Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Global Incident Map  (Read 756 times)

EZRIDN

• Elite CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG - Paying tribute to an American legend
    • NE

• CVO1: FLHRSEI2
    • CVO2: 1947 FL
    • CVO3: 2004 FXSTI
Global Incident Map
« on: February 03, 2008, 12:32:45 PM »

In case you have not seen this....you might even put this in your favorites/bookmarks.

This is very interesting!  When you click on the web site link below, a World Map comes up showing what strange & dangerous things are happening right now in every country in the world, and it is updated every few minutes.  You can move the map around, zero in on any one area, bring up a satellite view, and link to the story of what is going on.   This "map" is updated every 300 seconds 24/7.

Global Incident Map: There is a lot happening in our world every minute. 

http://www.globalincidentmap.com/home.php

"My goal is to become that old person everyone is afraid to take out in public."

"I would like to apologize to anyone I have not yet offended...please be patient...I will get to you shortly ."

HD Owners Tip #39:  "Although the manual doesn't mention it, some swearing seems to help most machines run a little better."

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
Re: Global Incident Map
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 02:17:30 PM »

Thanks for posting this EZ.  I notice another map of illigal immigrants activity listed at the bottom of this one.  Very interesting that NC has a lot of activity while GA and SC have none listed.  Maybe it's due to the large military presence in our state?  One could draw lots of speculation.  The high number of incidents in the 'border' states seems obvious.  Verrry Interesting.  :-X  har!  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

murphy

• Vendor
  • 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 02:39:31 PM »

Kind of scary when you see it for yourself!

skyglide

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE (concord)
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 05:09:38 PM »

Very interesting indeed :2vrolijk_21: Thanks.

Page created in 0.164 seconds with 20 queries.