Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 72

Author Topic: Gas price!!!!!!!! OUCH.  (Read 65489 times)

Capo

• Sicilian Moto Capo
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Yes it's fast and no you can't ride it!

• CVO1: FLHRSEI2-SOLD Begrudgingly!
    • CVO2: FLHTCUSE3
Re: Gas price!!!!!!!! OUCH.
« Reply #765 on: October 18, 2008, 11:26:02 PM »

paid 2.39 exit 3 in GA today...

$2.84 in the Yakima Valley today!

Rinehart True Duals
Rich's Custom seat
Zippers T-Max TBW
Stage 1
Wood TW-7H cam
SE Tapered push rods
Extronics HID digital H9 High/Low
Metzler 880's 10K + on the first rear
Howard's Horns
Chrome TP Hinges
JM Antennas
Clearview recurve
Arnott Air Suspension with QA1 shocks
Traxxion AK20's
True Trac
RJ's Original V-Twin Heat shields
WA plate - FLHTSE

Lea

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #766 on: October 19, 2008, 01:58:02 PM »

More of the sunshine tax  $3.3799 for regular in Poway CA

sadunbar

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM # Stealth - SSBS # 1.1 - SoA # Z&E2525 .01%
    • IL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2
    • CVO2: 2000 FXR4
« Reply #767 on: October 19, 2008, 03:34:08 PM »

More of the sunshine tax  $3.3799 for regular in Poway CA

Paid $2.99 in S. Wisconsin yesterday...
2007 Screamin Eagle Ultra Classic - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice
Screamin Eagle 120r
Revolution Performance EMS
Fuel Moto Jackpot headpipes and 4.5" Pro Touring Mufflers
HPI 55mm Throttle Body w/5.3 injectors
BDL clutch w/VPC92T
Traxxion AK-20
Legend Air Suspension
Brembo Brake Calipers/Rotors
Garmin Zumo
575 Chubby's
Bushtec Quantum

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #768 on: October 19, 2008, 03:39:36 PM »

Paid $2.99 in S. Wisconsin yesterday...

$2.29 yesterday.  Filled the SERG up with premium for $2.51.

In fact just finishing on the phone.  Think I'll do my bit to aid the economic recovery by going and out using more fuel which will need to be purchased for replacement.

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #769 on: October 20, 2008, 08:20:23 AM »

It's a conspiracy.  Gas prices are dropping due to...... well it has to be a conspiracy. 

Nothing to do with supply or demand or nuttin'.  A conspiracy.  A full investigation is needed & Congress must act!  or not.......
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #770 on: October 20, 2008, 08:37:51 AM »

It's a conspiracy.  Gas prices are dropping due to...... well it has to be a conspiracy. 

Nothing to do with supply or demand or nuttin'.  A conspiracy.  A full investigation is needed & Congress must act!  or not.......

Has more to do with speculators jumping ship now that they have helped create a global recession.  Time to move on to other commodities or investments.  Sure hope they don't find a way to make quick profits on air, or we will need to learn how to breath much less.  With my heart and lungs, I'd be a goner in no time.

Demand alone never did explain the rapid run-up in prices, and reduced demand doesn't explain the rapid decline.  I wonder if those Trillions of dollars disappearing from hedge funds, commodities markets, and stock markets might have just a little to do with it? :confused5:  Less OPM to gamble with.

BTW, our entire economy is a conspiracy, but don't tell.  It's supposed to be a secret. :nervous:

Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
« Reply #771 on: October 20, 2008, 08:44:49 AM »

$2.29 yesterday.  Filled the SERG up with premium for $2.51.

In fact just finishing on the phone.  Think I'll do my bit to aid the economic recovery by going and out using more fuel which will need to be purchased for replacement.

You have hit on the next big crisis, the petroleum storage tanks in this country are now overflowing which could lead to some ecological damage (only minor according to industry and government officials).  We need to mobilize all those folks who were only buying a few dollars worth at a time and get them to all fill their tanks.  Don't forget the lawn mowers, snow blowers, generators, etc.  We may need to convene another special session of Congress to bail out rescue the petroleum industry by providing loans to build more storage tanks.

Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

MIKEYTEE

• 5k CVO Member
  • aka. Uncle Mikey! Mikeytee for Burbon Judge and
    • SC

• CVO1: 1999 ROADGLIDE Ultra SOLD
« Reply #772 on: October 20, 2008, 08:51:21 AM »

Watch heating oil, propane, kerosene, coal, & electricity.
Power Co. here has put in for an increase.
Mike
 :drink:
Co-Founder /National Board Member/ Zen Master of CVO Harley Pondering,Hankering, & Moseying Society with all Honors, Rights and Accolades.

Charter Member CVO Harley Critter Gawking Society
Charter Member Husband Saints Society. We have Lucky Wives!
I saw the worlds largest ball of string in Cawker City, Kansas

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #773 on: October 20, 2008, 08:53:01 AM »

Has more to do with speculators jumping ship now that they have helped create a global recession.  Time to move on to other commodities or investments.  Sure hope they don't find a way to make quick profits on air, or we will need to learn how to breath much less.  With my heart and lungs, I'd be a goner in no time.

Demand alone never did explain the rapid run-up in prices, and reduced demand doesn't explain the rapid decline.  I wonder if those Trillions of dollars disappearing from hedge funds, commodities markets, and stock markets might have just a little to do with it? :confused5:  Less OPM to gamble with.

BTW, our entire economy is a conspiracy, but don't tell.  It's supposed to be a secret. :nervous:

Jerry

I knew the economy was supposed to be a secret conspiracy of conspirators.  Will tell no one.   :2vrolijk_21:

Also noticed since capital gains are capital losses for the vast majority of losers investors - tax revenues from any "capital gains" taxes will be about nothing, if not less than nothing for quite a while.

Wonder what speculators will pick on next to help screw up?  "Fat Cat" food maybe?   :nixweiss:

Mike

LRebel

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #774 on: October 20, 2008, 11:12:48 AM »

The economy a conspiracy?... Yes.  Absolutely!

Gas prices?... No.  The gas prices were all Bush's fault..... haven't you guys been listening to the libs?  So, if high gas prices were Bush's fault.... shouldn't Bush be getting some credit now for doing something right, since gas prices are coming down? :D ;)

Oops.... Never Mind   :lipsrsealed2:
« Last Edit: October 20, 2008, 11:23:47 AM by LRebel »

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #775 on: October 20, 2008, 11:21:06 AM »

The economy a conspiracy?... Yes.  Absolutely!

Gas prices?... No.  The gas prices were all Bush's fault..... haven't you guys been listening to the libs?  So, if high gas prices were Bush's fault.... shouldn't Bush be getting some credit now for doing something right, since gas prices are coming down? :D ;)

LR - it does not work that way.  Blame is given by those who love to give blame for whatever reason they dream up/choose/imagine or pull loudly from their orifice de anallio to give blame.  Credit for the reversal of such claimed blame is NEVER given especially by those who suffer publicly from BDS.  Usually the reason for any of these good things happening are attributed to someone who had nothing to do with it or some distantly related activity that is placed by strained tangent into proximity of the good thing happening.  Often this can be done by using a dancing unicorn frolicking near the mermaid pool at the end of the leprechaun rainbow of happinesses & treasures.  The economic editorial boards of the NY Times & MSNBC use that methodology & many of their readers/viewers believe as well as enjoy it.

;)

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #776 on: October 20, 2008, 12:17:45 PM »

Nobody credits the:

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

« Reply #777 on: October 20, 2008, 12:20:49 PM »

Many believe it's the:

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #778 on: October 20, 2008, 12:22:46 PM »

Well what do think fills the center?  It delineates the torroid...What are you some sort of tater tot eater?!  :o

FLYNDYNA

• Dyna Screaming Eagle
  • 1K CVO Member
  • My Little Pepe` the CVO Donkey

• CVO1: '07 FXDSE V&H Big Shot Staggered SERT K&N A/C Custom Seat
    • CVO2: '09 Road Glide-waiting for lottery
« Reply #779 on: October 20, 2008, 12:23:24 PM »

Careful, there are some teetering dangerously close to political discussion here...
I am so non conformist I have conformed to non conformity
I was going to procrastinate, but I put it off
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 72

Page created in 0.183 seconds with 25 queries.