Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Legend Air Suspension  (Read 831 times)

joew

• CVO1: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 - sold
    • CVO2: 2006 Fatboy - sold
Legend Air Suspension
« on: June 08, 2005, 05:39:08 PM »

I have been reading the posts regarding changing to Progressive 440's.  I really like my 2005 SEEG but wish I had the ride of my Road Glide back.  I am ready to order the Progressive shocks but wonder if anyone has tried the Legend Air Suspension?

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
Re: Legend Air Suspension
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2005, 06:04:14 PM »

JOEW, I've had the Legend Air Suspension System on my '04 SEEG since the beginning.....now have over 26K miles on it.  I love the looks when it's lowered, love the ground clearance when riding twistys and crossing high speed bumps, etc., love the convience of being able to lower it's COG to push it around the parking lot or manuver in gravel, etc., hate the high initial cost.  I don't have anything to compare the ride to, since I never rode the scooter w/ the stock shocks and I've never put many miles on any dresser.  Just coming off of a lowered softtail special and the ride is better than that!   [smiley=nice.gif]    Har!     spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

joew

• CVO1: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 - sold
    • CVO2: 2006 Fatboy - sold
Re: Legend Air Suspension
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 09:29:54 AM »

Spydglide -- Thanks for your reply.  I had the Legend on a Heritage.  It helped the ride but not enough to stop my back problems.  The Legend makes the bike look good when lowered but it was hard to get the softest ride dialed in.  I will probably try the Progressive shocks.

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 20 queries.