Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Author Topic: Fullsacs and Mastertun... FINALLY!!!  (Read 3539 times)

gg

• Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: FLHXSE2 Orange & Black
    • CVO2: FLHTCSE2 (Traded for 09 CUSE4) CUSE4 Sold 2012
    • CVO3: FXSTDSEI/ FLHRSEI2 (SOLD 2005)
Re: Fullsacs and Mastertun... FINALLY!!!
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2009, 08:57:01 AM »

Kloav8, let us know what he says because ythere are probably others of us in the same boat and just have not gotten around to discovering we have the problem. Perhaps Steve would be willing to post something for those of us who have purchased his products and are not yet installed.

HOGMIKE

• 1K CVO Member
  • 65 FLH 93" + others
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2009, 09:05:26 PM »

Hobmike, thanks for the info. Changing the baffles is not a problem, there is good info with them. My issue is that there is no info at all with the TTS to read or study. I'm sure I'll get it figured out when I talk to Steve today.

On your TTS CD, there are a bunch of help files, I think one is called HD Tuning Guide V110. I would attach it for you here, but, I can't figure out how to do that!
If all else fails, go to the help files.......all your answers are there, just takes some reading.
hope this helps a little.
HOGMIKE

KLOAV8

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2009, 11:41:10 PM »

After talking to Dave at Fullsac I called TTS and got the info I needed. There is a 73 page guide that is on the updater software that was not available until I put a check on it and downloaded it as a pdf file. That makes it all clear. Dave sent me the map from Fullsac, saved it to the Big Twin file of the TTS and I can't wait for Sat. morning. I appreciate all the help from this forum, Fullsac and Vickie at TTS.  Ken

Steve Cole

• Manufacturer TTS
  • 1K CVO Member
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2009, 01:10:51 PM »

The "help" section in each program has everything you need to operate all the software. You can just print them out or search them for what your looking for. The Tuning guide is a cut down version of what is already in the "Help" section. Be sure to look in the "Help" section for any questions you do not see the answer to in the Tuning Guide as it's only a Tuning Guide.
The Best you know, is the Best you've had........ not necessarily the Best.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 21 queries.