance for her "tell-all" book and you, Bill, the $10 million advance for your memoirs. Who says crime doesn't pay!

14. The last and most important point - thank you for forcing Israel to let Mohammed Atta go free. Terrorist pilot Mohammed Atta blew up a bus in Israel in 1986. The Israelis captured, tried and imprisoned him. As part of the Oslo agreement with the Palestinians in 1993, Israel had to agree to release so-called "political prisoners". However, the Israelis would not release any with blood on their hands. The American President at the time, Bill Clinton, and his Secretary of State, Warren Christopher, "insisted" that all prisoners be released. Thus Mohammed Atta was freed and eventually thanked the US by flying an airplane into Tower One of the World Trade Center. This was reported by many of the American TV networks at the time that the terrorists were first identified. It was censored in the US from all later reports. Why shouldn't Americans know the real truth?

What a guy!!

And finally, thank you for reminding me of all the things to consider during Hillary's run for president.

SINCERELY,
A US Citizen
Toes in the water, ass in the sand

VAZHOG

• 1K CVO Member
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2008, 06:24:46 PM »

AMEN  ;D

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2008, 07:15:55 PM »

I know in the past, I have gone off on politics and when I did, I thought " well I'm the only one with any common sense on this subject "  Reading some of the posts on this thread makes me see that a lot of people feel very passionately about our country,and I applaud that. But it would seem that we have lost a lot of civility in respecting the other guys opinion. That's a shame, and one I would ask everyone to work on. State what's good about your candidate and leave the mudslinging out of it. I damn near missed a chance to get to know a good man and hell of a biker on this site because we both got down and dirty in our political views. Mutual friends made us both see the error of our ways and while we agree to disagree, we are still nonetheless just as passionate in our opinions. The big thing being we go about it with respect for each other. And as that person would say

" so endeth the lesson "

B B

Well said Big B..... :2vrolijk_21: "Friendship and  respect are together"

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2008, 08:35:24 AM »

Clinton supporters/apologists are quite used to defending their chosen political leaders - Hill & Bill.  Basically will defend any & all behavior.  Bill did a great job of dismantling the credibility of a variety of so called "feminist" organizations, so for that I remain grateful.  Hitlary gets what she deserves - she dished out hate & vitriol blaming others for her as well as her hubster's behaviors for many years.  So now, like karma, it comes back to play wack-a-mole on the Clinton's as it should.

Not gonna convince a Clintonite that they are not Political Geniuses of All Time. (PGOAT).   Not going to convince a Clinton detractor that they have some worthy traits.  I voted for Bill & know a bit about them from some other stuff, so I am most prejudiced on the subject. 

Prez race '08 will be nasty.  Dirt will come from both sides.  Both sides will claim it's the other side playing dirty, not them.  Diriest campaign ever in memory (funny assumption, considering the 1800's) Yadda, yadda, yadda.  Politics as usual, basically.
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2008, 10:10:33 PM »

Prez race '08 will be nasty.  Dirt will come from both sides.  Both sides will claim it's the other side playing dirty, not them.  Dirtiest campaign ever in memory (funny assumption, considering the 1800's) Yadda, yadda, yadda.  Politics as usual, basically.

McCain vs Obama  Now, I'm thinking Obama will go after the Bush Administration and every mistake they made that he can tar McCain with the same brush. McCain will go after Obama for - - - - - - hmmmmmm this is tough, what exactly has Obama done ?  That's the thing that seems to make him the presumptive nominee for the Dems. He doesn't HAVE a record to attack ergo the GOP has to go after what - - his race, well we've seen that already with all of this stuff about Obama's links to Extremist Muslims via his stepfather ( is that stuff true by the way ? scares the bejesus out of me if it is) I think we'll all end up wishing it was Clinton vice Romney once McCain and Obama get done pointing out what the other doesn't know or what dumbass deal the other's been a part of.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2008, 10:56:28 PM »

McCain vs Obama  Now, I'm thinking Obama will go after the Bush Administration and every mistake they made that he can tar McCain with the same brush. McCain will go after Obama for - - - - - - hmmmmmm this is tough, what exactly has Obama done ?  That's the thing that seems to make him the presumptive nominee for the Dems. He doesn't HAVE a record to attack ergo the GOP has to go after what - - his race, well we've seen that already with all of this stuff about Obama's links to Extremist Muslims via his stepfather ( is that stuff true by the way ? scares the bejesus out of me if it is) I think we'll all end up wishing it was Clinton vice Romney once McCain and Obama get done pointing out what the other doesn't know or what dumbass deal the other's been a part of.

BB, you really think a McCain/Obama race would be super nasty?  I may be too optimistic but I think it might not be.  McCain hasn't often gone the way of dark campaigns.  Obama has only been as bitchy as runing against Clinton has required him to be. 

Granted, they could either take a dislike for the other, or a VP's old maid's fiasco might erupt.  But I'm at least hopeful that they'd stay on their points actually a bit more than the past few cycles have seen.

As for Senator's Obama familial history.  No, he wasn't raised in a Wahabbi madrassa.  He did have a step father who was at the edge.  But radicalism (of any kind) has never been part of his personal history. 

He went to school in Indonesia for a few years as a kid.  Not a madrassa (as we think of them now).  Just an Indonesian grade school. 

His biological father was Muslim.  But was not practicing and was perhaps at least agnostic if not atheist. 

His step father was a devout Muslim.  Perhaps even radicalized.  But it never seems to have stuck or been enforced on Barak Obama. 

Since the mid 80s he's been a member of the Church of Christ.  That's well before his political career in Illinois started.  So it can't even be argued that he took up a western faith for the purposes of political expediency.

All the conspiracy wielding notwithstanding.  There's really not much of a real story to the guy's early religious upbringing impacting on the politics of the man today. 

sefatboyscott

• Senior CVO Member
  • There is no mistaking the Dominant Gene
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2008, 12:56:37 PM »

I agree believe it or not. I don;t care what or whos God you pray to, none of my business. Doesn't change the fact that Obama is an:
05 FLSTFSE
Caliber Pipes
Screamin Eagle Race tuner
Custom mapped Dyno Tuned
Max Power 97.2 Max Torque 107.3

sefatboyscott

• Senior CVO Member
  • There is no mistaking the Dominant Gene
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2008, 01:02:14 PM »

Stalin passes along some plans...........kinda looks like McCain there huh?
05 FLSTFSE
Caliber Pipes
Screamin Eagle Race tuner
Custom mapped Dyno Tuned
Max Power 97.2 Max Torque 107.3

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2008, 01:16:16 PM »

:) :bananarock: :apple: :carrot: :jalapeno: :cucumber: :pineapple: :pepper: :)

harleyteam

• 1K CVO Member
  • RED BIKES RULE

• CVO1: 07 SERK - Razor Red
    • CVO2: 90 Heritage Classic (non cvo)
    • CVO3: 75 XLCH (non cvo)
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2008, 05:27:37 PM »

was just crusin the threads,, and came across the best lookin pic of Hillary that I've seen yet. :huepfenlol2:

HA, HA, HA,  ,,,,, I LIKE IT !!!!!!!

life member - National HOG - NRA - NY Abate
member -CVOHarley - Nia. Falls Chapter HOG
              Red Knights NY21 - PGR

LRebel

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2008, 05:32:24 PM »

was just crusin the threads,, and came across the best lookin pic of Hillary that I've seen yet. :huepfenlol2:

Ok, I'm not posting my photo on this site......way too dangerous.  A guy could wind up in a "Priceless Commercial" :D

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2008, 06:18:14 PM »

Frankly, when campaigns go to dirt mode, they lose any claim to higher ground.

Leaving the race stuff out of it, because it's cheap & as nasty as the religion stuff (IMHO), Mc Cain can point at Obama & say "liberal" & "do nothing" & "no experience" then play the usual liberal bogeyman cards.  You have the right take on it if Obama goes after McCain, for being aligned with Bush. 

Figure it will be Hill vs McCain, but I am wrong lots.

Suppose some possibly get their underwear in knots over politics around here (not you BB).  To me it's a pleasant diversion into a business that makes sausage making look good in comaprison - politics.

Mike
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

EAGLE1

• 1K CVO Member
    • FL

« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2008, 06:32:45 PM »

your not foolin me, that Martha Stewart after getting released from prison  ;D

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2008, 10:29:46 PM »

This belongs on the "What's Everybody Look Like" thread

And Dude, that's FUGLY   :o

Mrs H must turn out the lights a lot  :D

B B
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All

Page created in 0.225 seconds with 21 queries.