Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All

Author Topic: Tragedy for the Q's  (Read 7753 times)

Mrs Rooster

• 1K CVO Member
  • Rooster May Crow But The Hen Delivers The Goods!!
Re: Tragedy for the Q's
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2008, 10:39:52 AM »

John
 We are so sorry to hear of this. Grief is tough it pulls on your heart. Be strong so you can keep being there for your parents. Your friends are here for you. In reading all of these posts you have made some good friends.
We are never lost sometimes it just takes longer to get there.

Special_Ed

• 1K CVO Member
  • Member#2263 DSPP#136,543,099
    • CVO2: 05' VRSCSE - sold
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2008, 02:47:56 PM »

My Friend,

There is no way that I can begin to understand the depth of the pain that you are going through.

There is nothing I can say to help with the waves of emotions that are crashing down around you.

But know that through the shadows and clouds of confusion and questions that there will always be a light that will break through,

and know that all of us are here for you.

Ed
"Looks like we got a date with Destiny and she's ordering the lobstah..."

MUFFMAN

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 07 FLHTUSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2008, 03:55:17 PM »

Deeply sorry for your loss. Less than 15 minutes ago I found out one of my good friends suffered a heart attack last night. He is only 43. Going in for open heart surgery tomorrow. I really know how difficult this must be for you and your family & good friends. Again, deeply sorry.

The Mysterious Q!

• Keep the shiny side up and ride it like you stole it.
  • 2.5K CVO Member
  • This town needs an enema!
    • CT
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2008, 04:51:30 PM »

My Friend,

There is no way that I can begin to understand the depth of the pain that you are going through.

There is nothing I can say to help with the waves of emotions that are crashing down around you.

But know that through the shadows and clouds of confusion and questions that there will always be a light that will break through,

Ed

Ed as always your are so eloquent with your  words. Thank you so much and to all who have sent out their thoughts and prayers. BB PM'ed me for my address he said some people wanted it I will PM it to him and if anyone needs it he will have it. You are all family and me and my family can't thank you enough lots of love to you all,Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

pumkinownerswife

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2008, 07:53:12 PM »

Q, I am very sorry to hear this news, I have no great words of wisdom on this just a heart that can feel your pain. He must of been pretty sad and confused. I will pray for you and your famil

Helen

fredsmom

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2008, 07:58:16 PM »

I am so very sorry for your loss.  Please know that I am thinking of you.

rlavigna

• Elite CVO Member
  • FKA: Rich07

• CVO1: '10 SESG Spiced Rum
    • CVO2: '07 SERK (retired)
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2008, 08:03:48 PM »

John,

I am very sorry about the loss of your brother.  My thoughts and prayers are with you, your parents and your entire family. 

Bless you and your family,

Richard

JR

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Be Still and Know that I AM God
    • TN

• CVO1: 2012 ULTRA FLHTCUSE7
    • CVO2: 2005 SEEG FLHTCSE2
    • CVO3: 2000 SERG FLTRSEI
    • photobucket.com
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2008, 09:58:58 PM »

John, my heart is so heavy right now. I just got thru lifting your Mom and Dad up in prayer! I asked God to give you special strength and wisdom in how to minister to your parents in their time of need. Also may your family find peace in the loving arms of Jesus Christ! Only He knows the suffering your going thru and only He can give you comfort in a time like this. Know that you are loved and we are hurting on this loss in your family! God Bless ya bro!

John

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2008, 10:06:02 PM »

John...so very, very sorry to hear about your loss, bro.  My thoughts are with you, as are Suzanne's.  Just know we are all thinking of you and your family.
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #54 on: April 24, 2008, 08:06:10 AM »

Mi amigo Q....I just saw this and I can't believe....i have understood that you were in KW with your family.....my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family......sorry  :'(

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2008, 07:02:14 PM »

My Friend,

Ed

Q, could not of been said any better.

Dave
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2008, 10:35:41 AM »

Well the wake and funeral are now behind us. I want to thank all of you who kept us in your prayers, without that we could not have made it through. My family and I would also like to thank Neal(Naitram) and his wife Sue, Ed(Special Ed) and his fiancee Donna and Steve(Mungam) for making the trip from Mass. to be with me in my time of need. Its selfless acts like that that make you really understand what type of family we have here on the site and I love them for that.
    My brother belonged to a metric crotch rocket site and over 25 members came to pay their respects, its amazing to me to think about how we all can just log on somewhere and next thing you know you have friends, great friends that would do anything for you coast to coast. Once again we thank each and every one here for being there for us. God Bless be safe and ride safe and hope to see you soon, Q
When I grow up I want to be a SEEG 2002 FLHRSEI Rineharts Wild1 Apes Beaucoup Chrome Corbin Seat Wimmer Billet Breather and Spike Filter Beautiful Billet Power Commander PCIII USB LED Skull Horn Cover Skull everything Lyndall Z Pads Xtreme Machine Shredder 18's Metzeler ME 880's Xtra Lights HID

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #57 on: April 27, 2008, 10:40:59 AM »

Q good to here from you. :2vrolijk_21: Take some time for yourself and enjoy a ride and remember the the happiness that your brother gave you. God Bless.!!

Dave
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #58 on: April 27, 2008, 11:05:29 AM »

John,

i cant begin to imagine what the past week was like for you, and i'll never be able to write in the compassionist manner that some of our brothers and sisters here can. but i can be there when a bro/sis needs it.

L & R

Neal...
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

The Mysterious Q!

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • CT
« Reply #59 on: April 27, 2008, 11:26:46 AM »

John,

i cant begin to imagine what the past week was like for you, and i'll never be able to write in the compassionist manner that some of our brothers and sisters here can. but i can be there when a bro/sis needs it.

L & R

Neal...
Neal yours and Sues actions spoke much louder than any words could have. Thanks again for being there to support us when we needed it most. L&R, Q
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  All

Page created in 0.172 seconds with 24 queries.