Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 1st Ride Impression ULTRA Limited c/w 103"  (Read 607 times)

geezerglide

• 1K CVO Member
  • New Geezerglide
    • AB

1st Ride Impression ULTRA Limited c/w 103"
« on: August 13, 2009, 09:07:16 PM »

I demod a 2010 ULTRA Limited with the 103" at the Canadian Hog Rally in Calgary today.

First time on an 09 - 10 Touring Bike, like the new frame. Ride was soild, never had a chance to really open it up.

The ULTRA Limited, I thought could have had more goodies, no painted inner fairing, no chrome controls etc. for the kind of moeny they wanted.

The 103 would sure need a lot of work to make it run like it should. Was surprised by the engine noise, was expectiong it to be more quiet for a chain drive.

Tommorrow weather permitting am going to ride a Street Glide and a Road Glide.

Nothing so far has convinced me not to look at anyting excpt an 09 SERG, of course I have yet to ride the SESG or SE ULTRA, none in this demo fleet.

geezerglide

RedDevil

• 5k CVO Member
  • EBCM #747.2 It's all good

• CVO1: '11 FLTRUSE Gray Ghost
    • CVO2: '12 FLHXSE3 Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock
Re: 1st Ride Impression ULTRA Limited c/w 103"
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 01:27:47 PM »

I demod a 2010 ULTRA Limited with the 103" at the Canadian Hog Rally in Calgary today.

First time on an 09 - 10 Touring Bike, like the new frame. Ride was soild, never had a chance to really open it up.

The ULTRA Limited, I thought could have had more goodies, no painted inner fairing, no chrome controls etc. for the kind of moeny they wanted.

The 103 would sure need a lot of work to make it run like it should. Was surprised by the engine noise, was expectiong it to be more quiet for a chain drive.

Tommorrow weather permitting am going to ride a Street Glide and a Road Glide.

Nothing so far has convinced me not to look at anyting excpt an 09 SERG, of course I have yet to ride the SESG or SE ULTRA, none in this demo fleet.

geezerglide

Too bad, you'd be impressed with the SESG.  I love mine...it rides great and so far, my engine is quiet, which is impressive because with the stock cans on it, you can hear everything...

:devil:

2012 FLHXSE3
Hot Citrus/Antique Gunstock

Page created in 0.179 seconds with 20 queries.