Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Beer who would have known  (Read 615 times)

Unbalanced

• FUD Examiner
  • 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 SESG,
    • CVO2: 2004 SEEG Pumpkin,
    • CVO3: 2002 Police Roadking, Maudie and Maybelle Slayer
Beer who would have known
« on: January 12, 2009, 01:48:00 PM »

"Well you see, Norm, it's like this . . . A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first.
 This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.
In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.
 And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

HBRR Florida Chapter,  STILL - The Fastest Chapter - Proven yet again Bikeweek 2017

Admiral

• My . Ol . Lady's . A Screaming Eagle !!!
  • 1K CVO Member
  • >> SILVER BULLET <<

• CVO1: 2016 FLHTKSE
    • CVO2: 2009 FLHTCUSE4
    • CVO3: 2006 FLHTCUSE
    • SJHR
Re: Beer who would have known
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 11:40:17 PM »

:beerchug: :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink: :beerchug:  :drink:

OK now I brilliant.

SE-Randy

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: FLSTFSE2
    • CVO2: FLHTCSE2
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 10:59:50 AM »

"Well you see, Norm, it's like this . . . A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first.
 This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members.
In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Now, as we know, excessive intake of alcohol kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine.
 And that, Norm, is why you always feel smarter after a few beers."

That is some scary logic, it almost makes sense,   
:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:
OK, now it makes TOTAL sense.
Don't worry about life...you'll never get out of it alive!

the barber

• Full CVO Member
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2009, 07:29:16 PM »

Now it all make sense.

Cardboard Joe

• I'm special, my mom said so....
  • I fix the Rice to afford my CVO

• CVO1: 2001 SERG
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2009, 08:53:25 PM »

Bring me another beer, wench!!
It'll work, or it won't.

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 24 queries.