Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 64

Author Topic: How did you learn about this web site?  (Read 130375 times)

Screamin

• 5k CVO Member
  • Number 641

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2 Cherry
    • CVO2: 2019 Road Glide Ultra
Re: How did you learn about this web site?
« Reply #60 on: November 27, 2004, 09:02:28 AM »

Fellow HOG member turned me onto it. [smiley=drink.gif]

Jock

• Keep the Faith!
  • Photographer/Historian
  • 25K CVO Member
  • Are You Valley Experienced?
« Reply #61 on: November 27, 2004, 08:10:06 PM »

Welcome, I trust you gain as much information and more as I have since being a member.

Seasons Greetings.

migs

• FLTRSE3 09 - FXSTB 08 - XLCR78 - FXB 82 - XR1000
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2004, 10:39:53 AM »

ciao, just put flhtcse in google and find it
I am Paolo, from Italy, just bought an electra cvo my 2004 and put in the garage with an heritage 2002 and a 1989 sporty...
Multiplo Migs

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2004, 10:05:41 PM »

ciao, just put flhtcse in google and find it
I am Paolo, from Italy, just bought an electra cvo my 2004 and put in the garage with an heritage 2002 and a 1989 sporty...

Welcome to the site Paolo! [smiley=beerchug.gif]
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

Daryl

« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2004, 02:50:24 PM »

Hi
I am a newbie since yesterday. I found the site by typing FLHTCSE2 into google, & I've been reading it non stop since. my new cherry SEEG just arrived & I can't wait to ride it.
It is WINTER in Saskatchewan. Love this site.

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2004, 03:06:26 PM »

Hi
I am a newbie since yesterday. I found the site by typing FLHTCSE2 into google, & I've been reading it non stop since. my new cherry SEEG just arrived & I can't wait to ride it.

Welcome to the site Daryl. There is a wealth of information here!!

mr_magoo

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 04 SEEG Orange & Black All Attitude
    • CVO2: 08 CUSE Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver the Cruiser
« Reply #66 on: December 12, 2004, 06:49:54 AM »

Daryl welcome nice choice of color love the red.  Where abouts in Saskatchewan am planning a ride up that way in late july.
2008FLHTCUSE3 Copper Canyon & Stardust Silver
Freedom Gear drive cams, Elite D Exhaust.

2004 SEEG Pumpkin
freedom exhaust
power commander
W/ American legend trailer<br

searay

• SeDeuce Me
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2004, 11:36:21 PM »

I was told by the Sales Manager Delmer Brashear @ Aces & Eights HD Mason, OH. Just North of Cincinnati, OH. The BEST HD in OH.

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2005, 01:08:18 PM »

Hi

Hi Daryl,  Since I am newbie myself, I hardly feel like I should be the forum's rep to hold out the welcome mat, but Welcome just the same.  Congratualtions on your most wonderful bike.  I found this site through my husband, who found the site from a reccomendations from the parts guys at our local Colonial HD, here in Prince George, VA. We are an hour south of Richmond, VA.  What a wonderful site. They have answered most of my questions before I can even ask them.  The most important must haves, seats, handlebars, pipes etc. they got it all covered here.  Now I have also seen some concerns, and I hope and pray that neither you nor I have any of their problems.  But, I am on the look out.  

Now, I am so prompted to reply to you, as I was raised from the age of 5 in Melfort, Saskatchewan, moving to British Columbia in 1978 and to the US in 1986.  I know you are not riding your bike right now, but your dreaming up all the add ons and mods you will make to your ride.  Next year in August I believe the Canada National Rally will be held in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan.  11th Canadian National H.O.G. Rally
Thursday, August 11 - Saturday, August 13, 2005.  Now if you partner this with the Sturgis rally August 8-14, you can stop on your way north, wow what a trip. That should be a most wonderful site to see.  

Keep the posts coming on the site. You guys are doing all my homework for me. And I love the fact that we all have one thing in common.  A kick butt bike.   [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]

hd2003-se2005

« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2005, 06:32:26 PM »

Newbie here also. Great site! A fellow HOG member told me about it. He has a 04 SEEG.
Mine is set to ship Jan 17th. I'm told that if a bunch are coming then it could be here in two days. If just the SEEG is shipped, then up to a week to get here. Been great riding weather and we are very excited. Hopefully there will be a red SEEG in Charlotte by next weekend! [smiley=laugh.gif]

mfgreen

« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2005, 06:46:55 PM »

Newbie here also. Great site! A fellow HOG member told me about it. He has a 04 SEEG.
Mine is set to ship Jan 17th. I'm told that if a bunch are coming then it could be here in two days. If just the SEEG is shipped, then up to a week to get here. Been great riding weather and we are very excited. Hopefully there will be a red SEEG in Charlotte by next weekend! [smiley=laugh.gif]

hd2003-se2005 welcome to the site......you are a fortunate man....beautiful bike to be awaiting......you'll love it.  Oh and by the way....Charlotte has great riding out of it in any direction.
Mike

searay

• SeDeuce Me
« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2005, 10:05:05 AM »

The sale department of Ace's & Eights HD in Cincinnati, OH. told me about this site...turns out that it is a good web site for CVO HD riders...thanks... JLK

Gammaray

« Reply #72 on: January 26, 2005, 06:15:36 PM »

Google Search

hd-dude

• Global Moderator
  • 5k CVO Member
  • 2005 Cherry FLHTCSE2 "Obsession"

• CVO1: 05 FLHTCSE2
    • Metal Dragon
« Reply #73 on: January 26, 2005, 08:18:40 PM »

Google Search

Welcome aboard Lonnie, you'll find a ton of great info here and a lot of great people too. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

bluesei2

• HD4me
« Reply #74 on: January 27, 2005, 08:58:13 AM »

Like others, I was searching the web for information on the FLTRSEI2 and fortunately found this site.  Thanks for all the good info. [smiley=xyxthumbs.gif]
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 64

Page created in 0.16 seconds with 20 queries.