Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2  All

Author Topic: Any regrets on yellow FLHTCSE  (Read 3138 times)

osmacat

• Full CVO Member
Any regrets on yellow FLHTCSE
« on: April 23, 2005, 09:59:55 PM »

I have a yellow one coming in June. I was wondering if anyone that has one has regretted getting yellow? [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif]]
2006 FLTRI waiting for a FLTRSEI?
2005 SEEG Yellow
2004 FatBoy 95

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
Re: Any regrets on yellow FLHTCSE
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2005, 10:07:39 PM »

Osmacat; Welcome to the site. Here you will find a great deal of info on your new bike. I can't speak from expirience on this but those that have thier bananas seem to be VERY pleased with them. Check out some of the other threads on this.

Loose_Goose

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2005, 10:35:46 PM »

Welcome aboard osmacat.  I don't think ANYONE is going to regret purchasing the banana.  The last color of the SEEGs will be sought after.
12" HD 440s, Freedom pipes, Powercommander, detachable king tourpack, Fastaire 8" windshield, custom made Corbin heated seat and Hogtunes!

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2005, 11:44:01 PM »

I have a yellow one coming in June. I was wondering if anyone that has one has regretted getting yellow? [smiley=beerchug.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif]]

osmacat:

Warm welcome to this wonderful site! [smiley=beerchug.gif]

I have had the honor of receiving my Lil Bananna this past week after waiting over 6 months. Needless to say my only regret is that I didn't receive it sooner!!!!! [smiley=laugh.gif] I wasn't sure what to expect on the color, but after seeing it in the sunlight [smiley=shocked2.gif]....WOW... is all I can say.

A word of advice, stay away from this site until you get your bike.....it will save you some money!!!!! [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=1syellow1.gif] [smiley=1syellow1.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=huepfenjump3.gif] [smiley=7.gif] [smiley=nixweiss.gif] [smiley=drink.gif] [smiley=beerchug.gif] The wealth of knowledge and imformation on this site is unbelievable! Before you know it you will have thousands and thousands of $ in accessories scattered thru out your house and garage!

Once again, warm welcome to this site and God Bless you!

« Last Edit: April 23, 2005, 11:45:45 PM by J.Rud »

LBI-DTW

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2005, 01:01:01 AM »

Osmacat
Welcome to the site,
As more bananas start to get release to the buyer. I am sure you will see alot of info start to flow about your bike.
LBI-DTW

yellowsedeuce

• Senior CVO Member
  • make it two yellows for me

• CVO1: 2004 FXSTDSE2 (sold)
    • CVO2: 2005 FLHTCSE2
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2005, 01:17:35 AM »

Osmacat,

I think you won't regret waiting for your banana.  I know I didn't for mine even though I let her go until her sister in June arrives.  You're just gonna love it............and if you really don't like it, I'm sure there are other SEEG owner's who'd glady exchange their tins in any of the previous colors with you for your banana peels.

Welcome to the site!

Yellowsed

osmacat

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2005, 08:48:52 AM »

Are there any more pix out there of yellow SEEG's? I would gladly appreciate it.
2005 SEEG Yellow
2004 FatBoy 95

nrotik

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2005, 09:11:06 AM »

Osmacat, Do you have a release date yet on your banana.....Mine also has a June delivery but they can't tell me if its in the beginning, middle, or end......

fxdjerry

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2005, 09:46:41 AM »

I traded an 03 serk for the screamin eagle banana. Trying not to look back but tough. I called dealer asked about the cherry SE ...none around but he had a yellow sitting there. I went over to look at it. I bought it thinking yellow not my favorite but at least it is hi visibility. I got a good surprise when they rolled it out the door into the sun. There are all kinds of effects when exposed to the sun vs indoor lighting.However you look at it the paint job overall is close to perfection. No orange peel etc. Best factory paint I ever seen (the other colors must be the same). The Sunglo really does glo in the sun.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2005, 11:15:53 AM »

After having read this poor sad threat and its tales of woe and sadness (I don't really know what "woe" is but it sounded good in there) it is painfully apparent that many of you are troubled by your yellow bike choices.  Fearing ridicule, scorn or simple blindness.  Perhaps even psycological devestation.  Fear not my brethren; I'm here to help.

Should anyone have a yellow SEEG and find themselves simply unable to deal with it.  Losing sleep.  Chasing away loved ones.  Feeling the pain of it all.  You can relieve yourself of that burden right here.  As I promised; I'm here to help.  You just give brother Elme... um, I mean Don a call.  He'll be there with the trailer to remove that source of pain from your life.  You be sure and have the title ready to make it all legal and nice.  We don't want any trouble now, do we.  But I'll help lighten that load and ease your mind.  

Your loved ones will return.  Your sunglasses bill will return to something below the GDP of a small nation.  And, most of all, you'll again have peace in your life and your soul.  You'll be happy again.  Just remember; I can't do this for everyone.  But for you, only because you're loved so much; I'm here to help.

Elmer Gantr.....

um, wait ; oh yeah....

Don Carey

osmacat

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2005, 11:16:26 AM »

Hey NROTIK,  I have no firm date yet. Just June.
2005 SEEG Yellow
2004 FatBoy 95

osmacat

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2005, 11:23:08 AM »

Hey TWOLANERIDER,  It brings a tear to my eyes to know that you care so much. Your sentiment is greatly appreciated. By the way, with over 1500 posts on this site, how do you find time to ride?
2005 SEEG Yellow
2004 FatBoy 95

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2005, 05:17:14 PM »

OSMACAT

What dealer is your banana coming from?

[smiley=drink.gif]

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2005, 05:22:42 PM »

Are there any more pix out there of yellow SEEG's? I would gladly appreciate it.

osmacat,

I'm fixin to get my digital camera a 9,999mb flash card and take pictures until my camera starts smokin'! [smiley=bigok.gif] Should be in saddle by Thursday. [smiley=beerchug.gif]

JR [smiley=laugh.gif]

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2005, 05:43:40 PM »

JR........glad that ya'll say "fixing to" in Tenn. just like we do in NC.  People from out-of- state are always amazed at the way we talk.  Har! [smiley=1syellow1.gif]
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.
Pages: [1] 2  All

Page created in 0.155 seconds with 20 queries.