Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 49

Author Topic: JCZ mods have begun.......  (Read 170905 times)

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

• CVO1: 2011 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO2: 2015 FLHXSE--sold
    • CVO3: 2018 FLTRXSE
Re: JCZ mods have begun.......
« Reply #465 on: December 02, 2009, 09:10:22 AM »

Are you going to drill it or use the handlebar mirrors?

I went with bars that are 2" taller and 2" back so I had to go with different mirrors. :nixweiss:

I'm going with handlebar mirrors in case I decide to the change the bars later on. If I go with fairing mounted mirrors, I'm stuck with those bars forever.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
« Reply #466 on: December 02, 2009, 01:15:01 PM »

JC............Any new pics coming, or are we going to have to wait till Christmas   :nixweiss:

Should have new pics of the wife's bike in a week or two.  I'll let the cat out of the bag now....to far along for anybody else to jump in front.....
As you guys know, she's got the 09 Street Glide that already has a ton of mods (painted to match leg fairing, inner fairing, fairing mirrors and air cleaner) along with many other mods such as tour pack spoilers that are run, turn, stop.....LED lights around the motor, Custom fitted heated Corbin Classic Solo with the flame stitch pattern in red.

Now we're going with the 2010 SESG rear section (shaved fender, LED vert. tail lights, streatched saddle bags, exhaust, etc.) and the Dakota Digital gauges.  We enjoy hearing our stereos on the freeway (and we're getting old) so we went with the 1.75 Fullsac baffles (and they'll be loosely wrapped to quiet them even more) in the 10 SESG stock exhaust.  She already has the TTS and it will be dyno tuned in the end.

I'll post pics as soon as we get it back.
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #467 on: December 02, 2009, 01:17:32 PM »

Should have new pics of the wife's bike in a week or two.  I'll let the cat out of the bag now....to far along for anybody else to jump in front.....
As you guys know, she's got the 09 Street Glide that already has a ton of mods (painted to match leg fairing, inner fairing, fairing mirrors and air cleaner) along with many other mods such as tour pack spoilers that are run, turn, stop.....LED lights around the motor, Custom fitted heated Corbin Classic Solo with the flame stitch pattern in red.

Now we're going with the 2010 SESG rear section (shaved fender, LED vert. tail lights, streatched saddle bags, exhaust, etc.) and the Dakota Digital gauges.  We enjoy hearing our stereos on the freeway (and we're getting old) so we went with the 1.75 Fullsac baffles (and they'll be loosely wrapped to quiet them even more) in the 10 SESG stock exhaust.  She already has the TTS and it will be dyno tuned in the end.

Well solves the question of whether or not she is keeping the bike.  :)  Should look good.....
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009, 03:00:01 PM by mjb765 »

Wheelsnkeels

• Freedom isnt free Thank a Vet!
  • 1K CVO Member
  • Indiana Patriot Guard Riders

• CVO1: 2010 SESG Tequila Sunrise
    • CVO2: 2007 Heritage Custom (not CVO) too much chrome
    • CVO3: 2006 Heritage Classic (overinvested in mods ?)
« Reply #468 on: December 02, 2009, 01:39:44 PM »

Sweet Cannot wait to see it! Figured you were in too far to quit now :2vrolijk_21:
RC Components Savage  200/55/17 Rear 140/70/21 front
Corbin Dual Tour (Heated)
Street Magic LED's
TTS Mastertune
Fueling 574 Cams & Lifters
SE Adjustable pushrods
Progressive Mono Tubes
Hog Tunes Hog Pods
J&M 7.25 Speakers w/250W Amp
Kuryakyn 9182 License plate frame
Vance & Hines Power Dual's
BUB Boom Cans slip on Exhaust 
Detach Tequila King Tour Pak
Rumble passenger Floorboards
Freedom Shield 7"
Riders Claw Iphone

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #469 on: December 02, 2009, 03:37:02 PM »

I'm going with handlebar mirrors in case I decide to the change the bars later on. If I go with fairing mounted mirrors, I'm stuck with those bars forever.

I think that's a smart move on your part.  I like the fairing mounted mirrors (didn't think I would) however, they just don't work for the raised bars. :nixweiss: 

Come on out to Cali.....you can ride my bike to see if you like the raised bars. :2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

DICKW

• 1K CVO Member
  • If you ain't Riding..You ain't living
« Reply #470 on: December 02, 2009, 03:39:27 PM »

Come on out to Cali.....you can ride my bike to see if you like the raised bars. :2vrolijk_21:

There's a thought.......
2009 Screaming Eagle Electra Glide Ultra Classic, Hawg Wired, KW 10.5, 2" Pull Back Handlebars, Dakota Digital, V&H Power Dual w/ Monster Ovals (Black Tips),
SE Air Cleaner, Zippers 575 Cams, Zippers Adjustable Push-rods, Fueling Lifters,
Thunder-Max Auto Tune, SE Compensator, Legend Air Suspension.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #471 on: December 03, 2009, 08:15:55 AM »

There's a thought.......

Well you know, that invitation extends to you to, Dick. :2vrolijk_21:

West Coast GTG   

DICKW

• 1K CVO Member
  • If you ain't Riding..You ain't living
« Reply #472 on: December 03, 2009, 08:18:45 AM »

Well you know, that invitation extends to you to, Dick. :2vrolijk_21:

Thank you sir, greatly appreciated.
2009 Screaming Eagle Electra Glide Ultra Classic, Hawg Wired, KW 10.5, 2" Pull Back Handlebars, Dakota Digital, V&H Power Dual w/ Monster Ovals (Black Tips),
SE Air Cleaner, Zippers 575 Cams, Zippers Adjustable Push-rods, Fueling Lifters,
Thunder-Max Auto Tune, SE Compensator, Legend Air Suspension.

sgchick

• Sweeper
  • Elite CVO Member
« Reply #473 on: December 03, 2009, 08:46:54 AM »

Should have new pics of the wife's bike in a week or two.  I'll let the cat out of the bag now....to far along for anybody else to jump in front.....

Now we're going with the 2010 SESG rear section (shaved fender, LED vert. tail lights, streatched saddle bags, exhaust, etc.) and the Dakota Digital gauges.  We enjoy hearing our stereos on the freeway (and we're getting old) so we went with the 1.75 Fullsac baffles (and they'll be loosely wrapped to quiet them even more) in the 10 SESG stock exhaust.  She already has the TTS and it will be dyno tuned in the end.

Can't wait to see Terrie's bike when done!!! She's going to love the guages. Can't wait to see the red in person!!!

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #474 on: December 03, 2009, 09:23:00 AM »

I think that's a smart move on your part.  I like the fairing mounted mirrors (didn't think I would) however, they just don't work for the raised bars. :nixweiss: 

Sounds like a good offer.....would love to....much nicer riding out there this time of year.

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #475 on: December 10, 2009, 12:01:40 AM »

Should have new pics of the wife's bike in a week or two.  I'll let the cat out of the bag now....to far along for anybody else to jump in front.....

Now we're going with the 2010 SESG rear section (shaved fender, LED vert. tail lights, streatched saddle bags, exhaust, etc.) and the Dakota Digital gauges.  We enjoy hearing our stereos on the freeway (and we're getting old) so we went with the 1.75 Fullsac baffles (and they'll be loosely wrapped to quiet them even more) in the 10 SESG stock exhaust.  She already has the TTS and it will be dyno tuned in the end.

As promised.....pics are posted here........   http://www.cvoharley.com/smf/index.php?topic=32927.new#new

And now my bikes back at Jim's for more mods! :2vrolijk_21:

West Coast GTG   

tjstreetglide

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010flhxse
« Reply #476 on: December 10, 2009, 08:58:31 PM »

a pic of my dash, while still in the garage, before sun up.
Have you checked out the led speaker trim rings at J&M
TJ

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

« Reply #477 on: December 10, 2009, 10:53:09 PM »

Have you checked out the led speaker trim rings at J&M

Are you talking about these?   http://www.jmcorp.com/ProductDetail.asp?ProductID=LRHD-FS50&PF=43

West Coast GTG   

mjb765

• 5k CVO Member

« Reply #478 on: December 11, 2009, 07:40:15 AM »

Are you talking about these?   http://www.jmcorp.com/ProductDetail.asp?ProductID=LRHD-FS50&PF=43

Now there's something you don't have.....I didn't think you could do anymore to your dash :huepfenlol2:

tjstreetglide

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010flhxse
« Reply #479 on: December 11, 2009, 08:09:52 AM »

Yes those are the ones, I think the red ones look especially well ,they look almost rum.
TJ
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 49

Page created in 0.169 seconds with 21 queries.