Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Programming Help  (Read 829 times)

lvnlg

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Programming Help
« on: April 17, 2005, 04:36:56 PM »

Just added the s.e. air cleaner and mufflers and race tuner. I program the basic mode calibration number of 127hx-022ao.mt5- My question; is that the right program and did your plugs read lean after test ride? Bike seems like its running hot... Please help..  [smiley=confused.gif]

Laker

• Elite CVO Member
Re: Programming Help
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2005, 04:47:41 PM »

To have your bike run at its full potential, I would suggest having it dyno tuned buy a qualified tech that is experienced in tuning the race tuner.

If you don't want to do that my first question would be what kind of exhaust do you have? Also, here are the maps for the HD race tuner as posted previously by another member.

http://www.hdmaps.com/
« Last Edit: April 17, 2005, 04:57:10 PM by Laker23 »

lvnlg

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2005, 06:29:34 PM »

I'm planning on the dyno tune at 1,000 miles. I forgot to say my bike is a 05 seeg. I would appreciate any help with this post. Dealer wants 2 bills for what I did today. Bike seems to run fine, just hot. Also they are the s.e. slipons
« Last Edit: April 17, 2005, 06:31:16 PM by lvnlg »

mackcr

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2005, 08:45:47 PM »

The factory maps are set up to run lean. If you look up the AF tables from the file you used you will see the targeted AF ratios are over 14% in the mid rpm range. I would leave it there until you have it tuned by a good technician. Ask around and find out who is best in your area.

Page created in 0.116 seconds with 20 queries.