Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Author Topic: Road Tunes  (Read 7673 times)

Canuck

• Senior CVO Member
  • "True North strong and free"

• CVO1: 2010 FLHTCUSE
Re: Road Tunes
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2006, 08:12:17 PM »

Here's a few I'd pick:

Highway Star (Deep Purple)
Heavy Fuel (Dire Straights)
Turn the Page (Bob Seeger)
Sweet Child of Mine (Guns 'n Roses)

Hey DHTDHT,
Got the Bob Seger and Gn'R but missed the Deep Purple and Dire Staights.  Thanks, they have now been added to the list.  

Canuck
Crazy Canuck

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2006, 08:50:48 AM »

:) You know how something can trigger a memory that feels so very real.  Yesterday, while cruising under that great blue sky of ours - XM Top Tracks delivers.....

Long Cool Women in a Black Dress ---- and I was instantly struck with a smell of stale tobacco, stale beer and amonia.

In Canada .... back when I lived there and drank at bars (we called them beer parlors) that was a favorite song on the juke box and the smell was what all those establishments smelled like to me.  I was shocked at how that smell could seem so real to me, when actually I was outside on a gorgeous two lane road in VA and there is no way that smell was real.  

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2006, 07:31:57 PM »

they've got those beer joints on those 2 Lane roads in Virginia.  maybe not as many as the ones in carolina.  [smiley=drink.gif] har!  spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

twincam

« Reply #63 on: November 28, 2006, 06:24:28 PM »

did all those southern boys out there forget Steve Earl copper head road??/ and how about Sawyer Brown 6 days on the road???? ;D
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 24 queries.