Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Author Topic: 07 SERK Blue  (Read 3321 times)

SPW

• CVO1: FLHTCUSE3
Re: 07 SERK Blue
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2009, 07:13:21 PM »

Hi Mike
   As soon as you are ready to sell your bags i will buy them My email is stephenpwilks@yahoo.com
  Thanks Steve

deaf1

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2009, 08:44:49 AM »

Yea me too! I rode a new RG and really liked the new frame and other goodies. Plus I think it will ride better at higher speeds

Hard bags haven't been on that long and can check and see. I paid $650-$700 for the bags and hardware and Gene charged me $1100 for the paint. They look great.I have a detachable Fairing with a radio and a black bra. Never got it painted.

Have the leather pack with the flames in the leather with the quick detach and a lock.
Also have a set of custom Helig bars that I am going to take off. They are great and can be adjusted in minutes. I think they were $950 or so. I will really miss them. There will be some other stuff. I will try to get some pics up in the nest couple of days. Can someone post them for me? I'm guessing the hard bags should be worth $1200-$1300. Thanks for the help.

Might be intrested in the fairing??? What type is it???

Scott

BigLew

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2009, 09:21:03 AM »

Might be intrested in the fairing??? What type is it???

Scott
Hey Scott it is a Hoppe Quadzilla with the am-fm cd player. It really sound great. I put the Harley bat-wing bra on it because I wasn't sure if I would leave it on all year or not. I never painted it.

Mike

deaf1

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2009, 11:43:05 AM »

What are you asking for it??? Need PICS!!!!

Very intrested

Scott

BigLew

• 2.5K CVO Member
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2009, 11:56:24 AM »

I need to pull my notes and see what I paid for it. I know pictures are needed. My daughter took some last weeek and was going to download them to me. I'm trying!!

Mike

deaf1

• Senior CVO Member
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2009, 02:27:25 PM »

I need to pull my notes and see what I paid for it. I know pictures are needed. My daughter took some last weeek and was going to download them to me. I'm trying!!

Mike

Mike,

Is there a # I can reach you at?  PM me..

Scott

Two Wheels

• Junior CVO Member
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2009, 10:52:25 PM »

Biglew, its now July so probably youve sold but FYI in case you have not and more importantly for all interested in used 2007 SERK, mine has 3,100 miles with V&H True Duals, chromed inner primary, lights, cool rear view mirrors, "side lights" next to front head light (whatever they are called) bought at $21,500 ... but OTD at $24,750 after everything + 3 year bumber to bumber warranty.  Now it is July but from what I can gather on research prior to taking the plunge, the best I saw before this deal was $25,000 for 6,000 miles prior to taxes, licences, warranty, etc.  FYI.  Take advantage of my research.   Also, Im just north of you in Irvine.  I would imagine trade in will be low if my base price was 21,500 with just 3K on the tach.
Pages: 1 [2]  All

Page created in 0.137 seconds with 21 queries.