Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: 07 FLHRSE3 110" WHO MAKES A GOOD AIR FILTER ELEMENT TO REPLQCE STOCK  (Read 820 times)

Gunboy

factory paper element just junk....screw heads tore through and seems very small/restrictive for motor.  Base plate seems good.....does K&N or other make a good replacement filter that retains stock cover or have any of you replaced the entire unit?  Thank you
2007 FLHRSE3 SCREAMIN EAGLE ROAD KING
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 09:48:33 AM by Gunboy »

Gunboy

Re: 2007 Road Kind 110" Screamin Eagle- Who's Air Cleaner, Who's Tuner Box
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2009, 12:13:34 AM »

FORGOT TO MENTION....AUSTIN TEXAS

timo482

• Elite CVO Member
Re: 07 FLHRSE3 110" WHO MAKES A GOOD AIR FILTER ELEMENT TO REPLQCE STOCK
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2009, 08:48:52 PM »

k&n makes a stock replacement filter that is a direct fit with the stock 96" type air cleaner.

there are some cvo bikes that have the stock 96" air cleaner and some with different ones. so it depends on which one you have

to

grc

• 10K CVO Member
  • AKA Grouchy Old Fart
    • IN

• CVO1: 2005 SEEG2
Re: 07 FLHRSE3 110" WHO MAKES A GOOD AIR FILTER ELEMENT TO REPLQCE STOCK
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2009, 10:00:08 PM »

K&N    Part Number HD-0800 is the replacement element for the round SE air cleaner, which I believe is what came on the '07 SERK.  There are similar items sold by Ness, Zipper's, etc. which I believe are actually made by K&N.  Ness and Zipper's also offer a bigger (deeper) element that flows more, but it also sticks out further and leaves part of the element exposed if you use the stock cover.  If your leg touches the stock filter, you may not want the additional contact with your leg that the deeper elements create.

Jerry
Jerry - 2005 Cherry SEEG  -  Member # 1155

H-D and me  -  a classic love / hate relationship.  Current score:  love 40, hate 50, bewildered 10.

Page created in 0.39 seconds with 21 queries.