Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Author Topic: Random Debate about Sapper's bike (that he doesn't have yet)!!!  (Read 14047 times)

JCZ

• Global Moderator
  • 10K CVO Member
    • AZ

• CVO1: 04 SEEG...sold
    • CVO2: 10 SESG...sold
    • CVO3: 13 FLHTCSE 8
Re: Random Debate about Sapper's bike (that he doesn't have yet)!!!
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2010, 09:55:25 PM »

Cruise ship?  To where?  My little brother is civil service for the Air Force.....he spent three weeks in Sidney this past summer.  He didn't want to come home.  Have a great time.  Hopefully you'll be able to nail that bike down, soon.  Hopefully, for your sake, it'll the Candy Concord! :2vrolijk_21:
Never trade the thrills of living for the security of existence.  Remember...it's the journey, not the destination!

West Coast GTG   
Reno, NV (04), Reno, NV (05),  Cripple Creek, CO (06)  Hood River, OR (09), Lake Tahoe, CA (11) Carmel, CA (14), Ouray CO (15) Fortuna, Ca. (16)

CVOTequila

• Squee's Revenge
  • Elite CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 FLHXSE
« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2010, 01:50:42 AM »

SAPPER GOES DOWN UNDER......

It has been a long road and I'm ready for a break.  I'm leaving Iraq for my 2 weeks of Rest and Recuperation leave.  My wife is going to meet me in Australia.  We are going to go Sydney and hop on a cruise ship.  The military will fly you wherever you want to go when you go on R&R.  Most people just go home, I did on my last deployment.  This time thought I asked my wife if she wanted to meet me somewhere.  My only preference was that it was an English speaking country.  My Spanish is horrible and I'm tired of making a mess out of even simple Arabic phrases.

I get to watch my Colts play in the Superbowl tomorrow and catch my temporary freedom bird soon after.

Still no bike though.  Perhaps something will become available after I get back from R&R.

I had a couple of family members buy some stuff for the bike over Christmas, which I'll have to see about listing in this thread later.

Sapper.... have an awesome R & R!!!
Mods:
Mirror Chrome Agitator Wheels
Freedom Racing Duals
C&C Seat (Squeeter's Revenge)
Hawg Wired "Double Shots"
Hawg Wired Tweeters
Boogey Lights Fireworks
Kury License Plate
HD Chrome Accents on gauges/radio
Tune Trapper Antenna (hidden)
Riders Claw
Footboard/Passenger Extensions
SE Shift Linkage
Joker Machine Saddlebag Latches
Ness Flame Grips (billet)

Sapper6

• Senior CVO Member

• CVO1: 2010 SESG
« Reply #77 on: February 07, 2010, 03:30:30 PM »

:drink:

Thank you for the well wishes everyone. :2vrolijk_21:

I'll be sure to take lots of pictures of Aussie country.  I may even try to rent a bike for a day!! :nixweiss:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]  All

Page created in 0.131 seconds with 20 queries.