Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Author Topic: Cheech and Chong Back Together After 25 Years!  (Read 4126 times)

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
Re: Cheech and Chong Back Together After 25 Years!
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2008, 02:24:11 PM »

It's all stuff we just heard about. I think.

I personally don't know what you guys are talking about, as I was always a good boy and didn't do all those mind altering drugs and chit.  But I've been around some people who did and really laughed my a$$ off over the old vinyl.  I also observed people using the album covers to manicure some kind of green/brown/gold/red chit with what looked like little hairs growing out of it, though I have a hard time remembering it.

I also seem to remember a group of guys who were truly sick...Firesign Theatre...we're all Bozo's on This Bus.

I was on a higher plane of conciousness one night and needed some smokes, so rode my bike (I was living near the Alabama campus at the time) down to the little hippie convenience store...they had Firesign Theatre playing...I got out of control with laughter, and it was contagious.  Laughed so hard, I hurt the next day.

Those were fun days, a lot of them spent looking through a window pane... :nixweiss: 8)

Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

spydglide

• 10K CVO Member
  • spyder-psychle
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2008, 06:24:12 PM »

I got out of control with laughter, and it was contagious.  Laughed so hard, I hurt the next day.

:nixweiss: 8)

Laughter is all good... ;D :D :huepfenlol2:....unless it gets that evil bastaad sinster tilt to it......... :nervous:  har.  :P spyder
2004 FLHTCSE Cobalt 'Huckleberry'  .....94K+mi.     &  1994 FLSTN 'OleGranny' .....116K+mi.

jwygo

• JWYGO
  • Junior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3 105th
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2008, 07:54:25 PM »

<knock, knock, knock>
Hey, open up
Who is it?
IT's Dave, man.
Daves not home!
No, I am Dave!
Dave?
Yeah, Dave
Dave?
Yeah, Dave.  Open up.
Dave's not home.

I got alot of mileage out this over the last 38 years.  You know who your contemporaries are when they can respond to this routine :)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 08:32:09 PM by jwygo »

Gettinold

• 5k CVO Member
  • SOMEWHERE NORTH OF HEAVEN WHERE EAGLES DONT FLY
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2008, 08:02:51 PM »

Hey, open up
Who is it?
IT's Dave, man.
Daves not home!
No, I am Dave!
Dave?
Yeah, Dave
Dave?
Yeah, Dave.  Open up.
Dave's not home.

I got alot of mileage out this over the last 38 years.  You know who your contemporaries are when they can respond to this routine :)

Oh chit not this again. ;D
09 FLTRSE3   ORG & BLK
06 VRSCSE2    ORG & BLK
04 FLHTCSE   ORG & BLK    SOLD
94 FXSTS      CUSTOM

bunt

• Full CVO Member
    • TN
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2008, 08:12:08 PM »

"We need a couple of volunteers, how bout you Brown?"
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film. (Steven Wright)

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's all about riding ...
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2008, 08:19:10 PM »

Remember the "Big Bambu" album? I bought it. For those that don't find the humor funny .... it's one of those things where ya had to kinda be there.

SEULTRA

• 1K CVO Member
  • It's all about riding ...
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2008, 08:24:40 PM »

I personally don't know what you guys are talking about, as I was always a good boy and didn't do all those mind altering drugs and chit.  But I've been around some people who did and really laughed my a$$ off over the old vinyl.  I also observed people using the album covers to manicure some kind of green/brown/gold/red chit with what looked like little hairs growing out of it, though I have a hard time remembering it.

I also seem to remember a group of guys who were truly sick...Firesign Theatre...we're all Bozo's on This Bus.

I was on a higher plane of conciousness one night and needed some smokes, so rode my bike (I was living near the Alabama campus at the time) down to the little hippie convenience store...they had Firesign Theatre playing...I got out of control with laughter, and it was contagious.  Laughed so hard, I hurt the next day.

Those were fun days, a lot of them spent looking through a window pane... :nixweiss: 8)

Methinks you "know" more than you let on... thanks for the "trip" down memory ????? lane!  ;D ;D ;D :o

elvislee

« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2008, 09:36:02 PM »

Reminds me of what I think it was George Carlin who said about paranoia; "Just a higher state of awareness"...saw Jethro Tull in Tuscaloosa in 1971 or 72; I think...One of those years of FOGGY memories  ;)  ;D

« Last Edit: August 03, 2008, 09:42:08 PM by elvislee »

rednectum

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2008, 08:33:02 AM »

window pane huh terry? makes me BLOT away the tears. now i cant see through the haze. everything looks like little micro dots???????????????????

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2008, 08:37:35 AM »

window pane huh terry? makes me BLOT away the tears. now i cant see through the haze. everything looks like little micro dots???????????????????

Oh, you're a ray of Sunshine Dennis! ::) ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Midnight Rider

• AKA: TCnBham
  • 10K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: 2011 SERGU Rio Red (sold)
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2008, 08:40:46 AM »

Reminds me of what I think it was George Carlin who said about paranoia; "Just a higher state of awareness"...saw Jethro Tull in Tuscaloosa in 1971 or 72; I think...One of those years of FOGGY memories  ;)  ;D

I was there EL...wasn't that the "Thick as a Brick" show?  I've seen them a few times, even a couple of times in the past 5 years.  Ian is still all over the stage in his bandana, but he's a little old now, so doesn't wear the space pirate outfit and cod cups any longer.   :huepfenlol2:
Sometimes it takes a whole tankful of fuel before you can think straight.
I had the right to remain silent, just not the ability...

Gone, but not forgotten...2011 FLTRUSE with
Fullsac X Pipe w/2" Baffles
Legend Air Ride Rear Shocks
Traxxion Dynamics AK-20 Front Suspension
Clearview GT13 Windshield
TTS Mastertune

rednectum

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2008, 08:45:59 AM »

Oh, you're a ray of Sunshine Dennis! ::) ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

a great source of vitamin d.  also good for keeping a little color in your neck. hehe

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2008, 08:49:49 AM »

I checked again & there is no guest on the board named "DEA" viewing this thread.

Will check again later.  And maybe again after that.

Is that paranoia?

Could be paranoid?

I'll check on that, too.....

;)
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

elvislee

« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2008, 10:54:38 AM »

I was there EL...wasn't that the "Thick as a Brick" show?  I've seen them a few times, even a couple of times in the past 5 years.  Ian is still all over the stage in his bandana, but he's a little old now, so doesn't wear the space pirate outfit and cod cups any longer.   :huepfenlol2:

TC, man I don't know if if it was "Thick as a Brick" or not; hell man, I'm serious when I say it was FOGGY that night  ??? I remember the the ride over (Vaguely) from Meridian, remember ridin through the Alabama Campus, remember Ian coming out to open the show in long johns. Hell, I can't even remember who the band was playin with them. I think a group called "Wild Turkey" (no not the beverage) or "Black Turkey", another English band, oh well... whatever  ;D...Yea, I know he's still touring now and then but haven't seen em since. The only time I've heard about Ian lately was a phone interview on FOX News after Tony Snow passed away. I guess Tony was a rocker and he and Ian were friends...Later

elvislee

« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2008, 11:02:14 AM »

I checked again & there is no guest on the board named "DEA" viewing this thread.

Will check again later.  And maybe again after that.

Is that paranoia?

Could be paranoid?

I'll check on that, too.....

;)

"There's a man with a gun over there, tellin everyone they got to beware"...Keep an eye out for us iski, let us know when he cometh.. ;D... :2vrolijk_21:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All

Page created in 0.18 seconds with 20 queries.