Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18

Author Topic: Evo Hoist Bobber! A New Build From Old Parts!!!  (Read 46268 times)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member
  • This chit ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!!!!

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
Re: Evo Hoist Bobber! A New Build From Old Parts!!!
« Reply #105 on: January 10, 2009, 08:53:07 PM »

This is the Tail Light I think I'm gonna use. The Black Beauty Vintage Tail Light.
"We wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by The Man!"

Traxxion Dynamics Suspension Rules! "It ain't braggin' if you can back it up!"

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Keats

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Do not be led astray

• CVO1: 2008 FLHTCUSE3
    • CVO2: 2003 FXSTDSEI
« Reply #106 on: January 10, 2009, 08:53:52 PM »

I do not think any of us will see that bike at Eureka or Maggie Valley

Formally FLHTCUSE3
SoA #99.9            "Never say Die"
SEST,   open A/C , dyno tuned, D&D Fatcats 2 into 1 ceramic coated, new SE CNC Ported and coated Heads with 2.120 intake valve, SE camplate,
Jims SE Crank "Darkhorsed", Timkin conversion, Andrews 54H cams, Arnott Air shocks, intimidator front valves, HID headlights, LED turn signals, Moto Lights,  Zumo 550, SE compensator.

Twolanerider

• 25K CVO Member
  • EBCM #1.5 Emeritus DSP # ? Critter Gawker #?
    • MO

• CVO1: 2000 Triple Red Screamin' Eagle Road Glide
    • CVO2: 2002 Candy Brandywine Screamin' Eagle Road King
    • CVO3: 1999 Arresting Red FXR2
« Reply #107 on: January 10, 2009, 08:54:45 PM »

Like Howie doesn't carry bike pictures in his wallet.....

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

• CVO1: '07C FLHRSE3, BLACK ICE OF COURSE, CUSTOM 110" TC 6-SPEED +++, "CYBIL"!!!
    • CVO2: '99 FXR3 BRIGHT & DARK CANDY BLUE W/FLAMES, STAGE II 80" EVO 5-SPEED +++, "JOY"!!!
    • CVO3: 4: & 5: '85 FXWG BLACK w/CUSTOM FLAMES, 110" EVO 6-SPEED +++ CVO style!!!; '08 NSMC PROSG CUSTOM FXR BASED PRO STREET BLACK, 89" EVO 5-SPEED, VERY FAST!!!; '09 NSMC HSTBBR CUSTOM RIGID HOISTBOBBER, SILVER METALFLAKE BATES SOLO SEAT & TIN w/BLACK WISHBONE FRAME, 80" EVO (w/Shovelhead bottom end) 4-SPEED! VERY COOL!!!
« Reply #108 on: January 10, 2009, 08:56:06 PM »

And this is the Horn! The Chrome Bulb Horn! :huepfenjump3:

If I mount a light switch and starter button the handlebars, it'll be the 2 on this page also.

So far my ideas are coming together. I hope it looks as good as I'm picturing when I'm done. How bad can it be regardless for what it's costing! ;) :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

"Cause I'm sitting on top of the world!" (zoom in on satellite map in my Profile)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #109 on: January 10, 2009, 08:57:57 PM »

Like Howie doesn't carry bike pictures in his wallet.....

Are ya kidding! You'll have better pics here! And to see it, you'll have to get yer asses to NYC! My ass ain't going more than around the neighborhood on that thing!!! ::) ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #110 on: January 10, 2009, 08:59:37 PM »

ok i want it completed and in the driveway by the 24th
:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #111 on: January 10, 2009, 09:00:40 PM »

ok i want it completed and in the driveway by the 24th

Nope! But you can ride it at the summer party!!! ;) :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)

naitram

• SMF Administrator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • MA

• CVO1: FLTRXSE2 "Marvin"
« Reply #112 on: January 10, 2009, 09:01:47 PM »

Nope! But you can ride it at the summer party!!! ;) :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3: :huepfenjump3:

Hoist! 8)
:2vrolijk_21:

:cool26: naitram...

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"Work is the curse of the drinking class."

JoMo

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • 08 black & chrome soft tail custom
« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2009, 09:19:51 PM »

Hoist,
 She is so cool. Looking at that build really makes me wish that I had the means to build my own.
You decided on a color ! charcoal gray. I think you should consider some flat black ghost flames
on the tank  :2vrolijk_21: What ever you do that bike is truly you.

Jo Mo NYC :coolblue:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #114 on: January 11, 2009, 12:02:01 AM »

Hoist,
 She is so cool. Looking at that build really makes me wish that I had the means to build my own.
You decided on a color ! charcoal gray. I think you should consider some flat black ghost flames
on the tank  :2vrolijk_21: What ever you do that bike is truly you.

Jo Mo NYC :coolblue:

Thanks Joe! Funny you say that about the tank. I might do something similar with these Jammer Gas Tank Knee Pads (Small). That'll break it up al lil, and still allow me a cheaper, 1-color paint job. Then maybe some custom pinstriping, maybe a red. :2vrolijk_21:

Hoist! 8)

SPIDERMAN

« Reply #115 on: January 11, 2009, 02:17:54 AM »

Howie
         Bike is looking good. Did I mention I think you're a masochist ? I went through the build it from scratch phase. It lasted about 20 years. I hope for Binx's sake, this is not your first from scratch bike. She's already got enough of your "mistresses" to contend with  :oops:  But if you weren't Weird Al with no hair and an obsession for all thing H-D, she and the rest of us wouldn't love you us much brother  :P

B B

JoMo

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • 08 black & chrome soft tail custom
« Reply #116 on: January 11, 2009, 06:43:50 AM »

Hoist,
 I was going to suggest a red pin stripe but did not knowing that you were trying to keep the cost down.
But I think you are on the right path to the perfect Hoist Bobber. Can't wait to see it.

Jo Mo NYC  :coolblue:

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #117 on: January 11, 2009, 01:37:42 PM »

Howie
         Bike is looking good. Did I mention I think you're a masochist ? I went through the build it from scratch phase. It lasted about 20 years. I hope for Binx's sake, this is not your first from scratch bike. She's already got enough of your "mistresses" to contend with  :oops:  But if you weren't Weird Al with no hair and an obsession for all thing H-D, she and the rest of us wouldn't love you us much brother  :P

B B

HeHe!!! Thanks B B, I think?!!! :confused5: :D :D :D :2vrolijk_21:

I'm already lookin past this to the next one!!! And she's happy my mistresses aren't human! It ain't cheatin if they aren't human, is it? ::) ;D ;D ;D ;)

Hoist! 8)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #118 on: January 12, 2009, 05:04:49 PM »

Can't use the top mounted tailight I was planning on with this rear fender. Need a side mount for the licence plate anyway. So the chopper guys (Jammer) again to the rescue. I'm using this Universal Tailight/Licencence Plate Assembly w/Catseye Tailght. ;)

Hoist! 8)

Hoist!

• Monster
  • 10K CVO Member

« Reply #119 on: January 12, 2009, 05:09:53 PM »

I will however be able to keep any switches off of the bars. We're using this Jammer Custom Ignition Switch. Vern's making a bracket for it somewhere. It's a car type spring-loaded switch that uses the key to start, and is waterproof. The light off-low-hi switch will be a toggle mounted in the headlight housing. The horn is that Bulb type bicycle horn. No signals. No kill switch. Just the Brake lever perch w/master cylinder and an old school style throttle assembly on right, and Clutch lever perch and grip on left. I found a set of Charcoal Grey Metalflake grips online. I hope they match the seat OK. ;)

Hoist! 8)
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 06:19:11 PM by Hoist! »

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18

Page created in 0.165 seconds with 21 queries.