Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10  All

Author Topic: Is this possible? Photoshop opportunity...... Color change on Cuse4  (Read 13027 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Is this possible? Photoshop opportunity...... Color change on Cuse4
« Reply #120 on: October 21, 2008, 09:37:34 PM »

Did your have the metalflake seat?

:nixweiss:

HeHe!!! I loved them. So I'm getting a roll & tucked metalflake seat and metalflake grips for the Bobber!!! ;) :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #121 on: October 21, 2008, 09:39:12 PM »

Hoisty understands that ALL touring bikes of the non-Hoist persuasion have fairings! :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: ;)

Hoist! 8)

Howie
        What year was your first Road King ?

B B

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #122 on: October 21, 2008, 09:39:22 PM »

It is more fun when the threads come alive

like this did.

I do not mean to get anyone mad or offend,

just offer a opinion.

Howie you are supposed to keep me out of trouble........FTP!

What'cha mean, Phairing? ;D ;D ;D

OK FTP!!! Or FTF, whichever language you speak!!! ::) ;)

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
  • Go fast or go home! EBCM member # 2.36 .01%
    • CVO2: 2011.5 SEUC
    • CVO3: 2012 SERG
« Reply #123 on: October 21, 2008, 09:41:27 PM »

HeHe!!! I loved them. So I'm getting a roll & tucked metalflake seat and metalflake grips for the Bobber!!! ;) :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

Admit it Hoist, , , there is some "REDNECK" hidden under that skullcap.

Red and silver metalflake I hope!

:2vrolijk_21:

2012      SERG  "Nu Blue"
2018      Goldwing   
2003      HD Electra Glide Classic Silver and Black, of course!                
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans
2018      Shelby GT350, 963 crank hp, 825 rear wheel hp

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #124 on: October 21, 2008, 09:41:48 PM »

Howie
        What year was your first Road King ?

B B

My first RK was a '96. Cybil's my 5th, with an EC for one month that I thought I'd like after the '96 RK. NOT!!! Hated it!!! I kept it a month and traded it in for the first Black RK they got in. It was a '99 RK w/TC!!! Should'a kept my '96 Evo!!! Until Cybil, that is!!! ;)

Hoist! 8)

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #125 on: October 21, 2008, 09:41:58 PM »

Just for the sake of the argument put forth on this thread, what's one of these baby's worth today ?

B B

Found this on a website:

Our LAST Grey Ghost is $2499.00, in the un-opened factory carton with FREE insured shipping

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #126 on: October 21, 2008, 09:43:02 PM »

Admit it Hoist, , , there is some "REDNECK" hidden under that skullcap.

Red and silver metalflake I hope!

S
  /
    B
        I think!!! ;D

Hoist! 8)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #127 on: October 21, 2008, 09:43:24 PM »

Chip
       You like to go out and buy stuff we talk about on the site, so I'm giving you a week to find and buy a 1970 5-speed Schwinn Stingray with a metalflake seat and post a picture of you sitting on it next to your FD H-D's.

B B

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #128 on: October 21, 2008, 09:44:04 PM »

Found this on a website:

Our LAST Grey Ghost is $2499.00, in the un-opened factory carton with FREE insured shipping

GEEEZZZZZ

My SERG is gonna hit 100K before this is over!

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #129 on: October 21, 2008, 09:44:43 PM »

Found this on a website:

:oops: Forgot to mention that Tony's is a 5-speed with a springer. This pic made me realize my mistake.

B B

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #130 on: October 21, 2008, 09:45:37 PM »

Found this on a website:

And they were like $79.oo new 

I rest my case

B B

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
« Reply #131 on: October 21, 2008, 09:46:55 PM »

Chip
       You like to go out and buy stuff we talk about on the site, so I'm giving you a week to find and buy a 1970 5-speed Schwinn Stingray with a metalflake seat and post a picture of you sitting on it next to your FD H-D's.

B B

Here ya go Chipster

http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ110296299570QQcategoryZ35959QQcmdZViewItem

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

SBB

• 10K CVO Member
« Reply #132 on: October 21, 2008, 09:50:09 PM »

Chip

B B

OK BB

You wave the carrot but there is no prize. (cept for the bike)
If I step up and get one you need to do something to show I'm not doing all the work.
What are you going to give?

BRAIN EXPLOSIAN
Ribfest needs your presence and if I step up you have to also!

DEAL?

2018      Goldwing   
2 2012   Suzuki Burgmans

lilbear

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: '06 VRSCSE2 - Yellow & Silver
    • CVO2: '08 FLHRSE4 - Black & Silver
    • CVO3: '11 FLHXSE2 - Black & Orange
« Reply #133 on: October 21, 2008, 09:51:35 PM »

I can appreciate what you are saying. I guess I got a little miffed because I thought I came up with a good idea to check some paint schemes on my bike. I PROBABLY will never touch the paint. But I was toying with the idea and genuinely wanted my friends opinions. I guess the most hurtful (for lack of a better word) thing for me was to get lectured from my "parents" about what a poor idea it was based pretty much on trade in or resell value. I don't think any of us would be able to afford these bikes had we listened to that common logic back in the day when we were excited about going out into the world and "making our mark" on it.

I for one will never (I hope not anyways) be held hostage by the reason that I "have" to do something a certain way just because thats how its always been done. As long as I am not hurting anyone physically, mentally or emotionally I probably will take the road less traveled. Its what got me to this point in my life (not as far as you evidently because I did finance more than 50% of my bike, no disrespect at all intended) but I have raise four kids, am getting ready to send one to college this next year, and have 3 grandsons and 2 more on the way. I have been to ALL of their sports games, no matter what time of day or night they were or what town they were in, watched my girls win National Cheerleading Championships in another State, camped my ass off, and made many, many memories that my kids still talk about. My point in all of the above is not to toot my horn but to let you know that I do things for the JOY of it and not the Resell of it.

Rob,

I wasn't going to jump in, but couldn't resist.  I think everyone cringes at the thought of repainting any of the CVO bikes from anything other than original.  With that being said, I can't imagine anyone not being blown away by the incredible paint job that Chief has accomplished on his SEUC.  Bottom line is that most of us buy these bikes for the enjoyment that they provide.  Few things put a smile on my face that comes close to rivalling the one I wear after a great ride.  The time we spend polishing and admiring them comes in a close second.   The enjoyment achieved riding the bike and piling on the miles, far exceeds any desire to keep the bike in collectible status, if it did, then I'd be keeping them in the garage because bikes with low miles bring better numbers to collectors!  The time most of us can muster to enjoy our bikes and riding experience is a precious commodity that I for one can't put a price on.  If custom painting your new ride puts a big smile on your face, go for it!  Indeed, there are some collectibles out there, but if we spend all of this money on these bikes as collectibles and forget to enjoy them, then we are all the biggest hypocrites out there!  With all of that babble being said, I believe the Autumn haze has some brown or taupe in it and the black, in reality would not look right.  If you're going to do it, get some House of Color paint chips in the sun with your bike and do something amazing.  Most importantly, enjoy the new bike.  If a custom paint job helps you enjoy it more, what are you waiting for?

Craig

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #134 on: October 21, 2008, 09:52:52 PM »

OK BB

You wave the carrot but there is no prize. (cept for the bike)
If I step up and get one you need to do something to show I'm not doing all the work.
What are you going to give?

BRAIN EXPLOSIAN
Ribfest needs your presence and if I step up you have to also!

DEAL?

Lemme see here, You're gonna buy a three thousand dollar bicycle you have absolutely no need for and in exchange all I have to do is show up at a really cool party at which will be a bunch of my friends and eat BBQ , drink beer and have a good time.

DEAL !

B B
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10  All

Page created in 0.187 seconds with 21 queries.