Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Author Topic: Looking for comments on 110 issuses  (Read 12214 times)

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
Re: Looking for comments on 110 issuses
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2008, 07:52:26 PM »

Think I recall at least one of our members taking the time to try and convey the 110 issues to AIM and I believe the response was less than enthusiastic. Anyone here (where's the d00derator) recall who that was??

That would be me. I posted to their forum just after returning from the Knoxville HOG Rally in August 2007. It took them about 5 months for them to print it in the rag. There was supposed to be some press given to the specific problems in upcoming issues, but sadly that never happened and now that we're into the third model year, little good it will do now.

All we could do was try, and nothing ever came of the hard work of a lot of people.

:indian_chief:

FNGw/08SERK

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 09 SERG
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2008, 09:08:48 PM »

That would be me. I posted to their forum just after returning from the Knoxville HOG Rally in August 2007. It took them about 5 months for them to print it in the rag. There was supposed to be some press given to the specific problems in upcoming issues, but sadly that never happened and now that we're into the third model year, little good it will do now.

All we could do was try, and nothing ever came of the hard work of a lot of people.

:indian_chief:
Thanks for setting my Alzheimer's strait Chuck.  :2vrolijk_21:

mad brad

« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2008, 01:21:44 PM »

could harley buck up and extend the warranty on all cvo 110 that are havin issues this might be the right thing to do on top of any ext warr already purchased, or am i thinking of how it should be  mb ;)

07ultrase

« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2011, 11:06:11 PM »

The sad part, the MoCo doesn't care if you are satisfied or not. The only thing the new management cares about is your dollar, and they got that. Look what the management did to thier own employees, that they use to call "family". Consider yourselves lucky. The new CVO's are being built by casual workers, instead of full time employees. No more 5 man teams. The CVO's are being built on the regular assembly line just like any other bike. Now isn't that special. I can only say that I have bought my last Harley until they, the company get their heads out of their arses. They need to bring the parts back it house, and make bikes with Quality, not Quantity. Thats what is killing the company, but they keep seeing Dollar signs.

dlaws01

• 1K CVO Member
  • Rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulltion

• CVO1: 105th Anniversary FXSTSSE2
« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2011, 01:54:43 AM »

Next years CVO's might come out with plastic fenders and peel-n-stick decals for the fuel tank.
Jesus is Lord

Harley Guy 5

• Full CVO Member
  • Hard Work will get you everything
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2011, 11:47:49 PM »

I think the 2011 is the last good year,
Take a look at what the other MFG are building
But on the other hand every time I talk to somebody that don't have a bike They Plan on getting a HD :)
Having a CVO IS The Best it tells the world you made it
 :)
2011 FLHTCUSE6
Do I Need To Say More
Aspen Classic Camp Trailer
Bushtec Turbo II
Looking Forward To Counting the White Lines

ssls6

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 CUSE-DARK
« Reply #51 on: February 03, 2011, 10:52:29 AM »

We all have our different points of view but for me, my 2010 Black Ultra CVO is the bike for me.  If it breaks I will fix it, The color scheme fit my personality and the bike is fun to be on.  Even when I pump gas in it, I stand back and smile.

DESERTBEAR54

• DESERTBEAR
  • 1K CVO Member
  • BLUU 10 SEUC,09 Street Glide
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2011, 11:02:05 AM »

Crank,Crank,Crank,Crank,Crank,Crank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Number 3 Motor and previous two have been Crank!!
1000 Bears Can't Be Wrong Eat Your Honey Then Ride Safe and Smoke A Good Cigar!!

1sharprdkg

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2009 FLHTCUSE4 Screamin' Eagle Ultra Classic
    • CVO2: Not CVO 2003 Road King Classic (Wife's) Sold her 99'RKC (Tinman)
« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2011, 06:10:44 PM »

We all have our different points of view but for me, my 2010 Black Ultra CVO is the bike for me.  If it breaks I will fix it, The color scheme fit my personality and the bike is fun to be on.  Even when I pump gas in it, I stand back and smile.
Very well said! That's the way I feel about my 09SEUC.
" Life is Tough, Life is Tougher if Your Stupid"... John Wayne.

jiml53

• 1K CVO Member
  • Silent Service

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE5 blk #535
    • CVO2: '02 FXDX-T
« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2011, 08:51:50 PM »

:2vrolijk_21:

jim   :coolblue:
Deep Silent Fast Deadly

darth davidson

• FLTRUSE
  • 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 CVO Road Glide Ultra
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2011, 12:26:24 PM »

Opinions are like well some part of the human anatomy. Just because there are a few issues with the 110 doesn't make it an awful choice. I mean come on the largest most powerful engine ever offered from the MOCO an awful choice- I THINK NOT.
[/quote

AGREE!!!!!!

red ben59

• 1K CVO Member
  • ALL GAVE SOME SOME GAVE ALL
    • NC

• CVO1: 08 FXDSE2
    • CVO2: 09 FLHTCUSE4
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCUSE8
« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2011, 03:06:01 PM »

Got two 110's, 08 FXDSE AND 09 FLHCUSE 4. Both have been trouble free ( so far ). 36,000 miles between them. Maybe I'm just lucky. When I snag second on the dyna and the rear end wants to pass me I'm grinning from ear to ear. ;D Maybe I'm lucky and happy. Long live the 110's. :2vrolijk_21:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 20 queries.