Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: SERT-for 2006 fatboy/103"  (Read 561 times)

CVOBud

• 2006 SE FAT-BOY
SERT-for 2006 fatboy/103"
« on: June 23, 2009, 02:43:36 PM »

I have a S/E 2006 fatboy with a S/E heavy breather and Rhinehart staggered exhaust with stealth baffles. It has a Terminal VelocityIII installed(it does not come close to being right) popping backifiring upon decelration etc). What set-up works out there? Do you need to install dual sensors? What programmer is working for somebody else. I went and installed the stealth baffles hoping to get a little more back-pressure, but seems like it may of even made it worse?......thanks   bud
I love riding this boy.......

Sean M Cary

Re: SERT-for 2006 fatboy/103"
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 03:08:13 PM »

I have a S/E 2006 fatboy with a S/E heavy breather and Rhinehart staggered exhaust with stealth baffles. It has a Terminal VelocityIII installed(it does not come close to being right) popping backifiring upon decelration etc). What set-up works out there? Do you need to install dual sensors? What programmer is working for somebody else. I went and installed the stealth baffles hoping to get a little more back-pressure, but seems like it may of even made it worse?......thanks   bud

I've got a 103 with a Kuryakyn Hypercharger and Basani True Duals...  EzRidn posted a map in the maps section that I am using with my SERT that stopped my back fires and decel pops.  Engine runs better then the canned map it had in it, but still is not 100% as far as I can feel.

Will get it dyno tuned when I put in new cams this winter.

CVOBud

• 2006 SE FAT-BOY
Re: SERT-for 2006 fatboy/103"
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 04:43:36 PM »

Florida Marine: Thanks for the response. I also remember when I signed up you said your mother lived in Tucson. Sweet.........
I love riding this boy.......

Page created in 0.12 seconds with 25 queries.