Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Passed on Black/Slate   Again!  (Read 1381 times)

GC_Super

• Elite CVO Member
  • Great Ride!
Passed on Black/Slate   Again!
« on: December 22, 2005, 06:22:59 PM »

Well, the dealer in Austin that wanted $3500 over last week called me today and said they wanted to sell the bike before the end of the year. They dropped their price down to $1500 over.  Still had to pass.  My new ship date is Feb 10, so I can tough it out that long. Also, my dealer in Dallas is going to have a B/S available with a ship date of Feb 17, and a Haze, due to ship Jan 17, if anyone is interested.

Central Tx HD     Ed       512-973-8521

HD of North Tx    Mark    972-245-1492
2006 SEUltra ordered, born on Feb 10, recieved Feb, 28, 2006

CVOJOE

• 2.5K CVO Member
  • Life's a journey, why not enjoy the ride?
Re: Passed on Black/Slate
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2005, 06:24:55 PM »

Hey Super,
That's still close to 50% less than what some of the local dealers are marking them up here...........try $6800! Sad situation.  [smiley=nixweiss.gif]
2003 FLHRSEI2. (Sold) :(

Horsepower is how fast you hit a wall.Torque is how far you will take the wall with you.

FR8TRN

• 1K CVO Member
  • Ya ever take a crap so big your pants fit better??
Re: Passed on Black/Slate
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2005, 09:09:29 PM »

Stick to your price, thats what it's about...you got one coming anyways.  When I was looking at '05s a dealer had one but was way over MSRP, I told em what I'd pay and they countered....blah blah blah...told em I wasn't goin over MSRP or getting raped on my '04...  Ended up walking out, but on my way the sales guy hands me his card and says if I change my mind give him a call, I took it, wrote my number on the back and told him "No if you change your mind you give ME a call" handed it back and walked out...  Paid MSRP for my '06......

Page created in 0.123 seconds with 24 queries.