Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Author Topic: 2009 CVO Roadglide FLTRSE3  (Read 30904 times)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
Re: 2009 CVO Roadglide FLTRSE3
« Reply #135 on: May 30, 2008, 07:36:48 AM »

Anyway you could get a copy and post if of that "shipping sheet"?  Everyone I talk to has their Phase 1 order sheet for '09 but none of them have any new models listed.  What is listed on their Phase 1 order sheets is what they have ordered so far and since the new models are not announced yet obviously they have not been ordered yet.   So just curious to see what this sheet you are referencing looks like. 

YUP

It was the pool guy!
Way to go Road Glider! (good post)
A copy of a sheet will put all speculation to rest.
Assuming it does really exist at this time.

So just curious to see what this sheet you are referencing looks like.

The proof is in the print!
Till then I'm believing the pool boy!

:2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #136 on: May 30, 2008, 07:46:25 AM »

I remember that Enthusiast article but don't get the credit for it.  103 put that up shortly after he'd scored his orange and black SERG.

. . .

This Motorcyclist magazine article on the '00 SERG is pretty cool, too: http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=20789.0

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2000 SERG
« Reply #137 on: May 30, 2008, 10:59:10 AM »

While I'm thinking of it; what was your impression of the 95 in the SERG pulling your new trailer back and forth to Sedona?  The SEEG has been upgraded just a little and it could care less if the trailer is behind it.

It towed really well, like it wasn't there. I had to panic stop in Phoenix once and it got my attension but to my surprise it stopped straight even when the rear wheel locked up for a little bit. I would imagine having the new anti-lock system would be a big benfit for towing. I've ridden 110's and am not impressed with the pulling power, but thats just my seat of the pants opinion. I've never had one out pull me on the open road at any speed. Now the 103's are a different story, they smack me down at any speed. :'(  Doc

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #138 on: May 30, 2008, 11:05:55 AM »

It towed really well, like it wasn't there. I had to panic stop in Phoenix once and it got my attension but to my surprise it stopped straight even when the rear wheel locked up for a little bit. I would imagine having the new anti-lock system would be a big benfit for towing. I've ridden 110's and am not impressed with the pulling power, but thats just my seat of the pants opinion. I've never had one out pull me on the open road at any speed. Now the 103's are a different story, they smack me down at any speed. :'(  Doc

That's great to hear.  The torque band on this 95 comes in relatively early and stays very flat through and even just past the cruising RPM range.  With what your describing that suggest this one would be just fine too.  Of course all the others that aren't red ones wouldn't do nearly so well as ours.... 8)

VaEagle

• 2.5K CVO Member
    • VA

• CVO1: 06 FLHTCUSE Autumn Haze -SOLD
    • CVO2: 09 FLTRSE3 Orange- sold
    • CVO3: Who knows what?
« Reply #139 on: May 30, 2008, 11:14:21 AM »

I tried to get a copy of the shipping sheet but the sales manager said he could not copy it for me. It did show it twice to me while I was there and I saw the list with model designations printed on the sheet with color listings too. The printout had many other non-cvo bikes on it as well.
I know the majority of people on this website do NOT know me but I have no reason to lie about this and I DON"T work for the MOCO either.
That is one reason I included the dealership info and the sales manager's name so you don't have to trust me.
All I was attempting to do was to offer what I thought was verification and some concrete info for the members who may be interested in getting a 2009 SE Roadglide. I thought it would also allow a person to place an order and make a deposit since many other dealers will not give out info on bikes.

If the info I provided helps someone ,I am glad.
For others feel free to "trust but verify" what I posted.

For the "Doubting Thomases" sorry for the interuption to your lounging time around the pool...
 :huepfenlol2:

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #140 on: May 30, 2008, 11:16:12 AM »

That's great to hear.  The torque band on this 95 comes in relatively early and stays very flat through and even just past the cruising RPM range.  With what your describing that suggest this one would be just fine too.  Of course all the others that aren't red ones wouldn't do nearly so well as ours.... 8)

I know what you mean, its like when is this thing going to run out of breath. I don't know if this engine was modified in any way, I doubt it, so maybe it's the red thing.  ::)  Doc

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #141 on: May 30, 2008, 11:16:47 AM »

I tried to get a copy of the shipping sheet but the sales manager said he could not copy it for me. It did show it twice to me while I was there and I saw the list with model designations printed on the sheet with color listings too. The printout had many other non-cvo bikes on it as well.
I know the majority of people on this website do NOT know me but I have no reason to lie about this and I DON"T work for the MOCO either.
That is one reason I included the dealership info and the sales manager's name so you don't have to trust me.
All I was attempting to do was to offer what I thought was verification and some concrete info for the members who may be interested in getting a 2009 SE Roadglide. I thought it would also allow a person to place an order and make a deposit since many other dealers will not give out info on bikes.

For the "Doubting Thomases" sorry for the interuption to your lounging time around the pool...

Don't be too concerned about any of it.  The guessing and wondering is an annual spectator sport here.  It's just a game to pass the time until the bikes actually show up each year.

grandpadoc

• 2.5K CVO Member

« Reply #142 on: May 30, 2008, 11:20:39 AM »

:2vrolijk_21:  Doc

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #143 on: May 30, 2008, 12:46:45 PM »

VAEagle,
           I figure a when a guy puts out a post on a website with 5,500 plus members he's telling the truth. If he isn't, there's sure enough folks out there to point out that he isn't. While we've had some skeptics post some stuff, I don't see anyone able to refute your inside info with their own inside info. I'm taking you at your word to the point where I contacted a local dealer and made arrangements with the sales manager for 1st dibs on the first Orange/Black 09 SERG he gets shipped to him. He said he wasn't able to confirm your information, but didn't deny it either. We discussed his shipping list and he hemmed and hawed. His owner has always followed H-D Inc's direction on early release of information. Anyway, he said that the 2009 dealer show was slated for mid July and that will be when he'll know for sure. (or admit it for sure) I will be making a deposit at that time if I like what I hear. I for one appreciate your posts on this subject. As a result of your inside info,  I was the first person to make contact with that dealership on buying an 09 SERG. So the way I see it is you've certainly used me good.  :2vrolijk_21:
           Of course the caveat is the motor. Either something of earthshaking proportions has to happen with regard to the 110 platform (re: DAWG's letter from the MoCo on it's way thread )  or there will have to have be different motor for me to buy. And I told the Sales Manager that up front. LD runs too good, looks too nice and has been modifed to fit me to a fare thee well. Have to start over again with a new bike, so it's gotta be something really special. The bitchin and beatin I'll take from Beagle alone ensures that the payoff has to be huge.

B B

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #144 on: May 30, 2008, 12:57:48 PM »

Wonder when they do the model year changeovers at the factories? :nixweiss:  Just think . . . B B's '09 SERG might be on the assembly line in York right now! :o

« Last Edit: May 30, 2008, 12:59:47 PM by 103tHunDer »

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #145 on: May 30, 2008, 01:15:56 PM »

Wonder when they do the model year changeovers at the factories? :nixweiss:  Just think . . . B B's '09 SERG might be on the assembly line in York right now! :o

I ordered mine two months ago.
BB's might just have my name on it?
Will I give it up for him? What a dumb question I ask. Of course or even better, Chit Yes!
Do I know if there will be one? Haven't a clue! But I'm first on the list!

And for you VaEagle, I'm not questioning your integrity or sincerity.
I just rarely believe what I can't see, smell or touch. (refer back to the chithead poll!)
Now that you have stated "YOU" have seen the sheet, that's good enough for me to take a, "HMMMMM
this is exciting news.
It did show it twice to me while I was there and I saw the list with model designations printed on the sheet with color listings too.
Don't take my doubting as a diss against you but there some people that pull info out of their a$$ and then present it as cast in stone.
I appreciate your posting the info and look forward to seeing BB's new bike soon.

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

110tHunDer

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #146 on: May 30, 2008, 01:20:10 PM »

Stock is up today.  Must be due to speculation of an '09 SERG. :nixweiss:

miker

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009FLHTCUSE4
« Reply #147 on: May 30, 2008, 01:24:03 PM »

I may jump in too...Or put a rg fairing on the serk frame...???
Only the Shadow knows... :nervous:

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #148 on: May 30, 2008, 01:25:55 PM »

I may jump in too...Or put a rg fairing on the serk frame...???
Only the Shadow knows... :nervous:

MikeR

I like your other idea better.

03 S/B R/G
If only my garage was bigger.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #149 on: May 30, 2008, 01:27:57 PM »

Stock is up today.  Must be due to speculation of an '09 SERG. :nixweiss:

If they have a 110 instead of the 131 then our 00's and 01's will go even higher in value!

Come on 75K!

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Page created in 0.201 seconds with 25 queries.