Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: I'm still laughing  (Read 668 times)

hooligan

• 1K CVO Member

• CVO1: 07 FLHRSE3
    • CVO2: 09 XB12X Buell Ulysses
    • CVO3: 05 XL883C
I'm still laughing
« on: February 12, 2010, 07:47:58 PM »

A man walks into a bar, notices a very large jar on  the counter, and sees that it's filled to the brim with $10  bills.  He guesses there must be at least ten thousand dollars in  it. He approaches the bartender and asks, "What's with the money  in the jar?"

"Well..., you pay $10, and if you pass three tests, you  get all the money in the jar and the keys to a brand new  Lexus."

The man certainly isn't going to pass this up, so he asks,  "What are the three tests?"

"You gotta pay first,"  says the bartender, "those are the rules."

So, after thinking it over a while, the man gives the bartender $10 which he stuffs into the  jar.

"Okay," says the bartender, "here's what you need to  do:  

First -  You have to drink a whole quart of tequila, in 60 seconds or less,  and you can't make a face while doing it."

"Second - There's a pit bull chained in the backwith a bad  tooth.  You have to remove that tooth with your bare  hands."

"Third - There's a 90-year old lady upstairs who's never  had sex.  You have to take care of that problem."

The man is stunned!  "I know I paid my $10  -- but I'm not an idiot!  I won't do it!  You'd have to be  nuts to drink a quart of tequila and then do all those other  things!"

"Your call," says the  bartender, "but, your money stays where it is."

As time goes on, the  man has a few more drinks and finally says, "Where's the damn  tequila?!"

He grabs the bottle with  both hands and drinks it as fast as he can. Tears  stream down both cheeks -- but he doesn't make a face -- and he drinks it in  58 seconds!

Next, he staggers out the back door where he sees the pit  bull chained to a pole.  Soon, the people inside the bar hear loud  growling, screaming, and sounds of a terrible fight -- then  nothing but silence!

Just when they think that the man surely must be dead, he  staggers back into the bar.  His clothes are ripped to shreds and  he's bleeding from bites and gashes all over his body.

He  drunkenly says, "Now..., where's that old woman with the bad tooth?"  

« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 08:32:40 PM by hooligan »
You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me

Razor Red
SE Heavy Breather
V & H Slip ons
Power Commander 3 usb
Diamond cut Cylinders and Heads
True Track
Chrome Inner Primary & Tons of Chrome

deekay

• Elite CVO Member
  • 06 Fatboy SE

• CVO1: 06 CVO Fatboy Vance and Hines Long Shots SE race tuner SE aircleaner SE pussy pad
Re: I'm still laughing
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 09:27:11 PM »

I've seen a couple of variations to this one but still a ripper
Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you'll enjoy it a second time.

CBW

• 1K CVO Member
  • HOG,AMA,ABATE
    • PA

• CVO1: 2010 FLHTCUSE5
    • CVO2: 2009 FXDFSE
    • CVO3: 1984 FXE,1964 FLH
Re: I'm still laughing
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2010, 06:10:13 PM »

:2vrolijk_21:
RIDE SAFE and Never RIDE faster than your guardian angel can fly.

Page created in 0.136 seconds with 24 queries.