Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8  All

Author Topic: I'll Miss You Mom!!!  (Read 13343 times)

Talon

• Life is like a jar of jalapenos, what you do today may get you in the a$$ tomorrow!
  • 2.5K CVO Member
Re: I'll Miss You Mom!!!
« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2008, 09:22:49 AM »

Sorry to hear about you loss, like I said you guys are in our prayers.

I hope you can find some consolation from Christianity's affirmation that death is not the end.
 Death is not a period that ends the great sentence of life, but a comma that punctuates it to
 more lofty significance. Death is not a blind alley that leads the human race into a state of
 nothingness, but an open door which leads man into life eternal. Let this daring faith, this
 great invincible surmise, be your sustaining power during these trying days.

- MLK Jr  1963

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #76 on: October 27, 2008, 09:25:37 AM »

All these beautiful responses since yesterday morning's thanks! Many of them bring tears to my eyes, but they're tears of happiness from all of your sincerity! I don't know what to say. Thanks, thanks, thanks again for everyone's thoughtfulness and kindness! You people are awesome!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Black Diamond

• 2.5K CVO Member

• CVO1: 11 FLHXSE2 "Vanessa"
    • CVO2: 08 FLHRSE4 "Lexi" "Bike from Hell"
    • CVO3: 02 FLHRSEI "Ruby"
« Reply #77 on: October 27, 2008, 10:25:43 AM »

Howie

I can only echo the sentiments already sent to you and your family. Your mother must have been a special woman, look at the son she raised! Your family will be in my prayers.

JW

FLYNDYNA

• Dyna Screaming Eagle
  • 1K CVO Member
  • My Little Pepe` the CVO Donkey

• CVO1: '07 FXDSE V&H Big Shot Staggered SERT K&N A/C Custom Seat
    • CVO2: '09 Road Glide-waiting for lottery
« Reply #78 on: October 27, 2008, 10:53:17 AM »

Howie,

I also echo the sentiments left by the wonderful people of CVO website...your eloquent words and actions are an inspiration, and I thank you for sharing such a personal moment with poise and dignity. God bless you, Binx and the entire family...

Flyndyna
I am so non conformist I have conformed to non conformity
I was going to procrastinate, but I put it off

ccr

• SEEG Cult Senior Member
  • 5k CVO Member
« Reply #79 on: October 27, 2008, 11:12:33 AM »

Are most heartfelt condolences to you, your family and friends who have to endure the pain of the loss.  May she find peace and be free of pain forever more.  So sorry for the pain. 
Your friends, Jamey and Candy.

AMP

« Reply #80 on: October 27, 2008, 12:24:23 PM »

Greatest sympathy for you and your family. Losing my Mother was the absolute biggest bruise on my heart so far in life.

Take good care,
Pam and Wes

SilverDawg

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #81 on: October 27, 2008, 02:58:41 PM »

Howie,

My deepest sympathies on the loss of your mother.  Losing a parent is one of the toughest curves life throws at us.  I lost my father over a year ago and still think about him everyday.  I take solace in the fact that he is in a much better place than the one he left.  Thoughts and prayers in this tough time for you and your family.  Let us know if we can help.

John

2008 FLHTCU Candy Red Sunglo -ABS/Security/SERT/V&H ovals
2008 FXCWC - Pacific Blue Pearl Deluxe-SOLD

The poster formally known as Cobaltman...

"As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say.  I just watch what they do." - Andrew Carnegie

Spoiled!

• Elite CVO Member
« Reply #82 on: October 27, 2008, 05:02:20 PM »

So sorry to hear about your Mom. Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys. Just remember she will always be with you in your heart.

Brian and Kathy

Chief

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #4-3/8
« Reply #83 on: October 27, 2008, 07:43:46 PM »

Howie,

So sorry to hear about your Mom's passing. It's good to know there's someplace better to go after we leave here. She's in peace forever.

:indian_chief:

lilbear

• 1K CVO Member
  • FLHRSEI.ORG

• CVO1: '06 VRSCSE2 - Yellow & Silver
    • CVO2: '08 FLHRSE4 - Black & Silver
    • CVO3: '11 FLHXSE2 - Black & Orange
« Reply #84 on: October 27, 2008, 10:12:45 PM »

Howie,

So sorry to just now stumble onto this thread.  Very sorry to hear of your mother's passing.   I know today was an especially difficult day for you.  I know in my heart that your mother left this world in peace knowing what a fine family she had raised.  We all know that you were a good son to your mother and must have made her proud indeed.  You and Binx remain in our thoughts and prayers.  Words simply cannot express the bundle of emotions that I know you have been dealing with and will continue to deal with for some time.  Just know that we are here for you and let us know if we can help out in any way.

Keep well and best wishes,
Craig

sblade1948

• Full CVO Member

• CVO1: 2007 FXDSE
« Reply #85 on: October 28, 2008, 07:58:07 AM »

Howie, We are so sorry to hear about your loss.

d-rock

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #86 on: October 28, 2008, 09:03:21 AM »

Howie, Sorry to hear this news.You and yours will be in my prayers. And I have to agree the people on this site are some of the best human beings on this earth.  Derek
113 inch S.E.
The parts list will never be put in writing :)

iski

• 10K CVO Member
  • EBCM 007
    • FL

• CVO1: 2007 FLHTCUSE2 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Light Candy Cherry and Black Ice - Traded
    • CVO2: 2010 FLHTCUSE5 Screamin' Eagle Ultra - Crimson Mist Black/Dark Slate - Traded
    • CVO3: 2017 FLHTKSE CVO Limited - Black Garnet & Electric Red Pearl w/Carbon Dust
« Reply #87 on: October 28, 2008, 09:09:54 AM »

Howie - sincere condolences on your Mom's passing.  Your words about here were heartfelt & expressed your love for her eloquently.  A safe bet she felt the same way about her CVO bike riding son - she must have been very proud of you.  May she rest in peace - her memories are in good hands with you & those who loved her.

Mike
"I had the right to remain silent, but I didn't have the ability." ~ RW

amigo Jorge

• LDR #00372
  • 5k CVO Member
    • FL

• CVO1: '20 FLHTCUTGSE Trike CVO
« Reply #88 on: October 28, 2008, 12:34:09 PM »

Mi amigo Howie....until now I see this.......From the deep of my heart I send you all my sympathies for the loss of your mom...God bless her!!

Our prayers and thoughts are with you mi great amigo.... :'(

Jorge & Martha

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #89 on: October 28, 2008, 12:51:11 PM »

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart to all that posted here! It was a tremendous lift reading this thread the past few days. I showed it to my family yesterday. They couldn't believe the outpouring of kindness that's been shown here. They're amazed to know that I've gotten to know and love so many here thru a computer! They send their thanks and love to ya'll as well!!!

The funeral was everything Mom asked for. If all businesses ran theirs like this funeral director does, we'd never complain about customer service again. It couldn't have gone any better, and they did everything Mom asked for without hesitation. The service was excellent. We all got up and talked about Mom a lil. Many more turned out than I'd expected. It was a beautiful beginning to her next life!

We took everyone out to her favorite restaurant afterwards and we ordered all her favorite foods. Then we went back to my brother's house and received many guests offering their condolences. All her kids, grandkids, cousins, and the rest of the family was there. Always makes me wonder why it takes something like this to get EVERYONE together. It needs to be done more often. Life's too short!

Well, I can't say thank you enough to everyone for your support. It really does make my heart soar like an eagle!

Ride hard in your new life Mom! Clear skies, wind at your back, and beautiful roads are ahead for you now! We'll miss you dearly! We love you and just know we're all OK and will all ride on in your memory!!! :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8  All

Page created in 0.172 seconds with 21 queries.